[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Vincent's voice acting panel was complete bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: vincent.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
vincent.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
David Vincent's voice acting panel was complete bullshit today at Anime Austin due to his failed attempt to not be biased, he chose the woman (who claimed to be a mother) to do the picking for her and she chose a literal pedophile to come on stage.

No offense to David Vincent, but PLEASE choose your volunteers yourself dude.

Also Anime Austin and Anime Overload was the same con. If you didn't go, you didn't miss much.
>>
Also if you're good at smash, just go the anime cons for the free money, I swear to god if another low ranking texas smasher wins more than $50 at an anime convention tournament again, I'm going to break the consoles before the event.
>>
>>9104564
>make maybe $10 in profit after subtracting all your costs
>for 4-8 hours of "work" depending on how big your bracket is
Not worth it.
>>
>>9104579
The winner of the tournament got $96. Full payout.
Basically got paid $24/hr.
Fucked up.
>>
You went to a fucking panel for a fucking dub voice actor, the literal bottom tier of the acting industry. What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>9104563
What did you expect? A revolutionary new con in Austin?
>>
>>9104842
>>9104579
>>9104564
Are you seriously getting mad about video games? Are you fucking 12?
>>
>>9104563
How do you know the dude was a pedo?
>>
>>9104563
Sounds like you got some vendetta for not being picked st a shitty VA panel. Unless you know more about something we dont?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.