[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you become efamous by just being a cute girl in jfashion/cosplay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 11

File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1430x803px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1430x803px
How do you become efamous by just being a cute girl in jfashion/cosplay? Think anzujaamu, pastelbat, or even Beckii Cruel. Of course you have to be at least moderately cute and there's some measure of luck involved but I'm curious as to how it works exactly.

Have any seagulls tried for efame before? Either successfully or unsuccessfully?
>>
Never tried but I'm assuming it's something like
>be kawaii or learn how to shoop believably
>get pre existing tumblr following through aesthetic or kawaii reblog (e.g. pastel blog)
>spam selfies
>your followers reblog your selfies
>more people reblog selfies
>more reblogs = more potential followers
>profit
>>
>>8910505
i only know becki cruel from that documentary that was made about her, but didn't she start off by dancing to japanese songs in her bedroom?
if you're that thirsty just join tumblr and do what >>8910523 said and you should be good to go
>>
>>8910523
what about insta?
>>
>>8910533
Not particularly looking for efame myself, seems like it'd be too time-consuming, I was just interested in how talentless people get such a following. Even someone cringe-worthy like Himezawa has people who idolise her.
>>
>>8910543
i guess it's easier when you're thin and cute, then people can fall in love with the idea of you.
>>
>>8910558
I think that's most of it as well as people wanting to be them.
>>
>>8910505
No one becomes efamous for just "being a cute girl in jfash/cosplay". For example, now Beckii's doing a lot more jfash and beauty tutorial videos, but that wasn't what made her popularity explode back when, it was her dancing.

If you're talking about Beckii or Himezawa, though, I think it is a bit easier to go the idol route and become popular since idols aren't supposed to be excellent at any one thing, just learning a lot of different things.
>>
>>8910558
>thin and cute

This. If you are both of these things and between the ages of 15-25, you should monetize them. Some of these girls make as much as actual sex workers without having to touch ANYONE.
>>
I wish I was cute enough to get efame without showing cleavage
>>
Another thing that helps is being a "lifestyle blogger". People are desperate for a picture perfect/interesting life and therefor like watching people doing things they never could.
>>
>>8910583
The question is, how do you actually monetize that?
>>
>>8911877
Post cute pictures or videos. If you can get enough followers doing that (10k minimum on insta, doesn't matter if they're all "real") you can get companies to paying you to mention that you use/like their stuff. You can also monetize your YouTube videos if you make those.
>>
>>8910542
The Great Tag Wall of Insta, probably.

Seconding >>8910623 as well and also have a huge jfash wardrobe so you can wear jfash daily/whenever you aren't cosplaying. As soon as you hit 5k followers on any social media, reach out to uniqso or pinkyparadise and ask them to sponsor lens giveaways too. Giveaways are a good way to gain followers because who doesn't want free shit?
>>
>>8910533
>didn't she start off by dancing to japanese songs in her bedroom?
Social media has changed the internet a lot since then.
>>
>>8910542
>>8911966
another tip for instagram (moreso the cosplay community on instagram) is participating in as many 'sfs' things as possible, doesn't matter how much you know the person, you'll be guaranteed a shout-out. it's especially good if you just want to leech off a popular person's fame
>>
>>8911894
>>8911877
>>8910583
>>8910558
I wish it was this freaking easy. I am pretty cute, good at shoop, thin and make nice costumes, but it seems impossible to actually get likes/follows/whatever else makes you "efamous" or well-known.
I don't understand how they do it!
>>
>>8912050
pander your pretty little heart out
>>
>>8912052
gotta learn how to step up that pandering game.
>>
>>8912050
don't undervalue the role luck/chance has in it. There are thousands of pretty, cute girls who 'could' make it.
>>
It's interesting how many people here think it's based on luck. SEO is a real thing and in a market like this where barely anyone understands how marketing works since it's mostly just a bunch of fucking 15 year olds, even putting in minimal effort will guarantee you some amount of growth. The best part is you don't even have to be a blatant attention whore to do it. Things like posting regularly and at peak hours, collaborating with people, contributing to communities, and tagging not necessarily more but smarter, and blogging cross-platform are all very simple things that you can do that will guarantee a rise in followers. If you dedicate yourself to SEO like it's a full time job then I feel like you're guaranteed to make it unless your content is absolute shit. But I honestly don't think that luck has too much to do with it in most cases. (Beckii, ok that was "lucky" but can you call the attention of dirty old perverted men really lucky?)
>>
You need a constant flow of images and updates for things if you do cosplay. For lolita I would imagine you doing reviews and cute selfies in the outfits you have recently purchased or images of the items by themselves on a mannequin. Its about updating. No one wants to follow someone who never updates.
>>
Pathetic.
>>
>>8912124
>SEO
what?
>>
>>8912165
Search Engine Optimization
>>
>>8912165
exactly
that's why you're all so easy to manipulate into liking our pages
>>
File: verycoollizard.jpg (85KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
verycoollizard.jpg
85KB, 604x403px
>>8910505
My ex was pretty famous and still is, she went from a literally who to max friends on facebook, tens of thousands of followers on IG, sponsorships and some other radical stuff.

Another of my close friends became a super popular apparel and clothing designer.
>>
>>8912202
tell us their secret oh blessed anon
>>
File: 1442929843485.jpg (61KB, 720x597px) Image search: [Google]
1442929843485.jpg
61KB, 720x597px
>>8912218
My ex is a unique one. Her popularity came out of mainly looks, skimpy hype cosplays, timing, location and knowing how to promote herself. I'm not entirely sure if she's telling the truth but here's what I know.

Well as far as her looks go she's a fair skinned chinese girl, about 5'4, thin, super clear skin, always wears circle lenses, luscious long hair and a make up demigod. Outside of cosplaying her clothing tastes alternates between Korean and Japanese mainstream. She has also stated a few times that she attributes a good bit of her facial structure to plastic surgery during her mid teenage years.

She is always around and about most large conventions. She arranged her own shoots at the start and joined many cosplay groups and from there people really took a liking to her.

This all happened in the span of about a year and half. From her first time ever cosplaying to about where she is now with the clothing/lense/cosplay sponsorships and promotions.

My other friend, she was more of an against all odds sort of scenario. She's very skilled and has been through a lot. I'm really happy she has gotten where she has, she deserves it.
>>
>>8910505
>Be white
>Be skinny
>Buy a lot of stuff
>Do your makeup well
>Profit?
>>
File: 1438809590070.jpg (52KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438809590070.jpg
52KB, 400x600px
Do you guys think there is there a way to combine a cutesy Jfashion selfie persona with non-cosplay crafts? I already have an Instagram to keep my MIL updated on my fibercrafts (knitting, crochet, felting) and all my followers on there are middle aged housewives and grannies who would definitely be really weirded out if I suddenly started posting pics of myself in lolita or selfies with circle lenses and cutesy makeup. I’d really prefer to combine the two (in part to meet more Jfashion enthusiasts who do fibercrafts, in part because I’m too lazy to run multiple IGs) but worry that the kawaii would scare off the normie knitting fans and the knitting would scare off the kawaii fans, so to speak.
What do? Kawaii-ify my crafting pics with filters and stickers? Only post stuff that works with Jfash or is somehow fandom-related?
>pic sort of related (though not mine)

If I could go fulltime lifestyle mori girl I would, but I’m also into a bunch of other stuff that I don’t want to give up on for the sake of ~aesthetic~.

>>8912124
This is really interesting. What would you say are peak hours for various time zones? I’ve never paid attention to that sort of thing before. Would it be best for someone outside of North America to focus on NA peak hours anyway because they’re the biggest audience, or focus on their own region instead?
I’m also curious as to what you’d consider smart tagging. I honestly feel so silly making a wall of tags that I usually don’t go over 5, but I have no idea if the ones I choose are the best for visibility.
>>
>>8912466
>I’m also curious as to what you’d consider smart tagging. I honestly feel so silly making a wall of tags that I usually don’t go over 5, but I have no idea if the ones I choose are the best for visibility.
This here. Anyone?
>>
>>8910505
I think it's important to be shameless. If you think you're above certain things that are too 'cringe-y', you won't make it. Also
>shoop-da-whoop
>bandwagon hopping
>spamming
>kawaii uguu speach
>spamm more
>make your followers wish they were you
>useless tutorials, but who cares?
>>
>>8912474
not that anon, but i think the best thing to do is the tags most relevant to what you're posting first, and then shit like #anime #kawaii peppered in there. it's kind of embarrassing, but you can't have any shame basically
>>
File: CdgbwCIWEAAaKHa.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CdgbwCIWEAAaKHa.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>8912474
>>8912466
>>8912478
yeah as far as smart tagging goes, what I mean is when you're thinking of tags don't think "What is my picture?" or "What tags are popular" but instead ask yourself "Who would be interested in this picture?"

Let's take for example one of Beckii's photos. She could tag this #skaterskirt because factually, that is something that is in the picture, but there's no community around #skaterskirt. It's fine to add one or two tags like this if you think it's a niche thing that someone might be passionately looking for at some point, but if you bog down your post with these you'll end up with an obnoxious amount of tags and even though tags are essential to getting exposure, that can be kind of off putting. She could think, "hmm, the lolita tag is extremely popular lately, I think I'll tag it #lolita so that everyone on that tag sees it" but this is also wrong, because the lolita community won't have any reason to care about this photo. On social media, typically photos are ranked by popularity algorithms, which means that if you post in a tag that moves really fast and none of them care about it you're just going to get bumped to the bottom and no one is going to see it or care, so it's just essentially going to be a useless tag.
On the other things stuff like #kawaii and #pastel might be better choices, since the communities around those things won't generally have rules set up for their aesthetic, so as long as it's japanese or pink you can probably get away with it. If any of those things she's wearing are Liz Lisa, tagging #LizLisa isn't a bad idea, since that brand has a whole lifestyle associated with it that mainly revolves around wearing those clothes.

What I'm getting at is it doesn't matter if you have 5 or 500 tags, if none of them are good you're still not going to be getting much bang for your buck.

On the other hand Beckii doesn't appear to tag any of her stuff, so.... in Beckii's case it seems to mostly be luck.
>>
>>8912579
>>8912466
as far as peak times I haven't looked into it much personally since all of my cosplay/jfashion social media is purely and shamelessly just an online scrapbook so I can vainly look through later and delude myself into believing my life is cuter than it is in reality, but I did some very light SEO for a blog once because I was trying to sell a thing and peak hours for tumblr is generally 5-7pm PST. This is the global peak hour, so if you don't care where your audience is and you're lazy even just posting then will be more effective than posting whenever something comes to mind. Queue your content up so it posts regularly and at optimal times. If you want to get fancy you can investigate peak hours for specific zones or communities using google analytics and post during every relevant peak hour.
>>
some more notes on SEO, I'm fairly certain that at least on tumblr, they will suggest your blog more often based both on how many followers you have and how often you post original content (I'm not too sure whether reblogs count since the one time I did any of this stuff it was all original content since I was promoting a game and not a person or aesthetic) and I do believe that the algorithm is similar on most other sites. So the name of the game is very much quantity over quality. A lot of you make the mistake of trying to trick PEOPLE into caring about your work when really all you have to do is trick the COMPUTERS into caring about your work. Once you learn the algorithms and how to game that system the computers will do the work for you.

That being said, in person promoting can also be really good. If you do odottemita, set up small concerts wherever it's appropriate to do so. If you cosplay attend cosplay events regularly and make yourself stand out by actively contributing to the events, and make yourself a friend for other cosplayers; someone who will be contacted for collaborations as often as possible. Always have your cards on you. It seems terrifying to preform in public, but in person audiences are much more forgiving and supportive. Online people see you as pixels, and they can replay the video over and over and see your mistakes, while comparing you to a professional on the same medium. In person you're just a fellow person trying hard at their hobbies. Locally people tend to get more out of building you up, since it lays the path for others to also practice their hobbies more openly.
>>
how would you guys say your URL/alias plays into potential fame? at the moment i have a canon url for a flavor of the month thing, but it isn't doing much for me, so I'm curious
>>
Are there any black girls doing well in these communities? ChoNunMigookSaram is getting recognition in Korea, but she's not EGL, I'd like to see a black girl get popular overseas for J-fash.
>>
>>8912595
I mean there's Amina. There are a few cuties I follow on instagram who are black who seem to have a lot of followers as well.
>>
>>8912596
Is she a tripfag named Bebe here?
>>
>>8912579
>>8912588
This is VERY helpful, thanks!
>>
>>8912579
What about communities where wall of tags is normal, like, for example, toys? Even after optimising tags it seems there just too many people.
>>
>>8912666
I can't speak for every community, but of course you'll have to tailor your tagging habits to the communities you're a part of. But, the principle still applies: tag only where you think it will succeed. If there's a whole wall of tags that you think your post will be successful in (i.e. not immediately get bumped to the bottom) then go for it.
>>
How do you get followers if you're just starting from zero? It's kind of an enchanted circle, people don't want to follow people with little content and few followers.
>>
>>8912688
literally just keep posting into the void until people take notice
>>
>>8912595
sanriopalace is pretty popular for fairy kei and sweet lolita
>>
Is it cringey to have buisness cards if you're a lolita? So many people ask to take my picture or as what lolita is. I wish I could hand them a card that has my name, a hashtag, and a contact email address so I could deal with it later. I also never find any of the pictures other people take, so I wouldn't mind them messaging it to me or something.
>>
>>8912743
I don't think it's cringy at all! It reminds me of Victorian calling cards.
>>
I think people here are forgetting one of the important factors. You need to have something that people come to YOU for and not for anyone else. Just ripping off someone will make you INfamous for best, just think of all the dakota rose clones and how well they've worked out. Pastelbat became famous for making creepycute her thing. Almost every e-famous kawaii girl has SOMETHING that puts her on the top of the game and makes her unique in a sense. Trying to ride on someone else's coattails will only make you seem like fame-hungry whore.
>>
>>8912592
This has been extremely eye opening.
I've always wondered how girls that run blogs with extremely shitty content get so many followers while some other people I know that manage what they post more carefully have significantly less. The former just post constantly.
Sad to think that quantity > quality
>>
>>8912593
its pretty helpful. I snagged one of the ship names for a show before it came out, and when it did, I just reblogged gifs of that show onto that blog. Over 2-3 months, I got around 900 followers, all without posting any original content.
>>
>>8912743
This is kind of related but I have a question about "business cards" in general. I'm a cosplayer and I have never done the business card thing. When do people do this and how is it received? Do cosplayers give out their cards to anyone who takes there picture or what? I am thinking of having some made but I don't even know how I should be handing them out.
>>
Something about this makes me so bitter. I had a huge increase in popularity when I was sick and lost a lot of weight. The more they can see your collarbones the more they love you.
>>
>>8913152
Yeah it's whenever someone takes their picture. It's a good way to get photos back too like "thanks for taking my picture! would you mind tagging me in it? here's my info." (hand them a card)
>>
>>8913152
Well I was planning on handing them out to people who inquire about what I'm wearing and/ot if they're interested in lolita (or in your case, cosplay). Most of the time people who ask questions take pictures, and I've always been curious about what people do with the picture. So my thought is, if they had my buisness card, maybe they'd feel inclined to tag me on instagram, check out my account, email me with questions, etc. I feel like it would be a welcoming gesture, and a good way to get exposure! Also a great way to promote my community to those who are interested.

I'd be really impressed if a cosplayer gave me a buisness card. I only ever stop people for photos if I think their cosplay is good, and personally I wouldn't mind checking out their other works but the interaction is so short. Most times I can't even catch their names, which sucks.
So maybe after someone takes your picture, you could offer them your card and ask if they'd like to keep in touch through social media? I imagine you'd get a lot of nods from professional photographers since buisness cards are pretty professional feeling.
>>
>>8912579
Another easy way to pick tags is to look at what similar posters are using for tags and cherry pick the best.
>>
>>8913152
I'm a cosplayer who has been doing the business card thing for a while now.

I don't give them out to everyone who takes a photos, since often there will be people who walk up and snap photos when I'm posing for someone else, or otherwise I'll be posing for a group. Most hall shots are too quick of interactions for me to pull my card case out of my bag before the person who took my photo walks off. I'll give cards when I take pictures of people even though it's only ever shitty hall shots, so they can find the photos after the con. I'll give cards to people who have better photography equipment or take multiple photos, since those are more likely to be ones that I'll want to see after the con. I'll give cards to people I strike up a conversation with or otherwise have more interaction with than them snapping a cell phone photo, and I give out cards when I host panels so that people can find the Powerpoints online afterwards.

For me it's mostly so that people I've met can find me post-con, since it's a convenient way to give out my contact information. I've been able to keep in touch with people I've met at cons this way. I've only had maybe two or three people actually email me photos or tag me in them (if they didn't already know me) after I've given them my card. It's still nice to do, especially just in case someone actually tags you or emails you. I think part of my problem is not having a lot of social media to be tagged in.
>>
>>8912898
I've only just recently figured this out as well, some girls I follow will post up to 5 selfies a day all from the same set and it drives me crazy but it really does work. After a while it seems they'll go back and 'clean up' by deleting whatever posts didn't get as many likes.
>>
>>8913243
Thanks for the advice anon, will keep that in mind.
>>
>beckii cruel
who gives a shit about beckii cruel? she isn't even relevant
>>
Thanks for this guys, I'm working on promoting jfashion and some Western stuff when I eventually get my shit together.

How good is YouTube for this sort of thing? A lot of people I follow either have a big ig following or yt, never both.
>>
>>8910505
I once asked Pastelbat to be my girlfriend..

nothing happen.
>>
>>8913783
She was one of the first westerners to rise to fame in Japan via the internet, she's pretty relevant. She pretty much set the standard for efame weebs, and is still benefiting from that success today. It doesn't matter if you don't like her, but she's definitely relevant in this conversation.
>>
>>8912688
On the flip side, people are always excited about being early on the next big thing, being essential in discovering the new trend, etc.
As a rule of thumb, it's just about getting noticed. I only got a Instagram this summer, and am already past 600 followers which... In the grand scheme isn't a huge amount, but then again I've only parttaken in like three sfs, and I haven't whored myself out completely either.
>>
>>8910543
....wait do people actually follow himezawa? I thought she was a joke for everyone, what with her novel and that song debut
>>
File: Multi-Color_Logo_thumbnail200.png (90KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Multi-Color_Logo_thumbnail200.png
90KB, 200x200px
so instagram just announced that they'll be ordering your feed based on an algorithm like facebook soon. Looks like we better all learn how to whore ourselves out for likes or risk dropping off the face of the internet again.
>>
>>8914414
ugh that's such a pain. I like seeing new posts, not whatever shit an algorithm throws at me. Aren't top posts enough?
>>
>>8914420
Yup, it's annoying to me as a consumer, and it also means that as someone with only 200 followers my shit is guaranteed to almost never get shown.
>>
>>8914411
What's an sf
>>
>>8914469
Share for share. Basically they'll promo you if you promo them.
>>
>>8914471
They always seem really desperate t.b.h.
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 750x1334px
can I become efamous
>>
>>8914585
You look like a wannabe Allison Harvard and that chick who used to be friends with shmegeh. So maybe?
>>
>>8914585
are you ann frank
>>
>>8914585

when you hit 18, sure
>>
>>8914585
wosh u face
>>
>>8910505
i dont even know who this girl is and I've been subscribed to her on youtube for quite some time now
she's a cutie trying her darndest
>>
>>8910542
That may change a bit soon. I heard they're changing instagram's feed from chronological post order to something a bit like Facebook where it shows things it thinks you'll "care about the most."
Pretty sure insta and Flickr made a suicide pact.
>>
>>8914414
This is awful. I signed a petition and am raising a fuss in the ways I can, if people don't like it they should do the same. I don't want to take this shit laying down.
>>
>>8914824
https://www.change.org/p/keep-instagram-chronological

For those who are interested.
>>
>>8914828
Signed. It probably won't do much but I hate that sites are so eager to force random content on you when you just want to see new shit.
The "top posts" thing on FB is such a pain. I keep switching to "most recent" but it just changes back again when I refresh.
>>
>>8914327
Pretty sure she's married..
>>
>>8915061
Married? I thought she was only what, 23? 24?
>>
>>8914828
I want to sign this but my phone doesn't like the site so I'll do it when I get home
>>
>>8915064
People get married young a lot still.
How old is girlyhoot? She's married.
Most lolitas I meet online turn out to be married.
>>
>>8915061
What, really?I thought she just hide her current partner to avoid drama, just dating or single but... married. Wow.
>>
>>8914488
Yeah, that's why I've only been doing them for people I legit think deserve the attention. I also don't really do it for some of my 3k+ friends because honestly? The chance of my followers not already following them is pretty slim.
>>
>>8912783
It's easier to promote your uniqueness when you have a good following already. I totally agree that ripping off people is a shit way of getting those followers but mindlessly reblogging kawaii uguu shit will get you followers, and that's what people are talking about itt. If you want to keep those followers then you need to have something that makes you stand out; but if you want to become known for it, you need to bulk up the numbers with pandering and reblogs until you're well known.
>>8913243
Well, yeah. Frail kawaii waif gets notes. If you're not frail or kawaii or a waif, that's what photoshop and Spanx are for.
>>
>>8913889
How often are you planning to upload videos? Do you have a lot of hauls/reviews/tutorials to post? Do you have a facebook/insta/tumblr where you can spam links to your videos and lure in potential followers?
Youtube takes a while to take off if you don't have anything to make you stand out or if you don't have a decent social media presence. The sort of thing you want to do will get lost amid the other near-identical videos. However, there's clearly a market for them, so if you want to play it safe and start out generic just make sure to link as many people to the video as you can to increase views.
>>
>>8912592

I'm an SEO specialist. I can promise you that you can't trick a computer. Google for example is able to detect malicious SEO. When they detect malicious SEO they make sure it gets the lowest rating. All websites and mediums at a modern level want to create the most authentic and user friendly experience, so in short they don't like when you think you can trick them. As a professional i can promise you that it is quality over quantity. My company works for some major brands, the SEO you are talking about sounds pre-social media. I would advise if you are interested in being successful that you educate yourself about modern SEO strategy rather than decade old amateur blog tactics
>>
>>8915472
So who decides what's quality? Because I see a lot more 'click like if u agree' garbage than I do my friends' actual posts on my feed. That's not authentic or user friendly, that's spam introduced so they could sell their ads and promotions better.

You absolutely can trick a machine, because quality is arbitrary.
>>
>>8910505
Being in a hobby that doesn't have many girls in it is a good way to get there. I'm not really efamous but I make YouTube videos for fun for a hobby that not many girls are into and I have gained a decent following just by releasing a few videos every now and then. If I wanted to actually put some effort into it and have more of an online presence I could probably gain efame status but I don't got time for that shit and don't really care.
>>
>>8915064
>>8915090
I thought I saw a post of hers awhile back mentioning a husband but I can't find it now. Maybe I'm wrong.
Anyway - I would never try to date some e-famous person. They're either already taken or don't want to date people that are fans.
>>
>>8915594
Ah but every machine needs someone to man it. Someone somewhere is punching a button or pressing keys.
For example, comapnies like Google and Facebook are so fucking huge, I would not be surprised if there is a team of supervisor name tagged guys who sit behind desks and their job is sort through that stuff.

Have you seen google headquarters? It's fucking huge and they have everything.
>>
>>8915702
I've interned and worked there for 2 years, there is no team sorting shit. Most of my work was automated so i just clicked most of the day.
>>
>>8915727
>Most of my work was automated so i just clicked most of the day.
Yeah exactly.
>>
>>8915064
So? I'm 23 and I've been married for 3 years. It's only bad if it's a shotgun wedding or you're being stupid about it.
>>
>>8915752
I guess it just seems really young to me. Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>8910596
Internet is retarded
>>
>>8912419
This desu. Having fat tits has never hurt me in the past either.
>>
File: sad.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>8912419
...what if im black...
>>
File: .gif (372KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
372KB, 499x281px
>>8910505
>trash talking friends slut shame cosplayers.

>proceeds to stalk a single photographer and kiss their ass for the next century.

>gets some efame from it and abandons comm.

>photog only wants sexy cosplay now so they change their stance on everything to fit his mold.

We all have those friends who left us in the pursuit of efame, failed, then try crawling back to the comm after they've already burned bridges. Their mental state deteriorates as they hear their own words being thrown back at them every day.

>they cry about being slut shamed.

>photog is secret hero we didn't know we needed.

Be careful what you wish for op.
>>
>>8916453
Still be hella attractive but understand that you'll never be super popular.
>>
>>8916453
If you're black the darker you are the more tumblr will love you. If you are mixed/black with a medium skin tone, you're fucked.
>>
>>8915472
>SEO specialist
>honestly believes there is a team of monkeys behind a curtain somewhere voting on the quality of content for each individual facebook feed
>>
File: 1456145866209.jpg (316KB, 1137x775px) Image search: [Google]
1456145866209.jpg
316KB, 1137x775px
If you want to be a coswhore you have to own it and be proud of it, even with implants/surgery if you're at least honest about it there's no shame unless you're caught lying. It's about how you carry yourself matched with whatever skill set you have but that's something you should be practicing outside of cosplay as well.

When in doubt spam those that are efamous. That's what I normally see from deadbeat cosplayers. If no one is visiting your page go fuck up theirs until you're noticed.
>>
>>8912228
so..... your ex got plastic surgery in her mid-teens, which is actually very unhealthy (you should wait til at least 20's), and has enough money to make it to most large conventions.

yikes
>>
You guys are all forgetting a huge thing.

>Pandering to pedos

Beckii Cruel's videos are viewed just as largely by disgusting old men as they are by 13-16 year old weeaboos. You have to keep being small, cute but not provocative as a part of your image (assuming that you're not going for Jnig's audience in any way here). Do stuff that parallels stuff that teen girls would be into like making videos on how to make your school uniform more fashionable or how to 'pretty up' casual wear.
>>
>>8916958

>Jnigs is still trying to deny the implants

How is this even possible. If you compared her old shoots to her new ones the difference is like night and day. A push-up can a make a ton of difference, but even that has it's limits.

Implants are fine if that's what you want, but thinking you're fooling everyone but not coming clean is beyond immature.
>>
>>8916958
If someone actually buys this lie, you know not to include them in your life
>>
>>8916453
Are you Beyonce tier?
If you are then what the fuck are you doing here?
If you're not then you are a disgusting sub-human and you belong on this shit hole.
>>
>>8915643
what hobby?
>>
>>8916958
The only way that they could not "technically" be implants is if they were done by fat transfer. But 1) she never had enough fat on her body to make them that big, and 2) fat transfer can up you by only 2 cups. And that's if you're lucky.
>>
>>8916958
I would post a pic of how these are EXACTLY implant scars but i don't think i can post nipples here, right?
Just look up transauxiliary incision breast implant. I wish someone would post such pictures in reply to that comment.
It's not even where an arm fold would even be.
>>
>>8915696
Uhm... Venus is one of the rare example that ended with a fan (i'm not sure 100% the love is real but it's something). I would like to try a YT channel as a kawaii persona and isn't that easy and you can become prey of spreading false rumors, people laughing of you at lolcow and other shit. I'm also a bit older than these idoru online (mid20s), i look younger but i feel ridicoulus to do lame kawaii videos, at least they should have some good content.
>>
>>8915064
check lolcow. Venus got married to a Japanese guy to get away from her psycho narcissistic mother. Her mother has been trash talking her and showing how much of a nutbag she is on instagram.
>>
I've noticed a lot of people I follow occasionally post quite memey photos or something's teens relate to a lot.

How much does this work? And do you look like a massive cunt for doing it?
>>
>>8919772
If you post something that's clearly only there for attention, like 'HEY check out this DANK PEPE XD only 90s kids remember George Glass!!!' then you'll be relentlessly mocked. Otherwise, it's not going to impact you negatively. You'll only look like a cunt if you relentlessly post memes.
>>
>>8917301
Fighting games is a good place. Try out competitive ssb.
>>
Sometimes I want to make an effort to do this because I've got a cute face and good at shoop but I worry about it being discovered by the normies in my life/future employers. (Not that I would probably get that popular). I do wonder what these girls are going to do in 10-15 years.
>>
Does anyone have any tips for making it big on Facebook? It's so difficult to get noticed on there.
>>
>>8921484
Facebook fame is a money sink because once you get your page past a certain size in terms of likes you have to start paying for impressions. Fuck that.
>>
>>8921491
Impressions? What's that?
>>
>>8921491
What are impressions? Sorry if that is a silly question. I know that you have to pay for people that have already liked your page to actually view your content, but that's all the time, not just at a certain amount of likes.
>>
>>8921495
>>8921508
Impressions are the amount of times your ad/post appears on a news feed. Second anon you're right, I thought it was after a certain number of likes but it's all the time. You get so many people to see it for free, but it's hit and miss.
>>
>>8921484
I'm not sure about lolita and j-fash, but cosplay seems to be popular on facebook. I see way more cosplay on there than I do lolita and I'm in a few lolita groups. But there's literally always postings for cosplay photog and modeling groups and of course, cons and who is cosplaying what and where.
>>
The obvious answer is to work hard and be a decent human being, but /cgl/ would rather bitch and moan on the internet about everything.
>>
>>8921543
A lot of this thread has been helpful to me. And I'm not looking to be too famous, I just want to have a decent lolita blog with good oc.
>>
>>8921543
>be a decent human being
A lot of e-famous people are scumbags. Not all, of course, but a lot of people exploit that following pretty hard.
>>
>>8916871
Tumblr will love you but that fame will go nowhere, you will not get free shit from people, shops will not want you to sponsor them, black tumblr girls fade into irrelevance faster than white ones
>>
>>8921408
1. Don't use your real name ever.
2. Makeup, shoop and wigs work miracles.
3. Never mention anything that can mark you out IRL, like saying you studied X and Y at (local college) or show tattoos if you want to remain anonymous. You would be amazed at how easy it is to identify someone just from the little clues they let slip- when they were doxxing lifters on lolcow that's basically how they did it.
Tl;dr if you don't want people to find out who you are remove exif data and shoop like you're Venus.
>>
does anyone know good hours for posting worldcosplay? or generally internet rush hours for asia countries?
>>
>>8917176
Yup. I remember watching that documentary on her years ago and it said that looking on Google analytics about 50% of her audience was young teen girls wanting to copy the moves, but the other 50% was 40+ Japanese men. She said how it made her uncomfortable.
>>
>>8921720
how do you learn how to shoop well tho?
>>
>>8921777
practice on pictures of celebs and stuff first in photoshop or a similar program.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.