[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch Thread: "Mandatory Yearly Abu-naai Thread 2016 Edition:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 23

Hello everyone, I made a quick 5 minute survey about us Dutch Seagulls and our threads. It's completely anonymous and can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xf9Y2Q_3NQtihBZLNc_BUhPzR_uDbWNnK98w3JfbCcU/viewform
I'll make sure to post an infograph with the results afterwards. Thanks!

Previous thread: >>8987657

Last time on /cgl/ Dutch Thread, we talked about International Lolita Day and the fashion event Under the Sea. Some Anon spilled the beans on how to make money on being a professional cosplayer and another anon shared some selling horror stories. Animecon was a hot subject in terms of what to do as well as dumping some old pictures from nostalgia lane and finally, there was Abunai. Loads of complaints and bitching dominated the end of our last thread and we got a reply by "Someone From Abunai" stating that in the future we should email all our complaints to [email protected]

Convention related news:
>Animecon (June 10th - June 12th) is the next major con. Tickets are still on sale although good luck finding a hotel room in the Hague by now. Also their schedule is almost complete, hurray!
>Abunai (August 26th-28th) tickets are now on sale, but hotel rooms are most likely already sold out as always.
>Amsterdam Comic Con is held on August 27 and August 28 in the Amsterdam Rai and features many special guests. Tickets range from €15 to €25 a day.
>Do you like wearing sweaty cosplays made by others? Would you like to borrow your cosplay to random strangers who will most likely tear them to shreds? Then YashinCon is the place to be! Held on May 29th in Tilburg you can do this and nothing more for the low cost of €8!
>Nishicon (October 7th - October 9th) will be held in Almelo. Hotel rooms start at €189 single and €307 for two.
>Firstlook (also October 7th - October 9th) will be held in Utrecht and tickets will be available "somewhere in May"
>If I missed anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, feel free to post it in the thread. After all I'm only human.
>>
>>9001798

>>9001804
Surely it's a big stretch considering this following scenario actually requires Abunai improving something but if in some perfect alternate universe they improve the quality by hiring buses I wouldn't mind a 5 euro increase on the price.
>>
>>9001813
It costs €1200 to hire a single touring bus for a full day. Say you hire two busses you can have each leave every 30 minutes at both Eindhoven CS and at the Con, and it would cost €2400 a day. That's 48 rides with 50 seats each meaning it would cost €1 per seat to break even. Clearly they could hire two busses and charge €3 per ride to make this work without losing any money.
Then again this is Abunai we're talking about so it will never happen.
>>
>>9001798
Anon that suggested Tully here. I love this image! 10/10 Great job, OP!
>>
>>9001876
You're welcome Anon. I like Tully and when I found this drawing (gotta keep up with tradition, no?) I just had to add her to it. Also, have this improved version. The original had a lot of silly mistakes as I had to rush it as I got caught off-guard with the whole Abunai shitstorm.
>>
>>9001903
She indeed fits perfectly with the image you found, which also fits perfectly with the Dutch Thread. I didn't even notice the mistakes you made, when I looked at it earlier. Now I see what you mean. Thanks for the updated version! I'm glad you took the time to edit out the mistakes.
>>
Congrats to OP. It made a better form than the Abunai reservation form.
>>
>>9002560
Maybe they should hire OP.
>>
>>9001831
Animecon hired busses in the past to shuttle up and down to several hotels in Hengelo.

Add 1 euro to the Abunai tickets, with the current number of paying visitors they should be able to run this services for free or at least not much more than a symbolic price of 1 euro.
>>
>>9002623
at least to gelddrop and best, the other NH hotels. Or even just sell extra bus tickets at the convention or something. would be the best solution, and not everyone would attack the hotel reservations
>>
>>9002605
>fyi anon, autosage is at 310 posts here these days. No idea when that changed!
Has to be a recent thing, when I made the previous thread it was still at 300 posts. Oh well, 10 extra posts for us I guess.

>>9002560
Not that hard when you're not trying to reinvent the wheel in a broken Excel sheet. I don't get why the hotel didn't used their online booking system instead with an added field for the Abunai ticket number. It would still require manual checking, but at least it saves them from spending all day entering reservations by hand.

>>9002639
This and they don't even need big touring busses. Basic shuttle busses or "buurtbusjes" would be enough considering the relatively low amount of users. But until then we just have to share taxi vans with strangers for a fixed price I guess.
>>
so it appears NH is sending mails not in the order of people who send their forms in. 1 of my friends was faster with sending than my other friend, and the second friend got a room.... way of keeping with their own system?
>>
File: Abunairoom.png (16KB, 578x163px) Image search: [Google]
Abunairoom.png
16KB, 578x163px
I never asked for a superior. ;_;
>>
>>9002750
well, be ready to pay 50 bucks extra, damn, already fuckups?
>>
>>9002757
>already fuckups?
Gee, it's almost like they need to manually process >500 excel files.

>>9002750
>;_;
>>
>>9002749
I'm not defending NH, but maybe he made a mistake in his form, which isn't all that uncommon judging by various Facebook posts. It also wouldn't surprise me if NH simply ignores incorrectly filled forms, especially as they probably received enough reservations to fill the hotel twice.

>>9002750
Contact the hotel en tell them they fucked up? Best case scenario you get to keep your superior room at the price of a normal room. Likely scenario they fix it to a normal room. Worst case, they don't have normal rooms left and you'll have to pay full price for a superior room.

>>9002771
>Manually process 500 Excel files
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the poor receptionist who got assigned with this task due to incompetent management. She probably doesn't even know she can automate most of the process entirely, even with their shitty Excel registration forms.
>>
Why doesn't the dutch lolita comm kick unwanted members out?
>>
File: 1444615400842.jpg (201KB, 942x603px) Image search: [Google]
1444615400842.jpg
201KB, 942x603px
>>9001795
>Abunai is really giving off the vibe of running away from their responsibilities.

But that's not new...
>>
>>9003063
Who should they kick out then? Is there something going on? I know they will kick out people when they do something against the rules (when there is proof).
>>
>>9003080
Wow this took me down memory lane
8/10 I laughed
>>
>>9003080

But sleeping accommodations isn't their responsibility, is it? Other conventions in the Netherlands abroad have left the handling of their sleeping accomoddations with the hotels or external parties..

Abunai! should've never taken up handling that part themselves though, it clearly isn't their expertise.
>>
>>9002623

Abunai! hired buses when they were in Zwolle too for transport between campings and a Landal Park. Maybe they should do that again?
>>
>>9003103
>But sleeping accommodations isn't their responsibility, is it?
Not anymore. Abunai finally decided to let the hotel handle the room reservations, at which hotels tend to be surprisingly good at. However Abunai is still teaming up with the NH Hotel and basically calls it their official hotel, making it their (shared) responsibility to provide sufficient information ahead of time. Unfortunately, despite posting two walls of text they still managed to keep us in the dark about the room reservation process (broken Excel sheet) and "how to pay hiervoor" (only stated in the mail from the NH Hotel AFTER booking). In their defence they didn't knew about the Excel sheet until only a couple of hours in advance because NH Hotel was slow with sharing this information. But in our defence, they could had easily posted that shit on Facebook in those hours so everyone would had been prepared. It's shit like this is why I can't stand their organisation, especially as they always try to justify things by pointing their fingers to anyone but themselves.

Now if you don't mind, I've grown tired of Abushit discussions and it's not like we accomplish anything with them other than getting an evasive, defensive post from them >>9001633
>>
>>9003089
Not that anon but a while ago someone explained about our "meet killers", basically people who are so annoying and embarrassing that nobody wants to be around them and lose interest in any smaller meetup when these people make it known that they are going. I'm not going to name names but it's pretty obvious who they are. I once sat next to one of these girls for over an hour at a meetup and it was like babysitting a hyperactive weeaboo six year old.
So now we're having more and more 'private' meetups that practically everyone except these few annoying people and some unfortunate newbies are invited to. It's like we have an ita comm and a non-ita comm, except the ita comm is the main official one and the non-ita comm is a secret smaller comm within it.

I kind of agree with that anon that it would be a lot easier and more honest if we just booted the universally disliked people out rather than pussyfooting around them, but that would make us horrible bullies in the eyes of basically everyone outside the comm.

>vent to my mom about how annoying it was to be stuck talking to someone who pretty much spent an hour screaming in my ear about smexxy Japanese cartoon boys putting their dicks in each other's butts
>be told that since we have similar fashion interests and she (unsurprisingly) has no friends it's my responsibility to be her friend
nope
>>
>>9003157
>In their defence they didn't knew about the Excel sheet until only a couple of hours in advance because NH Hotel was slow with sharing this information

And so, they only cared about that a few hours before?
D the say a something like: "hey, NH, you can do this shit, we don't care how, don't tell us" Nobody asked them: "yo, NH dude, if we let you sort this shit out, how would you do it?"
This is just sad.
>>
>>9003089
I feel like the woman who can't read or write would have been kicked out for her behaviour already if she wasn't mentally challenged. But no one wants to be the person to hurt her feelings. She definitely is our buggedt meet-killer.
>>
>>9003234
Problem is that those weebs do have a lot of other weeb friends at conventions. So it would be suicide for the mods to equally kick them out.
>>
>>9003234
>>9003265
We should establish lolita etiquette for our comm, where we outline unacceptable behaviour at meets. Things like glomping, inviting outsiders, making noise etc. are things that are common at cosplay meet ups but annoying at lolita meet ups. They don't need to be enforced but it would be nice if there were some guidelines.
>>
File: abunai visitors.png (58KB, 906x537px) Image search: [Google]
abunai visitors.png
58KB, 906x537px
>>9003249
I haven't even thought of that as I was too focused on their shitty "we didn't know either" excuse. Also it surprises me to see they had 4900 visitors last year. 2010 was perfectly balanced )other than long waits), 2011 felt overcrowded due to Abunai overselling tickets and not scaling up any events, and 2012 wasn't any better as far as I can recall. The thought of there being around 5500 people this year (judging by growth) walking around the Koningshof just makes me feel somewhat uneasy.

>>9003234
>it was like babysitting a hyperactive weeaboo six year old.
Reading this vaguely reminds me of a story about a Dutch lolita meetup, some newbie ADHD girl and ice cream(?) stains...
>>
>>9003095
Care to share the story with us newer gulls?
>>
>>9003390

I believe it's a tongue-in-cheek referring to a famous ad by a Dutch insurance company regarding typical Dutch bureaucracy:
https://youtu.be/bd0ATvyrswI
>>
>>9003105
yes please
>>
>>9003287
A LOT of people skip Abunai for ACC this year. Tbh I expect the amount of visitors will in fact decrease
>>
>>9003849
The boring people can go to ACC. Being able to move on Saturday sounds awesome.
>>
>>9003273
Some guidelines are a good idea. But what to do about these other stupid meet killers. That one girl even tries so hard to plan meets herself and nobody goes obviously. But she is not smart enough to conclude that nobody really likes her and that she should back off. I wish the mods would do something about that, like just tell her clearly. Is it harsh? yes. But it's the truth and if she keeps going on like this, there's a big chance she ruins other meets as well, just not good for the comm.
>>
That said, what do you guys think of the brolita's in the comm?
>>
>>9003918
There aren't that many currently and I'm fine with them. I do dislike it when there are too many of them at one meet up because than people will question whether we are all guys dressed as women and we look a lot more like a group of people wearing costumes. There is a guy with a beard that wants to be a brolita and that's crossing a line for me. Lolita should be treated seriously and with a beard it will always look like a joke.
>>
So the rooms for abunai are already gone WTF?? And given at random??
>>
>>9003940
The rooms were gone within 3 minutes last year, they always go fast.
>>
I go to cosplay meets, trust me I know how annoying some weebs are.
>>
>>9003944
509 rooms and a estimated 5000 paying visitors, it is a safe bet that some 3000-4000 of them won´t have a bed at Veldhoven. And you need rooms for dealers/guests and yourself as staff as well.
>>
For the ones who went to Under the Sea, did you liked the event? How was it? I'm interested to hear your stories.
>>
>>9003940
yep random, which wasn't the deal, sucks balls, especially when you ask people when they sent in their forms and it's later then your mail was sent, pisses me off big time
>>
>>9003937
To make it clear. He wants to do Ouji and aristocrat. He's not going to wear a dress.
>>
>>9003957
It was quite fun. Bought the tickets at a discounted price, though. For that price it was worth it, but idk if the full price would have been worth it (as it was a really short event). Not a lolita, so it was quite interesting to see the lolita designer stuff at fashion show, and soooo many lolitas in general. Some of those OTT outfits looked amazing!! I would almost get into lolita... Almost. The prices at the dealer room reminded me again how expensive it is. My favorite 109 brands don't even come close to that. The other designer fashion show stuff was also interesting btw, but those also happened to be brands I already liked a lot. Mamechiyo fashion show was the best one, her designs were stunning! It was also nice that you could take pictures with most of the guests. But was Akira avoiding that? Cause I would have wanted a picture with Akira, but even after the raffle and group pictures she was no where to be found, while the others were still chatting around. Oh well, overall it was a nice little event I enjoyed as a jfashion lover.
>>
>>9004021
He's still going to look terrible because he's so fat and has a gross beard, but I guess it's good he won't try to wear dresses.
>>
So can we talk about how much of a dramacow someone has to be to show up to an event they were banned from and then get into a bitch fight with one of the organizers?
>>9001340
>>9001357
>>9001412
>>9001420
>>9001539
>>9001540
>>9001597
>>9002022

I'm disappointed I wasn't around to see this, it sounds hilarious.
>>
>>9003914
Is she even really a lolita? I've never seen her irl. A few weeks ago she was trying to plan a kimono dress meet-up at a sushi place so it made me wonder.
>>
>>9003986
YEah didn't the site say first come first serve??
>>
>>9004031
I wonder the same about Akira too! A friend of mine really wanted a picture with her. so looked for her for a while. But she was nowhere to be found.
I did see that you could get a photo with Akira on sunday. Too bad we only went 1 day.
>>
I'm just going to wear ero lolita to a meet up to piss lolis off
>>
>>9003957
It was really interesting, I'm really new to everything related to J-fashion but there were a lot of amazing outfits worn by everyone!
Really weird to be in Amsterdam and be surrounded by foreigners though
>>
>>9004031
>>9004095
That's strange. I was one of the volenteers and I don't know how many times we saw here pas by the table I was at. My co-volenteer and I where already surprised that nobody jump on her as soon as she was in the main hall.
I guess you guys just walked past her every time (she's smaller than you expect).
>>
>>9004126
Oh man, I want to see that.
>>
>>9004095
I was there on sunday and she seemed to love taking pictures so it's not that
>>
>>9004074
yep it did... so rant at NH or abunai?
>>
>>9004250
NH, after all they are the ones responsible for room reservations. I still don't get why they used old school emails instead of online reservations through a special page. Processing >1000 emails by hand is just begging for major fuckups.
>>
I dunno how it's normally like but how about letting people pay straight away for their hotel room? All the people who didn't put effort into saving up money can fuck off.
>>
http://www.nh-hotels.nl/ is their bookingsite, I find it highly suspicious that on of the NH-hotels is backwards that the resort to mailboxes and dodgy xcell forms.

I still blame Abunai for this clusterfuck of problems and trying to point their greasy little fingers to others, last years it was hackers, this year it is the hotel. No it still is Abunai who is at fault.
>>
>>9004095
Same here. Oh well, better luck next time for us, I hope.
>>9004211
Considering it mostly wasn't that crowded, I assume it was probably just bad timing too. As for after the ceremony, I checked every person near the other guests, but I couldn't see her anywhere. It could be that she went backstage earlier, because of reasons. Which is OK.
>>
>>9004021
Really? I heard he was planning to wear lolita. Aristocrat is something I would more recommend for him than Ouji really requires younger look.
>>
File: dsc_0021.jpg (138KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0021.jpg
138KB, 398x600px
OP here with a quick survey update. So far I've received 22 responses. By doing some basic maths and comparing them with the main 2016 /cgl/ census, I noticed a lot of trends and fun facts. Allow me to share just a few things I noticed so far:
>Dutch Threads have 59% male and 41% female visitors, as opposed to main /cgl/'s 12.5% male and 86.6% female visitors
>Our minorities divided by sex are heterosexual females (2) and homosexual males (1)
>Dutch NEETs are thrice as likely to be male than female
>If all lurkers would start posting daily, we would have almost thrice the amount of posts per day.
>Two people claim that OP is a fag
>According to Excel, we spend enough money each year on conventions and /cgl/ related hobbies to cover the costs of our own three day convention. This con would include a hotel, a VR game room, pirated anime, a cosplay competition with a €5.000 price, two nights of Deshima Sounds, 22 private prostitutes and a shitload of illegal drugs. It would also still be better than Tomocon despite the lack of a bouncy castle.
>We also appear to love drama more than actual cosplaying
>We also want to see more cosplay pictures posted in our threads
If you want to view the combined survey results yourself (individual results are only visible to me), you can find them at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xf9Y2Q_3NQtihBZLNc_BUhPzR_uDbWNnK98w3JfbCcU/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm
The /cgl/ results I'm comparing things with were taken from the official /cgl/ census, which was taken in February 2016 if I'm not mistaken. Link for the lazy ones: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Sb5CmK9W8LITFPCuV_W12n-tfKbiiv-OvzrShlrRxCg/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

Pic unrelated, and from Abunai 2011. If you're the guy in it, I'm sorry we pulled your pants down at Deshima Sounds after you refused to do the "blote billen boogie".
>>
>>9004672
>22 private prostitutes
11 female and 11 male for gender equality!
>>
>>9004672
don't be sorry, he should have drawn an elephant on crotch
>>
>>9004292
>last years it was hackers
Lets get this straight, you know what the 'hackers' did?

They refreshed the page 10 minutes before the sales started. Resulting in their session not being killed. That's not hacking.
Abunai, as usual, is shifting the blame on someone else.
>>
>>9005454
This your you couldnt even log in yet. They shouldve done that long ago, but last year tickets were already for sale. Some people were already logged in before they closed the ticket sale resulting in also already being able to select hotelrooms
>>
>>9005454
I tought they just enabled the login form in Chrome developer tools... Apparently, the coder at Abunai simply put a time thingie in his PHP script, that disabled the HTML input fields before a certain time.
>>
Funny, at Animecon they must have thought, the Novotel on top of the venue can hold less than 8-9% of the visitors anyway so why even bother, they took the rooms they need in both Mariott and Novotel for the guests, staff, some gophers & stewards and dealers. And the rest went up for sale with the opening of the ticketssales for 2016, right on 14th of june 2015. And guess what, a bare minimum of complaints about the hotels, plus the bookings are handled by a organisation that knows what they are doing.
>>
Seagulls, which workshops are you going to attend?

Animecon always have a few hidden gems it seems.
Of course I'm going to the cosplay competitions and fripSide.
I am definitely trying the LED programming one.
The dubbing lecture seems interesting.
So far those are in my schedule.
>>
>>9004672
>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xf9Y2Q_3NQtihBZLNc_BUhPzR_uDbWNnK98w3JfbCcU/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

All conventions got a 1 except Abunai, must be a staff member lurking here.
>>
>>9005624
I'm actually for the first time considering workshops, as I'm usually too busy running around backstage on Sunday and my cosplays tend to be uncomfortable. But this year I have comfy cosplays and a sea of time. Any recommendations?
>>
>>9005624
Still looking into stuff. I didnt attend any last year, but most workshops are things I already know, or dont feel like I need to know more about, so that's kind of the struggle I'm facing. Though, ofcourse, sushi workshop always sounds nice
>>
>>9005629
OP here. All I'll say is that there was indeed one person who rated Abunai 10/10 and all other cons 1/10. Obviously, I'll not be using those ratings for the final stats as the only salt I use in my data is for hashes.
>>
File: scarring-from-burns.jpg (19KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
scarring-from-burns.jpg
19KB, 493x335px
>>9005743
Heheheheheh....
>>
>>9004126
Lol I don't think anyone would mind
>>
From what i know most of abunais staff dont go to other conventions. And some even boast that abunai is the one and only con they have gone to. Plus that a lot of their staff power trips like shit.

And abunai wil never completely let NH do the hotel sales. From what i have heard there making a nice penny on the hotel rooms. So i dont expect them to leave de koningshof anytime soon if that is one of their main sources of income.
>>
>>9006658
>Abunai staff doesn't go to other conventions
Shame really, visiting other cons is a perfect way to see how others handle things in terms of organisation and execution. Incorporating their methods with your own is key in improving the overall quality your own con, after all what's the point if reinventing the wheel when you can build upon it with improvements?
>>
>>9004126
Cool. We'll probably just laugh at you behind your back and post your photos to the ita thread later. Enjoy your ~trolling~
>>
>>9006828
The key word here is 'most'. Some of their staff actually goes to other cons (I've seen Peter, Dale, Max, Mark and one of their events guys afaik). The problem lies in the ones that don't go and have more say in what does and does not fit in their view.
>>
>>9007078
Max is not part of the team anymore.
His vieuws colided with that of the bestuur. So he "left willingly".

Unfurtunaly Abunai has a way of pushing out people who actualy do good for abunai.
>>
>SummerTales meet in two weeks
>still no info on time, tickets, theme or anything really but the date
my heart
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-16-00-20-29.png (297KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-16-00-20-29.png
297KB, 1440x2560px
>>9007219
Info like this..?!
>>
>>9007085
That is unfortunate.
>>
I dunno if people here are familiar with the belgians that go to nearly every con, they make awesome music videos but come across as really arrogant. I don't want to feed their ego by telling them I like their cmvs.
>>
>>9008080
I know who you are talking about I think. I go to Facts, see the video all the time. Imo, if you are arrogant but you deliver what you say you deliver, then you atleast got a reason to be cocky. Understand it's annoying, but hey haha.
>>
Anyone wanting to compete at Abunai? The sign up forms are up on the website. No FB post about it though. Masquerade is first come first serve basis!
>>
I know I'm late to the party but what the hell is with Nishicon's hotel pricing? It's twice as expensive as any other con, and twice as expensive as the theaterhotel's usual pricing as far I can see.
Huge fucking deterrent right there. Why would they do this?
>>
>>9008210
That's Theaterhotel's doing, not Nishi. Theaterhotel also did this when Animecon was still there.

Thankfully I stay at the Huis van Bewaring so no insane prices for me.
>>
>>9008210
>Huge fucking deterrent right there.
Agreed, I don't see why they charge per person instead of per room like every other hotel. Even my three star hotel for Animecon is cheaper with a total €188 for two persons (no breakfast because AH is around the corner, and free coffee and tea for all guests). The biggest fuck you of all is that the regular booking prices at the Theaterhotel are lower than what they charge during Nishicon.

>Why would they do this?
Profits of course. Besides I wouldn't be surprised if Nishicon gets a nice share out of all room sales.
>>
They do this (Theaterhotel Almelo) because they are a buisness and know your only other option is to sleep in the park.

As for kickbacks: Who knows.
>>
>>9008166
Last year they treated their contestants like shit but I've sign up again anyways.
>>
>>9008337
last year was pretty terrible. A lot of waiting and nothing was clear. In the end there was a slight bit of time to get on the podium to prepare but man, time to actually plan ahead? Barely.
>>
>>9008166
Signed up around 2 o'clock today! curious at what time they opened the sign ups desu
>>
>>9008354
They didn't even tell the people of the masq that they could rehearse
>>
>>9008417
Nah only Eurocos could rehearse so thats bs
masq was just walk on walk off
>>
>>9008426
Where you even there?
>>
>>9008440
Unfortunately yes, I too was tortured
>>
>>9008426
Well we could "rehearse" which is basically just getting to know the podium and stuff. Which is still something that is nice to actually be able to do in time, instead of at the last moment.
>>
do you even know how many conventions don't let you rehearse? and I mean not just in NL.... so what were we crying about again?
>>
>>9008443
I was in the masq and we were promised a small rehearsel where everyone could walk the stage. They didn't tell us until 15 minutes before the compo would start and it got everyone salty.
>>
>>9008482
They also didn't tell us about the food backstage. People got attacks like holy damn. And it was so hot in there
>>
>>9008509
fuck man i had nothing but pleather on, i slightly died in there.
>>
They also didn't plan when people would go on stage. They just picked people at random during the masq which was really struggling if you had a big costume like me.
>>
On the page the things complained about here are adressed there, so I think they don't want that again either
>>
>>9008525
>>9008509
>>9008482
And none of you are complaining about that awful music choice? I really hope they aren't pulling that shit this year.
>>
>>9009452
i already forgot about that but yes, fucking christ
>>
>>9009452
The rules say you can send in your own music so that disaster should be avoided
>>
>>9009634
the rules also say that you can do a skit this year, because the normal act competition is only for groups.....
>>
>>9009634
They said that last year too. I even sended them my own music. They haven't updated those rules for a few years.
>>
>>9009689
read >>9009639
there are now 2 parts for the masquerade, believe me they will need to use the own music, because people will do skits, you can't do a skit when they play some lousy music
>>
File: tomo.png (212KB, 498x573px) Image search: [Google]
tomo.png
212KB, 498x573px
A bit late, but who has read this? TomoMark is a hero!
>>
>>9010969
lol I wouldn't call Mark a hero..... He gets hard on promoting tomocon and making tomocon relevant when it's about something totally far from cosplay related matters. He also is a jerk, doesn't really care about cosplayers, just tomocon, he should go wank off to his tomoshit elsewere tyvm
>>
girl be like 'people should just accept me wearing a pikachu hat in public, lets start something that can get cosplay accepted so I don't get made fun of' girrrl wearing pikachu hat isn't even cosplay, get out of cosplaynl
>>
>>9010993
pic?
>>
>>9010993
I want weebs to leave
>>
>>
>>9011008
I just saw that, it's cringy as fuck
>>
File: girugamesh_guy.png (173KB, 630x374px) Image search: [Google]
girugamesh_guy.png
173KB, 630x374px
Anyone else going to the concert?
>>
>>9010993
>>9011008
>Pikachu hat to show how much of a geek I am
>Headset with microphone because I'm a so random EKSDEE
>Tall glasses and squared blouse for trendynezz
>Pen in blouse cuz I'm such a nerd
Fucking snowflake hipsters, stop thinking the world revolves around you as you drink your overpriced frappuccino and posting selfies on Snapchat to show everyone how special you are. If you're going to dress up in an alternative style you will receive odd looks, so at least OWN the look and stop giving a fuck about how people think of you.
>>
>>9010969
God, this guy has a totally different reality. Only thing I read so far that it was again a fucking joke, but he thinks it was quality....
>>
>>9011101
oh god I used to wear a headset with microphone because I was poor af
>>
>>9010969
I wouldn't say he is a hero, but the fact that TomoX is basically a two man operation does made me respect our worst rated con just a little bit more. Still, he overly focused on the positives in that blog post and actually tries to justify a heavily delayed concert because of "language barriers" and "it was a good show". However it was nice he arranged extra shuttle busses to reduce the long wait and Abunai should hire him just for the purpose of arranging transport.

>>9011151
Same here, but at least I was one of the few kids with a stunning 128MB MP3 player while everyone still rocked a Diskmen. Having divorced parents fighting for your love did had its benefits...
>>
>>9011179
lol, not for that retarded price, sorry. Other events like elfia use big ass busses and only ask €4 instead of 10 (both retour). Yes online they were 5, but why the heck double the price? An issue that was argued about a lot btw...
>>
>>9011179
Tomocon has the same problem that a lot of small cons have: they invite WAYYY too many people. 1300 visitors per day would have made you the biggest convention in the country not that long ago. You can't do that with two people and a handful of volunteers.

Tsunacon and Nishicon have the same problem, that's why they're always shit. These cons would be fine if they were just small local events where you can play video games and watch anime.
>>
>>9011220
>lol, not for that retarded price, sorry.
Honestly, 5 for a return ticket doesn't sound that retarted to me. As calculated at >>9001831 you have to charge €1 per person per ride to break even when renting a coach bus, and that's only if the bus is completely filled during each ride which it won't during slow hours. Now sure Tomoshit didn't use coaches, but I wouldn't be surprised if the rental price is somewhat similar.

>Yes online they were 5 but why the heck double the price?
I'd reckon it has to do with logistics. Asking twice the amount for an on-site bus ticket stimulates (sane) people to buy their bus tickets in advance. The more tickets you have sold in advance the easier it is to determine how many busses you'll have to hire for the con, without burning money by hiring too many busses. It also means I get to laugh at idiots who spend €10 while they could easily rent an OV Fiets for only €3,35 and cycle for 12 minutes to and from the con.

>>9011225
Alternatively, if they really want to grow and do things right, they could just get some more people on the organisational staff. I never understood why many smaller cons refuse to let new people in, even if it means improving the overall quality and reducing workload.
>>
>>9011271
the problem with that "people need to buy tickets in advance" was that the online tickets were already sold out, and a week or so? before the convention they announced that the ONLY option left was to buy the ON THE SPOT for double the price.... At Elfia, and I really love their system, they only sell tickets on the spot and thus are always the same price. Also not every trainstation rents thos OV bikes, sadly.
I also really only meant the 10 bucks, 5 is totally fine by me.
>>
>>9011331
adding to that, the buying it on the spot was not an option before that last announcement. So the only option actually was buying it online but it was sold out really fast, some peopel also bought for 2 days, but it was exactly the same wristband, so people actually bought too many tickets. That's why I think only buying on the spot is a better solution, because only people that actually need that bus, will show up to buy them instead of people buying too many , or buying and don't show up, leaving others to pay way too much because suddenly there are more tickets. It's the annoying details I don't like about tomocon.
>>
>>9011179
worst rated con? You must be a newbie because Tsunacon was a giant pile of drama before expanding their location
>>
>>9011340
>Selling out of online bus tickets
That completely debunked the only valid reason I could think of doubling the price of on-site ticket prices. Also using the same wristband for both days, what the fuck Tomocon?

>>9011378
Tomocon is the lowest rates con in the survey >>9004672 with an average score of 3.4 out of 10. I can't really compare Tsunacon to it as it only received a few ratings in the free choice section, but those who did rated it were mostly positive about it.
>>
>>9011396
In retrospect I left out so many cons from the survey (ie Tsunacon and Elfia). Then again we can always have another (con-only) survey after this con season has reached its conclusion, or just a strawpoll in the OP after each major con.
>>
>>9004672
>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xf9Y2Q_3NQtihBZLNc_BUhPzR_uDbWNnK98w3JfbCcU/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

the amount of 1's or 2's given is to some conventions is insane. Also I wouldnt give DCC and FACTS that low of a score, damn, guys, you are cruel to those 2, poor comic conventions, haha
>>
>>9011465
While I agree on the 1's and 2's being too low, DCC was overly disappointing to me. Despite trying to market itself as a proper convention, it really was nothing but a giant dealer room with vendors asking con prices, (mostly) washed out celebrities and b-stars charging >€15 for a picture, and a stage with piss poor audio. In the end it just wasn't worth the €20 admission and made me regret going in the first place. For the sake of big Dutch comic conventions I hope Amsterdam Comic Con will show us how it really is done, even if they have to compete with Abunai which is held in the same weekend.
>>
>>9011548
how one can experience something totally different than another sometimes surprises me. Too bad to hear. I won't go to ACC sadly.
>>
I think Tsuna is the worst.. at least to volunteers and eventmembers.. like.. bad communication, even worse on-site, you dont know what you're gonna have to deal with and then there is this thing about them paying some organisations waaaay too late.. if hey even paid at all.. at least.. thats what Ive experienced. Tomocon takes better care in handling their staff as far as I know. Although they need to work on their gophersystem.. cus I feel that didnt work out as well as it should? I dunno.. but I am glad Tsunacon isnt gonna be there next year.. they were waay too overpriced for the shitty con you got.. not forgetting these ridiculous silver/golden tickets. I laughed soo hard when I heard that.
>>
>>9011548
We'll see, I'm going to ACC and while DCC didn't do much for me (and being sick as well) I figured I could just go for one day to start with. At least they have a cosplay zone, so any workshops/lectures are welcome
>>
File: perfect cell.jpg (34KB, 450x321px) Image search: [Google]
perfect cell.jpg
34KB, 450x321px
>>9011663
>how one can experience something totally different than another sometimes surprises me
It really depends on what one wants and enjoys doing at a convention. I'm more into workshops, (quirky) events, (some) panels, Smash Bros and DDR, cosplay and AMV competitions and the overall relaxed ambience of a con. I don't really care about dealer rooms or merchandise to begin with, so naturally a convention that mostly revolves around selling shit (like DCC) won't be up my alley. That's also why I would describe DCC as a "beurs" rather than a "conventie".

Speaking of things that surprise us, what really surprises me is how much money people are willing to spend on those fugly Pop Vinyl figures. I just don't see the appeal of buying some dime-a-dozen cutified/super deformed versions of characters. It just feels extremely out of place and cheesy, especially with villains. Let's take cell for instance, in DBZ he was nearly unstoppable and everyone feared him. Hell, I even got nightmares from him as Imperfect Cell absorbed people by drinking them with his needle-like tail. So what did Pop Vinyl do with this absolute terror? They gave him a derp expression and hydrocephalus (waterhoofd). Way to ruin everything Cell stands for guys, really.
>>
>>9011179
>I wouldn't say he is a hero, but the fact that TomoX is basically a two man operation does made me respect our worst rated con just a little bit more.

No, to me it makes stuff worse.
The fact that that many people are depending on 2 persons is a massive failure of these two people.
To me it means that they have no clue about the responsibility.
The bigger conventions like AnimeCon or even Abunai have many more people working per visitor, both for the visitors security and experience. Even Tsuancon and Nishicon are better organized.
Mark's story about the the accident is just so full of holes.
Apparently, the security does not know BHV (Well, better hire a professional).
But worse (in Dutch): "Samen met de politie neem ik de keuringsrapporten van het springkussen, de vergunning en het calamiteitenplan door"
My Fucking Big =Bang. At thismoment a beel should start ringing that your entire plan regarinding this bouncing castle does not suffice and adding some people for "checking" is not enough. I got even more angry at: "Het blijkt een ongeval te zijn, waarbij de organisatie niets te verwijten valt."
In other words, my ass is legally covered, so who cares a shit.

All in all, it is ran by an extremly crappy narcissistic organisation who do not take any responsibility of their visitors. If you can say that the paperwork is good so there is no blame to the organisation even though there is an accident then you are totally lost in the sound of your own voice.
>>
>>9011548
€20 is relatively cheap for a con full of celebrities, whether they are washed out or not. Most cons abroad will go for more than €40, especially if it's showmasters (ACC?).
>>
>>9011687
I've also been a eventmember at both conventions, and I prefer Tsunacon over Tomocon desu.
>>
>>9011849
Except you still have to pay said "celebrities" at DCC royally if you even want to meet them for 5 seconds to get an autograph or picture taken.

While ACC will be the same commercial "buy buy buy" fest DCC is, at least they don't try to disguise themselves as a convention rather than a "beurs". Plus ACC has way more (and imo better) guests on the list, more promising zones dedicated to certain genres (comics, anime & manga, cosplay) and tickets starting at €15 for those who are okay with entering after 11am.
>>
>>9011909
It's still relatively cheap compared to what I've seen abroad. A lot of those 'cons' work with packages. Most expensive one I've seen ever was 3000 pounds for Sherlocked. Regular entry for the whole weekend last year was 44 pounds, it's up to 60-something this year, whereas some guests aren't even certain or announced yet. Star Trek Las Vegas is also working with such packages. Then you have LFCC and LFSCC. Never been to those, but really, in NL a lot of cons are *relatively* cheap for what you get compared to abroad. Animecon, depending on when you guy your ticket, is quite cheap for what you get.

I'm unfamiliar with German conventions so I don't know about their pricing.
>>
DCC, ACC and FACTS do have a lot of the same actors coming to the ocnvention though.
And yes you still need to buy autograph tickets, kinda makes sense in my eyes, because that's not for the convention itself, the celebs choose their own price (atleast this is wat easyfairs said on the FACTS and DCC page) The €20 ticket you pay is for the convention itself.

But I do disagree that DCC and FACTS are just some big market. Yes it is the main event, but Facts in particular, has side rooms where you can game (just like dcc) where the shows are going on (just like dcc) Facts has this whole thing for cosplay (wish dcc did more of that) Facts also has panels and some workshops even. They have a big Q&A with the celebs that are at the con, etc. etc... Now DCC still has to grow, this was it's 2nd time and for de Jaarbeurs as location, 20 bucks makes perfect sense (as they also need to repay the location), but they are now as well part of easyfair, so I expect more of the good aspects FACTS has in upcoming DCC editions
>>
It's been said before but I have to do it again. Jesus H. Christ what is wrong with kids these days.

''I look like a weeb and I dress like a special snowflake. People stare, now I feel bad and am in dire need of a safe space. Please tell me I am special and it's wrong for people to stare.''

It's almost as bad as the woman that keep saying they got raped because some mouthbreather looked at them for too long.

Kill it with fire doesn't even come close as to what is needed. Parents wai u no longer hit kids with belts :<
>>
>>9012519
I didn't say anything about FACTS anon, just DCC and how much of a disappointment it was too someone who wants to do a little bit more than just buying stuff. Sure they had a cosplay competition and a (hard to hear) Daredevil panel, but that's about it and imho not worth paying €20 for. And sure, if some washed out actors want to charge €30 for an autograph and another €30 for a picture then they are free to do so, just don't expect me to actually pay said amount for such a worthless experience.
>>
>>9012683
was just speaking in general, facts also got such a low score, which I just dont agree with hehe.
>>
any idea when fripside is performing at Animecon saturday, I doubt they'd stack it with deshima sounds
>>
>>9012700
I asked this on a FB a while back and it was somewhere after cosplay. No time yet. Seems they are waiting for Fipside's management.
>>
File: abumail.png (42KB, 770x451px) Image search: [Google]
abumail.png
42KB, 770x451px
Just got an email from the hotel.
>700 emails in only a half hour time
>>
>>9012700
8 PM as always, but it will probably be delayed like every year
>>
>>9012714
they're already at 20:30 as a time stamp? Why am I not receiving anything :s
>>
>>9012737
I got a room.
Time stamp 20.17
>>
>>9012781
A friend of mine snagged a double room, send at 20:08. I send mine at 20:13/20:19 and got >>9012714
Still managed to get a superior single.
>>
>>9012781
>>9012820
so weird I send 20:10, double checked if I filled in everything correctly and checked the right email, but still haven't received any email?
>>
I don't have a room :C
I need one, because of chronic illness.. I emailed them about it.
>>
>>9013039
actually haven't seen any of those posts yet, which is kinda rare haha
>>
>>9013039
>All visitor room reservations need to be made using this procedure; NH Hotels has no special reserves for exceptions (such as a medical requirement).
Sucks to be you
>>
>>9013077
Then I can't go to Abunai >.<
Due to my autism, I really need my own room.
>>
>>9013092
>Autism
I hope you're kidding, because if you can handle a crowded social event like a con you can definitely handle sharing a room.
>>
well it's not abunai their problem is it
>>
>>9013092
*special snowflake*
>>
>>9013092
If you absolutely have to be alone for a couple of mins.. Just use a toilet stall. I do that too.
Just don't use the girls' stalls in front of the restaurant, because that's my time-out-spot xD.
And quite often I get so hot and bothered of all those crossplayers acting out bl stuff, well, let's just say I stay in a stall for a long time. xD;;
>>
>>9013092
If you really need a room then hook up with one of the crew members.
That way you don't have to join the hungergames and you have more time left for shitposting.
>>
>>9013092
Ohja, which autistic fuck thought that that was a good argument, last year? I remember quiet a lot of groups made fun of this.
>>
>>9013092
Please be trolling
>>
>>9013248
>Girls' stalls in front of the restaurant
And thus the secret location of the Abunai Seagull Meetup was picked
>>
>>9013373
where the anons become friends? Would be too funny if everyone already kinda knows eachother
>>
Will there be a seagull meetup at Animecon?
>>
Abunai staff should kill themselves. How can you organize something this bad?
>>
>>9014444
>Arrange a Seagull meet at Animecon near the lockers
>Only six people show up
>Awkwardly stand in a circle together trying to make small talk
>Two anons already know each other and are completely ignoring the rest
>One land whale anon keeps mentioning how he is looking for a cute petite GF
>The only two femanons are hitting on each other, leaving creepy land whale anon bitter because >tfw no cute gf ;,;
>White knights and/or cosplayers we talked shit about show up and now know some of our names and faces
>All get harassed on Facebook whenever someone posts shit about a cosplayer on /CGL/
>Meanwhile OP is standing as far as the optical zoom on his camera allows him to, while enjoying delicious salty popcorn as it all takes place
But seriously tho, if people really want to meet up feel free to arrange something. Worst case scenario nobody shows up, best case scenario is that we all turn out to be chill people and have a great time together.
>>
>>9014506
>>9014444
I think it's quite risky because almost everyone knows eachother in the dutch con scene, and with all the whining on facebook I think it could backfire if you would openly express that you're on /cgl/.
>>
File: DSC_0246.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0246.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>9011043
I did, it was great :)
>>
>>9014506
>the only 2 femanons

idk if you read the form outcome, but girls were actually in the lead there haha

but I agree, everyone knows eachother or has friends that know eachother, small world. And people will indeed think the people that showed up are the trash talkers, leaving out the fact most trash talkers were lead here through FB
>>
>>9014444
>>9014506
>>9014545
>>9014534
there certainly seems to be interest, how about saturday
>>
>>9014554
We could all sign up for speeddating.
And turn it into a find the gull contest. First to find a cgl gull wins one internet.
>>
>>9014545
Not only did I read the outcome, I'm the one who made the survey and am currently working on the promised infograph. I just imagine internet meetups to be massive sausagefests for some reason.

And yes, if we would do a meetup we would have to keep it hidden from the general public to prevent salty people from harassing us irl. After all anonymity is what makes /CGL/ (and 4chanbas a whole) such a wonderful and sometimes disgusting place.

>>9014582
>Hello, my name is Anne
>Seagull?
>What?
>NEXT!
Sounds like fun, I'm in!
>>
>>9014582
haha this sounds like a great idea, really!
>>
OP reporting in, I just finished the infograph based upon the first Dutch Thread Survey. I have to admit, while I'm no graphics designer, I did enjoy making this even if it is kinda pointless. But then again, so was spending €200 on a gaming related costume plus props that only wore once and refuse to wear to anime conventions. If I left out any data you're interested in (ie things filtered by gender) feel free to ask for it. While I won't make a fancy infograph for it I can always share the results from my nifty Excel sheet.
>>
>>9014582
I'm in!
>>
>>9014893
Good job anon
>>
>>9014893
what was the gaming related costume
>>9014582
just for clarity this is the 18+ speeddating right
>>
>>9014893
Nice work, OP!
>>
>>9014893
I am a designer and this looks great. Well done!
>>
>>9014893
Great job! Fun to read. :)
>>
>>9014893
As a BA im afraid to say that your survey is beter than what most of my colleages make XD and they are getting paid for that shit!
>>
>>9014893
I kinda laughed at the Linkin Park lyrics.
>>
>>9014893
Awesome work OP.
I think your total convention spending is off though.
You took the total at the "spending per convention" and multiplied that with the total conventions visited. You should have averaged the "how many conventions" (5.7) to get near the correct answer. Otherwise you calculate the spending if every person here spends 4990 at a convention.

Or differently: the total of 888,309 divided by the 30 convention visitors would make each person responding spend 29,610 on conventions in a year. Considering most are students, I think that a little unlikely (unless the "leenstelsel" is not as bad as people think).

With the source data you probably can get an more accurate answer by multiplying the individual responses: amount of convention visits* the individual spending. Sum that and you have the total spending of the CGL responses.
I suspect the number to be lower than my quick calculation above, since I think that the high average spenders spend less on the cons.
>>
>>9013092
Is it me, or are many autistic people like vegans, brandishing their autism as a shield? I know a few who don't, and while they make sure that their surroundings know, they won't make an excuse out of it. Nor do they want it in people's faces.
>>
>>9015637
As someone with Asperger's myself, I hate it when people use Autism as an excuse. It's just who you are. My parents luckily signed me up for a lot of training, changing me, not my surroundings. Now I'm able to handle a lot of things like most people.

Autism isn't an excuse, unless you have it so severely, you might wonder if you should be on a convention at all. If you're aware of your disability, then work on it. Most people with disabilities learn to live with them and try to be a member of society, not use it as an excuse. Though there are exceptions. I generally don't even tell people I have it (this is the exception), until they ask me explicitly.
>>
>>9015637
As an autist who knows many other autists, I'd say the majority of us are pretty hush-hush about it and just try to quietly live our life despite the handicap. For every person who loudly proclaims that their autism prevents them from doing anything productive and forces them to spend all day watching anime or writing MLP fanfiction, there are five of us hiding our faces and hoping nobody will associate us with that kind of person. I don't know about vegans, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were plenty of relatively sane vegans who stay quiet and want to be left alone.

I do kind of sympathise with the anon who really wants her own room, though. The only way I can deal with big crowded social events without turning into a sobbing mess is if I have a quiet, private spot to clear my mind. It doesn't have to be a private room, but it helps. Toilet stalls are only good if they're not too busy because otherwise I feel like an asshole taking up someone else's space. If this isn't possible I just don't go. It isn't really anyone else's problem.
>>
>>9014357
I'm pretty sure I know quite some of the other people that post here, so I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>9015651
PDD-NOS + Bipolar 2 here, I hate everyone using a mental condition as an excuse for their shitty behaviour. I've had a lot of training as well up to the point where hardly anyone notices anything weird about me, and yet a lot of (younger) autistic shits believe their condition is an excuse to be an absolute lazy asshole. I had a fellow autist in my project group way back in HBO; the guy missed all our deadlines, refused to do any work at home and when confronted about his lack of effort he would play the autism card up to the point where I got an official warming from our study coach for "discriminating a handicapped student". Then we failed a course because he didn't do any work and when confronted about it he didn't care at all and kept playing video games. Needless to say our group lost it then and there and street justice was served later that week.

So yes, fuck people who use their condition as an excuse for their shitty behaviour and fuck everyone who mindlessly defend said people. But enough /soc/ for today...
>>
>>9015602
Good catch Anon, I knew something sounded off but I didn't thought much of it after enjoying my "end of the work week single malt celebration". I recalculated everything as following:
>Find average of each money group for hobby and per con expenses: ie =(125+250)/2, and using fixed values for the <€n and >€n options
>Find average amount cons each individual visits using the same method, and assuming fixed values for >n and 1 or 2 cons
>Calculate money each individual spends per year:
=(AvgHobbyMoneyPerMonth*12)+(AvgMoneyPerCon*AmountOfCons)
>Take the sum of all individual expenses per year
>Total sum of €48,990 spend by all anons on cons and hobbies per year.
I also updated the infograph with the (hopefully) correct data. I guess it's a good thing I'm overly addicted to using layers, movie clips and groups in Flash (didn't had Illustrator installed). Thanks again anon for pointing this out to me.

>>9014994
>What was the gaming related costume?
Fallout 4 Vault 81 resident. It was my first non-closet cosplay and I ended up making a lot of stupid (and costly) mistakes as I had never really worked with Worbla or fabrics before. While my pre-order Pip-Boy looked nice after weathering, I still don't like how the costume turned out and it's now resting in my big bag of "Dress-up party costumes" along with lab coat Gordon Freeman, The Dude and Zombie Ood. Still, I learned a lot from making it and had fun wearing it. As for my next costume, I'm tempted to build an EVA-01 costume but I haven't really worked out any of the details yet. I'll probably just use a black skinsuit and foam for the body and worbla or 3D printing for the head.
>>
>>9014994
I read about the 18+ speeddating. What kind of activity are they talking about?
It's not adult only because of "adult stuff", right?
>>
>>9015942
Gangbang with a workshop on how to make your own sex tape. But in all seriousness, I o my went to the adult speed dating once and due to the low numbers we ended up playing games and just chilling. No idea if that changed over the past two or three years.
>>
People here that went to Japantag in Germany?
>>
>>9016848
Yea I did, it was awesome!
>>
>>9015942
Because it has nothing to do with speeddating. If you want to go speeddating, go to normal speeddating. 18+ speeddating is to trick people, who thought they were actually going to be laid tonight, into silly bar games and making an ass out of themselves. It's pretty funny actually.
>>
>>9015942
It's probably 18+ because neckbeads won't be able to go after the underage attention whores.
>>
>>9016876
Oh definetely.. The neckbeards stand in line to sign up for the 18+ event. So there's virtually no neckbeards at the normal, actual, speeddating. That landed me (neckbeard) an underage gyaru lolita whatever last time. Who was genuinely interested in seeing the view of the sea from my hotelroom, and a bottle of triplesec.
>>
>>9016882
>gyaru lolita whatever
I cringed a bit. Anon, there is a BIG difference between gyaru and lolita. If you know even the smallest bit on jfashion, you should be able to at least tell those apart.
>>
>>9016888
Yes, but it was a blend, or so to speak..
>>
>>9016891
In that case it was probably neither. You simply can't blend those styles.
>>
>>9016912
Maybe she was himegyaru? OTT sweet looks like that nowadays.
>>
>>9016876
>>9016873
Wait, but now I'm confused.
There's normal speeddating that has an 18+ category, and there is a separate 18+ speeddate event with games?
If everything is so complicated, I'll never get to make friends.
>>
>>9016912
>hime lolita
ok anon
>>
>>9016934
That's not gyaru, that's just lolita.
>>
>>9016923
I actually can't find any non-18+ speeddating on the animecon program
>>
File: himegyaru_118628378.png (419KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
himegyaru_118628378.png
419KB, 600x400px
>>9016940
the hair and make-up is taken from hime gyaru while the clothes are lolita.
>>
>>9016923
Normal speed dating has several age groups so you won't have to deal with jailbait, 18+ "speed dating" is nothing but playing (trivia) games with people who think it is where they can find a one night stand.

>>9016947
Same here, but considering it's been a success every year it is bound to show up on the schedule eventually.
>>
According to the host there is no normal speeddating this year.
>>
I'm thinking about the dinner option at Abunai.
Has anyone tried this before? Do cosplayers just eat together? Is it Ieder voor zich or can you just eat together and chat with other con-goers?
>>
>>9017240
>According to the host there is no normal speeddating this year.
So far for my yearly tradition of meeting up with my con friend with benefits during speed dating.
>>
>>9017313
>>9017313
I really want to eat at the buffet on saturday this year too. That way i can be sure that i eat my fill for once.
But i assume People mostly go in groups
>>
>>9013248
>And quite often I get so hot and bothered of all those crossplayers acting out bl stuff, well, let's just say I stay in a stall for a long time. xD;;
Are you 12?
>>
conventions are pretty much the only place I know where somehow guys think it's ok to hit on underage girls. Really, some loli-fapping guy who posts a lot of loli stuff on facebook once said to me 'that miku cosplayer is so cute, too bad she's underage' like it was a normal thing. I should have neutered him >.>
>>
>>9017463
>Conventions are pretty much the only place I know where somehow guys think it's ok to hit on underage girls.
Unfortunately, this goes both ways as I can tell you out of my own experience. Basically after Deshima Sounds I ended up sleeping with a girl who told me she was 19 (I was 23). At the time I believed her because she looked the part and besides, who the hell lies about their age? Well, she did as I found out the next day when her friend punched me in the face. Turns out she had only turned 15 a few weeks ago and that the guy who punched me was actually her boyfriend. I felt so dirty/bad about myself afterwards (how did I not notice, it's all my fault etc) that I dropped out of the dating game for a long time and still feel uneasy whenever I think back at what happened.
>>
>>9017610
thats pretty scary actually because that was below age of consent
>>
>>9017615
>That's pretty scary
Indeed, especially as legally speaking I'm the one at fault despite not knowing any better than that she was 19. I actually ended up depressed and having to go to a shrink to help me get over this shit, which I'm still not. It didn't really do wonders on my love life either as I now have trust issues thanks to what happened back then and still feel guilty about it. Why can't people just keep their daddy issues to themselves...
>>
>>9017635
You did nothing wrong and you shouldn't have to ID people before sleeping with them
stay strong buddy
>>
>>9017638
Except I am asking for ID these days by bringing up how awkward my OV card picture is, after which they'll show me theirs as part of having a good laugh.
And now I can't sleep, great.
>>
>>9016950
And still falls under the category of lolita, not gyaru. Which was my point. Hime lolita does not fall under the category of gyaru, period. You can be gyaru, you can be lolita, but you can not be both at the same time.
>>
>>9017610
And she wasn't tipsy or drunk either? Just wondering, since we're talking about Deshima Sounds here.
>>
File: Facts.png (14KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Facts.png
14KB, 120x120px
>>9011465
Facts is fucking shit and you know it.

One big steaming pile of chaotic, unclear, park-your-car-wherever, commerce shoved down your throat, people crawling over eachother heap of shit and it deserves all the 1's and 2's it gets.

Pic related.
>>
>>9017610
I believe that if you have very good reason to believe she is of legal age, like you asked and there is nothing for you to doubt it, that even though you break the law you will not be convicted. She was the one at fault here.
Now if she looked fifteen even though she is 19 it is a different story. But from your story, she was at deshima sounds. If she had a drink, then you were not the only one fooled by her appearance.

Anyway, it sucks.

And, yes, somehow people think it is okay to hit on underage girls or boys on conventions or take it too far when you are not interested. No clue why.
>>
>>9017610
How's the weather on your planet? Women lie about their age all the fucking time. (remember Hirsi Ali, she even got kicked out of the country for lying about her age)
If she says she's somewhere below 20, she's probably not even old enough to drive a moped. If she says she's in the second half of her 30's, she's probably 10 years older. Heck, I once picked up this woman at the Abdijbar who told me she was 36. Later, I found out that she was 43 and actually supposed to be watching her kids who were running around at Abunai (her husband was to retrieve them later in the evening).
>>
>>9018193
>park your car wherever

It's still Belgium we're talking about, for each building there its the same kind of system, so that has nothing to do with the con, just the country and it's shitty travic rules, hahaha.
>>
>>9017610
Thats so shitty to hear.

Unfortunatly its no so uncommon in our "community" , know a lot of girls who want to loose their virginity that way.
Have had girls offering themselves during abunai. If it wernt for the fact im asexual a hell i could have been in your shoes.

So dont feel guilty. It wasnt your fault, neither the fact that she was taken or the fact that she had a boyfriend.
>>
why would girls want to lose their virginity at a convention... It's not like the first time is super duper great, it hurts like shit. And when those underaged girls want a full grown pjenis, think that'll hurt even more, hehe. But in all seriousness, going to the bathroom the next day will suck and your whole day will be ruined, why would you want that at a place you pay to go to to have fun, dumbdumbdumb
>>
First time does not always hurt, if you have an experianced partner who takes his time. Mine was 12 years older he took his time we had fun. I was legal tho!

And mostlikely its "senpai notice me" i mean cons are places where you , for most of us , finaly meet people who think like you. In that aspect i totaly get why people hook up so often at cons.
Unless you hook up with someone you know outside the con world the chances are 99% you will never see that person again until the next con.
>>
All these people here hooking up at cons and I'm still struggling to say: "nice cosplay!" to people.
>>
soooo Talbain announced she is gonna quit cosplay due to personal reasons.

Kinda dont ya think?
>>
*Kinda sudden
>>
>>9018690
Where do you find all the news on Dutch cosplayers? I'm subscribed to CosplayNL but all that's ever posted there are stupid questions.
>>
>>9018760
It's on her cosplay page.....
>>
>>9018766
Oh sorry. I thought there maybe was a facebook group more about cosplayers themselves or something. Kinda like Closet of frills.
>>
>>9018691
It requires a 3 month announcement?

"She is gonna quit" already sounds like a gradual step down in comparison to "She quit".

Or what are you getting at with the 'suddenness'?
>>
Where do People even get the time to hook up with random people, my weekend is always over in no time
>>
>>9018871
haha ikr! I leave my boyfriend at home most of the time, beside, I'm sharing rooms with friends in the hotels anyway so we never even get the chance if he does tag along =']
>>
>>9018874
I have certain rules at Abunai with my boyfriend.. We do it once, when we get the room. And for the rest of the con it's like: "To each his/her own, as long as you do it safe... sock over the doorknob means: I'm busy, don't disturb me".
>>
>>9018986
Open relationships, still unusual....
>>
>>9018871
Well, 2 years ago at Abunai I spent 1/3 of my time in my room with a girl which I met in the second hour at the bar, where I spent about 1/3 of the time as well.

All you need is a crappy convention.
>>
>>9018871
It's called multitasking. You're bound to meet some people of interest during workshops, events and at Deshimasounds. As long as you're chill, go with the flow and aren't a creep it's just a matter of approaching them at an appropriate moment. Just make some small talk, flirt a bit and invite them to eat dinner somewhere or to get drinks somewhere more quiet. It also helps to have a chill roommate/wingman who doesn't mind staying in the game room for a couple of hours while you bang someone in your hotel room. Just don't be surprised if you have to return the favour some day.
>>
>>9018874
Ma and my BF plan it inbetween dinner and the bar XD
Usualy its shower>snusnu> yakata >bar time ("-")
And then we hunt a third person together XD being Bi has its perks.
>>
Degenerates.
>>
>>9019058
please entertain us with your SGP approved con stories
>>
>>9019065
>Meet a cute girl at con
>8/10, didn't showed any unnecessary skin unlike 99% off al the degenerate sluts at cons
>We spend all evening talking about God, how we both decided to stay abstinent until marriage because sex is only meant for the purpose of recreation
>Kept in touch afterwards, got to meet her parents in Staphorst
>We all got along, asked her father for his daughters hand after a couple of years
>I now come home to a hot meal cooked by my wife every night, my six children God blessed us with and visit church every Sunday
I have to admit I am a little bit disappointed by how this marriage turned out to be nothing like Bible Black.
>>
>>9018219
I'm a women, but I can't deny that women have this problem. Happens is society teaches that women are less desired/hip over a certain age, I guess.
>>
>>9019294
in*
>>
>>9019246
>8/10, didn't showed any unnecessary skin unlike 99% off al the degenerate sluts at cons
Hi, did you come here from /r9k/?
>>
>>9018871
Or get to know a cute person in the first place? When I'm single at a convention, I always keep an eye out for cute guys. But so far, nothing ever happened. Sometimes I see a cute guy, but then I can't find a proper excuse to talk to him. Like he stands somewhere else in a queue, or across the hall. And mostly either doesn't wear cosplay or maybe has a cosplay of some character I don't know. If anyone has advice, I'm all ears.
>>
>>9019323
>If anyone has advice, I'm all ears.
First of all, observe the person for 5 seconds and take in as many details about him you can that can be used to show interest later on. Next, simply walk up to whoever it is you fancy and say hi. This shows you have a lot of self-confidence which is a major turn-on to prwty much everyone. If you need something to break the ice you can either go all in (at the risk of sounding desperate) by saying "I saw you standing there and just wanted to introduce myself", or just play it save with some believable excuse;
>I lost my schedule, can I borrow yours for a bit?
>Silly question, but I've got some time to kill until Event X starts. Do you know of any fun things/events to do until then?
>Hi, I've seen you walking around for a bit and I can't place your cosplay and it's driving me MAD!
Now that you've started your conversation you need to keep it going. Ask return questions, ask about that cool piercing or how the costume was made, anything as long as it shows genuine interest. From there on you're on your own, but keep in mind there are some simple psychological tricks you can use to aid you in the process of getting that cute piece of ass
>Cross your arms mid-conversation. Usually if the other person mimics you it means he actually finds the conversation interesting. However don't do this too long as it makes you look closed off.
>Whenever someone wants to end a conversation they tend to point their feet away from the other person as if they're ready to walk away. Keep track of their feet and end the conversation yourself tricking them into thinking you "get them" in a positive way.
>If you missed anything someone said, simply repeat the last couple of words or line. It will trick them into recapping everything they just said.
>Don't know how to respond to something yet? Stay quiet and look like you're waiting for him to continue. He will continue talking which buys you some time to think.
>>
>>9019323
>>9019386
Also to add to this, having a wingman/wingwoman really helps. It makes it way easier to break the ice and if you've got a solid wingman/wingwoman they will find a way to lure cute boy's friends away for a bit so you can talk without being interrupted all the time. Just keep in mind that I have no way of telling how/if these "techniques" work on guys, but they work wonders on most girls.
Then again even if it doesn't work, the fact that you actually went ahead and tried can be considered a major victory over the usual wondering about "what to do" and never doing it.

>>9019304
>Taking a Staatkundig Gereformeerde Partij approved con story serious
I thought the Bible Black part would had given away the nature of that post...
>>
>>9019036
Lucky girl xD ...my bf usually brings cute boys to the room, but never lets me watch. He knows I would get majorly off on that.
>>
>>9016848
I did, it was fun.

But from the stories I've heard, it was basically New Year's Eve all over again.
>>
all these flirt tips, damn. Got a bf for almost 6 years now and I can't flirt for shit. sometimes being awkward is what boys like, so ladies, you'll find someone eventually haha. Though in our story of the first kiss.... there is liquid luck involved (and some devils grass) if you know what i'm saying....
>>
>>9019386
>>9019408
Thanks for the advice! I'm going to Animecon next month, so hopefully these will work if I happen to spot one again.
>>
>>9019853
>6 years
I envy you, I never seem to get past the first 6 months for some reason. It feels like I'll be an eternal bachelor, complete with a bald spot that's been expanding so rapidly I'll have to start shaving my head before I even hit 30.

>>9019995
No problem Anon, just let us know how and/or if it worked out for you. Basically it all just comes down to actually doing it instead of getting stuck in the "what to do, what to say" phase. After all, "niet geschoten, altijd mis". Plus you now know my favourite "repeat the last sentence" trick which is not only useful, but can also be a lot of fun to use. I like to see how many times in a row I can pull it off without people realising. My current record stands at 12 times which is pretty insane actually.
>>
>>9019853
There are also cultures where most boys prefer girls who are timid over assertive girls. *looks at Japan* But I guess it is still a good thing if you are able to approach someone, rather waiting for people to come to you.
>>
>>9019995
Almost forgot the most important part, make notes after each conversation as quick reminder of what he said or does in daily life. That way you can check your notes if you bump into him again;
>Ted de Vries, 24yrs
>Auron FFX cosplay
>Utrecht, HBO Architecture
>Green eyes, butterfly tattoo above his ass
>Likes FF, soccer and yaoi

>>9020004
Luckily the Netherlands is one huge melting pot of cultures where both ways are accepted. Me, I never understood why some girls wait for a guy to approach them. There's nothing wrong with going out there and taking what you want, instead of waiting for some prince on a white horse to finally get to you. Being assertive simply gets you more in life, not just in love but also in school, work and when buying shit in stores.
>>
>>9020010
lol, rl isnt a dating sim though.....
>>
>>9020040
I know it sounds weird to make notes, but my usual con group alone tends to introduce me to +10 new people each con. Now add all the random people I meet over the course of a con (I like to drift from group to group) and you can imagine how hard it is for me to keep all these new faces and all their stories separated. Making notes is just my way of making sure I don't forget anything important about them, despite what my intentions may be.
>>
>>9013092
>>9013248
>>9015637

This is why I don't tell anyone I have autism anymore. Even the few times it's completely valid for me to tell to get something done I feel like everyone's judging me for using it as an excuse.
>>
>>9020010
being assertive is more about how you respond to situations(it's inbetween aggresive and passive) not taking initiatives
I think the word you're looking for is "advancing'?
>>
anyone going to the summer tales teaparty?
>>
>>9019776
At least you share a room with your bf.
My bf shares a room with my ex-bf, and we all have an idea what happens there.
(I share a room with my ex-gf, so I'm not to talk)
>>
>>9020222
meeeeeee
>>
>>9020004
Lol, but I'm not timid, I just fail at flirting, like I'm totally not smooth, I make wack jokes, laugh a whole lot at myself, I said awkward, not timid xD Though imho, nothign wrong with being timid, as long as you dont shut the world down. Eventually I was the one who awkwardly asked "may I kiss you on the cheek?....or on the lips?" so nah i'm not timid, just corky and awkward, hehe
>>
>>9020222
I'm going!
>>
I feel you anon, I never really Talk to Anyone new at conventions anymore.
But I guess I'll try all the tips people gave too
>>
>>9018208
sadly enough if she'd take it to court he has nothing to say on the topic and will take all the blame. Also why I don't understand feminists because double standards work against men as well instead of just in favor of them.
>>
>>9018405
I knew abunai is cringy as fuck when it comes to people sleeping around, I didn't know it was that pathetic.
>>
>>9018444
The only reason I can think of why people would hook up at cons are because they are nerds and can't get laid in 'real life'
>>
>>9019323
stop seeing them as 'cute guys', don't go hunting for them. If there is a mutual click you'll start talking eventually. I met most people in either the game room or just hanging out with mutual friends.
>>
>>9020428
Most feminists do know this though. If they don't they're misandrists rather than feminists.
>>
>>9020437
Or people just prefer other people with the same hobbies? And prefer this over a hot shot at a club/bar that they have nothing in common with?
>>
Hey! I'm coming over from the UK to Comic Con Amsterdam this august. Would you recommend flying or getting a bus over? Thanks
>>
>>9020002
>>9020010
I will try. And notes seem useful, however mostly I just keep these things already in the back of my head by default? I never meet that many new people, just 1~5 at max.
>>
>>9020802
I once took the bus to the UK. It was a long trip, but still OKish for the price. I think you could give it a go, unless you really can't stand sitting in a bus for hours.
>>
>>9020802
According to Google Flights a round trip from London Stabsted to Eindhoven airport is only €57 with RyanAir (arrive Fri Aug 25, leave Monday night). I say catch a plane Britanon, u less you feel like sitting in a cramped bus for 6 or 8 hours.
>>
>>9019408
>Also to add to this, having a wingman/wingwoman really helps.

The problem is that if there is a wing, everybody knows that you are not there to meet, just to fuck. And with that knowledge, there will be fun at you and your wing(wo)man's expense. The amount of fun I had by me and my con-friends have by consistently calling the duo's Maverick and Goose or Buzz and Mailman is countless by now (yes, we are above thirty).

Simple truth is that there is no "one tactic fits all" option. You can only walk to a person, and hope for the best. And if the conversation is awkward and there is not a hint of chemistry from the start there is nothing that will make it better. From that point on, everything is a waste of time.
>>
>>9020802
Depends on your budget and where you coming from. While anon has a point with the roundtrip from Ryanair, you still have to get there. It can be cheaper to have a different airport if there's one nearby. Megabus, Eurolines, ICBus and Flixbus are apparently quite all right. I only have experience with Megabus and Eurolines. The difference is; 9 hours in a bus, or 9 hours travelling to the airport, through security, wait for hours, fly one hour, wait for bags, go through security again, take the train to the city you need to be at... it's not always 9 hours, can be 5.

It just really depends on what you want and what your budget is.
>>
>>9020437
totally agree
>>
>>9021307
what kind of obvious wingman/woman are you talking about? a wingman/woman should not be that all out and hey my friend here needs to get laid!!! hey look at my friend!!! no it needs to be smooth, most of the time, wingmen are just friends that help you chitchat with the girl you like, not just HIMYM "haaaave you met ted?" because that shit does indeed not work. just don't have a terrible obvious friend, because well let's be honest, a chick or dude does notice right away if your wingman is being to obvious, if he's smooth however, they won't together the rest of the con x']
even beter, if you're guy get a wingwoman you can really trust, because girls talk with one another more easily about guys, thn a guy and a girl (i know, so cliché) just make sure you 2 don't come across as a couple.
>>
Has anyone that signed up for the competitions at Abunai recieved a reply from them?
>>
>>9021464
nope not yet
>>
god the 'I'm ... so I should get a room at abunai' people piss me off. I'm not talking about the troll, he knows exactly whats going on. It's like them taking part in a lottery and being like 'but I should win' no, just stop.
>>
>>9021664
My thoughts exactly, especially as they are ruining it for those who have a valid reason to apply for a special "health issue" room. The thought of say a crippled person not being to go to a con because some land whale with Tumblr Syndrome needs a room so she can "be alone for a bit" pisses me off almost as much as a lolicon going after twelve year old boys and taking pictures of their feet...
>>
>>9021664
>>9021688
well, the emails got in for the people who don't have a room, and all the whine babies that wanted/needed a room because of X and don't have it, will not get it. First year this hing might have gone fair, because no pittyful staff to complain to.
>>
>>9021688
not what I meant, it also applies to those who have valid health issues. Abunai chose to give the reservation part back to the hotel and it's a lottery. So everyone had the same chance, but people with health issues think they should be in favor.
>>
>>9021703
Welcome to the dutch anime comunity. Where we have more crippels than the special olympics.
If they make exeptions for the people with disabilities they might just as well as not hand out hotel rooms. Half they need for staff and gopher the other half for the people with disabilities.
Either way they get shit thrown at them.
>>
>>9021703
or people that are like "oh please dont treat me different because I have this health issue/dissability....... But because I have X i actually should be in favor for X
those are THE worst
>>
>>9021664
It's like those competitions that are always ruined because one of the kids has cancer and always wins the pity vote. As if the hotel wants people they need to extra care for, they are just a liability to them. Not too mention that people will always exaggerate or straight up lie to get the room. Lottery is the best decision. i wish they kept the immediate pay option. The hotel is a business why wouldn't they want people that can't cover any expenses. Who doesn't have a 150 euros?
>>
>>9021769
I vote in favor of the immediate pay option, trust me a lot of cosplayers don't save up *cough* so egotistical little me has a bigger chance to get a room*cough*
>>
>>9021431
Maybe it is just us being cautious, or life experience, but to spot the wingman routine is not that hard, no matter how smooth you think you are. The signs are easy to spot.
Things to notice, at a certain moment the wingman will try to split the conversation, leaving the lead with the target. If the friends steer back toward the target, he/she will try gather more attention. You will also notice that the wingman will move his/her back to the friend at this moment.
If you are standing, it is not uncommon that the wingman will position his/her body between the lead-target and the rest of the group. The lead will also position his/herself directly in front of the target, never will the be a cross conversation.
The lead will focus on the target, never going to deeply into what the friends say, that is what the wingman will do.

But, this is the theory, in practice, believe it or not, it is way easier.

Now of course, people will say "oh, but being smooth, subtle and I know how to behave and such" and nobody will notice. I don't care really. But if you suddenly hear someone sing "she's lost that loving feeling", it is better to abort and you know you will have met this Anon.
>>
"Dear Abunai,

I need a room, not because of a disability, but it is the best place to fuck somebody. The toilet stalls are nice, for one time. Back stage is also fun, 1 time. Just outside, to weather dependent. So, I need a room since just two times at your fucking boring con is not enough to make me stay the weekend."

Would this be enough to make them give me a room?
>>
>>9021853
If I was a staff member I would totally give a room to the person who sends me this.
>>
>>9021848
I never knew things worked like that, I'm pretty clueless
>>
>>9021853
So edgy.
>>
Do any of my fellow seagulls have experience with primering (EVA) foam? It seems like no one on the internet agrees with each other with some claiming Gesso is the best primer, some saying you need to use watered down wood glue and then you have those who claim you can paint directly on top of it. Personally I'd imagine several thin layers of Gesso would work best, but if anyone with more experience could give me some pointers you would really make my weekend.
>>
>>9021801
must say, the suddenly announced it a week in advance, even I didn't have the money at that moment, bills everywhere (waterheffingen etc)
>>
>>9021861
Experience (I feel so old now). Conventions, clubs, festivals, pubs. 99% of the people use the techniques described in this topic.
I personally dislike the Wingman one, since it needs somebody else to help. If you need help to talk to somebody and try to seduce him/her, it shows me a weak character. And usually they are terrible for a longer conversation and even worse in bed.
>>
>>9021895
All I want is a 100% guarantee I'll get a hotel room before I pay for a weekend ticket. Either that or some night busses to take me to the city centre where I can find my own hotel/hostel without having to stay sober.
>>
>>9021962
I'm not young but I don't go out a lot, so I wouldn't notice if anything is 'off'
>>
>>9022040
Don't worry, it doesn't matter if you can't see an obvious wingman. All that matters is that you end up having a fun night and leaving the guy chained to his own bed with his phone placed just out of reach.
>>
>>9022105
You. I like you.
>>
>>9022193
What can I say, I like getting tied up to my own bed.
>>
>>9022205
ok this killed me
>>
>pls gibe room I am autism (just like 90% of the abunai visitors lmao)
>hey everyone ^///^ look at me i've had sex in a ~~~hotel room~~~

Jesus H. Christ this is one cringey thread.
>>
>>9023222
Don't worry, we're now only two posts removed from the next thread.
>>
>>9023225
let's fill it up than, shall we?
>>
>>9023225
>>9023248
Please, end this suffering...
>>
>>9023257
And let's make the next thread a bit better.
>>
>>9023266
Don't worry, I have a lot of shitposts waiting for the next thread
>x'D
>>
File: aaaa.png (69KB, 226x212px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
69KB, 226x212px
>>9023298
what does it meeeaaan
>>
File: tumblr_nwxz03xFNa1tw7l9eo1_1280.jpg (120KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwxz03xFNa1tw7l9eo1_1280.jpg
120KB, 1024x683px
Current thread is on auto-sage, new thread can be found at >>9023354.

>>9023257
Your wish has been granted....

>>9023266
This wish is beyond my power...
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.