[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do with 27k I'm 20, and after 3 sweet years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (20KB, 686x158px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
20KB, 686x158px
What would you do with 27k

I'm 20, and after 3 sweet years my job has been cut short, my savings virtually gone and im back living in my parents house.

Doing nothing is driving me crazy, im sure lots of you know the feeling, the only things im doing with my time currently is learning russian and trying to apply to a university, i figured i got all this cash in the bank getting only $40 a month interest, might as well put it to use.

What would you do in such a situation? Anyone else feel like their life is at a standstill at the moment?
>>
Buy bitcoin, easy ride to flavortown
>>
>>999697
Зaчeм тeбe yчить pyccкий?) Лyчшe бы чeмy-нибyдь бoлee пoлeзнoмy нayчилcя
>>
>>999697
Save into an ISA/Roth IRA/your nations equivalent via a low-fee broker, and diversify amongst stocks/bonds/other asset classes like property (not physical of course) with around 10k. If you are comfortable and your knowledge increases, invest more. Don't invest any money now that'll you'll be needing in a few months/years.
>>
>>999697
I mean are you interested in illegal activity at all? have any friends with any good drug connections?
>>
>>999740
This is not good advice. If you're not already in the game, you're just gonna get fucked over trying to enter with that much. He'll either get robbed, snitched on, beat up, or any combo of the 3.
>>
>>999705
Dumbass
>>
>>999740
>>1000774

Ill be honest, i just came out of it.

Not drugs, but other things which im not going to mention, i lived like a king for 3 years and then shit went down and it costed me most of my savings and inches away from loosing my freedom.

A good piece of advice, bad shit always catches up to you, so dont fucking do it, those 3 years aren't worth what ive been through in the last 4 months.

>>999708

I'm looking more for something that i can put my time and energy into instead of sticking it into an account somewhere and waiting for the money to come in. I was thinking about stocks but ive just thought the chance of me, someone uneducated in economics and stocks being able to pull a profit when im competing against people who have studied and trained their whole lives is nothing but a pipedream, im smart but nothing can replace training and practice when it comes to these things.

In essence im sick of sitting around doing nothing, if i cant find anything to do ill end up picking up some shitty job somewhere just to kill time.
>>
>>999707
Tru say
>>
>>1000817
>>999697
dont be a faggot with his tail between his legs, research bitcoin. Were in for a fucking ride
>>
>>1000923
Kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.