[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /cgl/, I've never cosplayed before, but I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Hacker.png (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hacker.png
46KB, 600x300px
hello /cgl/, I've never cosplayed before, but I want to, so im trying to work out the specifics of my first costume
It's nothing too complex, outside of one specific piece.
I want to cosplay as the Hacker from System Shock, pic related.
The thing is though, He has a neural cyberspace interface.
It's seen more clearly at around 12 seconds in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQFpU44nk_c
In layman's terms, He has a plug on the side of his head that allows him to connect his brain to cyberspace.
I checked the guides in the sticky, but couldn't find anything about creating something like this. I'd like to be able to have some sort of mechanical piece on the side of my head that stays in place, so I can have a wire running down from it to the laptop I'll carry.
>TL;DR how do i make a costume prop that looks like I have a pluggable jack on the side of my head?
>>
Oh look, another male posting an entire thread about needing help with his cosplay
>>
>>9110670
nice try at b8 m8
>>
ask on the help thread
>>
>>9110043
You do realize that literally not a single person will recognize this, right? What's the point?
>>
Sure smells like summer in here
>>
>>9110674
No seriously. Not that anon, but these threads are a dime a dozen. Use the help thread newfag.
>>
File: 502.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
502.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>9110670
>>9110865
>>9111126
>>9111133
My mistake, i was tired and only checked the sticky, incorrectly assuming it would be the only thread dedicated to help topics.
If you feel the need to reply further, whether with ridicule and shaming or questions, please sage the thread.
>>9110889
Probably not, but I'm an autistic manchild and I love this series. I would do this costume simply because I want to.
>>
>>9110670
>Roastie gets toastie
he's trying to integrate into your shit hobby, lighten up
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.