[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien ce-nature/can-world-real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: wild-map.png (553KB, 786x810px) Image search: [Google]
wild-map.png
553KB, 786x810px
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/can-world-really-set-aside-half-planet-wildlife-180952379/

Thought's on setting aside half the planet for wildlife?
I believe making half the planet into nature reserves would be a great idea
>>
>>22257
Hopefully we can but it would take a while and we would need radical political/social changes..
>>
>>22283
How?
For example the western wildway has low population
We could just pay those people to move, then make a mega nature reserve that stretches from Alaska to Mexico
>>
>>22303
Africa and Asia continue to explode in population, and the people currently there don't give a shit about even current conservation laws.
>>
>>22324
This is why we need genocide
ecosystems>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>niggers and chinks
>>
>>22324
Yeah the first part of this plan is to start dumping condoms by the ton out of helicopters in third world shitholes. Starving people and parents of starving kids aren't concerned with wildlife conservation.
>>
>>22334
We need to give free contraceptives to niggers and poos, not free food
>>
>>22361
Give free food with sterilization chemicals added to it.
>>
File: 1491009000645.png (489KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491009000645.png
489KB, 1600x1000px
>>22367
Absolutely this
There are only 1.1 billion whites and the world, and 6.4 billion nonwhites
If we could give free contraceptives with sprinkles of sterilisation chemicals to those billions of nonwhites, the world would be a beautiful place
Way less shitskins overpopulating the planet like a virus and way less shitskins destroying ecoystems
>>
>>22367
>>22378
Give both free contraceptives, and free food with sterilisation chemicals
Better be safe than sorry
>>
File: aurochs hitler.jpg (38KB, 634x470px) Image search: [Google]
aurochs hitler.jpg
38KB, 634x470px
>>22332
>tfw Hitler was a conservationist.
>>
I don't think a lot of people would be cooperative.
And even if we made a huge ecological reserve, climate change would still ravage it.
>>
>>22675
Animals would fare better with climate change in a huge ecological reserve than in tiny fragmented patches of land
>>
>>22257
Only would work if they paid those of us who live in these places a shit load, we'd never be able to leave otherwise since the housing market would be much higher in demand due to crowding thus driving up the prices. And even then climate change would wreck most of the wildlife anyways, but everything would still fare better than currently and we need all the help we can get. I wouldn't mind it provided proper care to the displaced and enforcement is provided, but that won't happen in our lifetimes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.