[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys seem like okay people. I got accepted into UVA. h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: doitfaggot.gif (572KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
doitfaggot.gif
572KB, 500x375px
You guys seem like okay people. I got accepted into UVA.

http://records.ureg.virginia.edu/content.php?catoid=39&navoid=2370

>first dubs decides what I major in
>>
>>997144
>http://records.ureg.virginia.edu/content.php?catoid=39&navoid=2370

u got dubs so u decide-

choose finance or your a raging homosexual
>>
>>997146

But I'm not good with people. Finance is glorified sales.
>>
>>997148
Social skills are required in college bub
>>
Applied Mathematics with a minor in Chinese
>>
No, Women's Studies.
>>
File: denarius4.gif (235KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
denarius4.gif
235KB, 400x300px
>>997144
applied africanistics
>>
>>997166

Well shit.
>>
>>997148
But you can consciously choose to be good with people. Why not take a Dale Carnegie course or something?
>>
>>997166
WINRAR
>>
>>997182
i think you should recognize that these >>997144
are the first dubs... and not these >>997166
>>
>>997216

But my OP doesn't count. Unless this is trips, I will be forced to major in gender studies. If it's trips, another roll.
>>
>>997144

Religious Studies - Islam
>>
>>997218

I'm already a Muslim
>>
>>997166

DUBS CONFIRM
>>
>>997222

Question: How come more muslims don't speak out against radical islam. It's like all yall niggas keep your mouths shut on this topic.
>>
>>997228

Because they aren't Muslims. They kill and rape Muslims, kidnap children and put them into slavery. Nothing they do stands for Islam.
>>
>>997166
Anon do you realise what you have done!
OP take my dubs er... statistics?
>>
dubs threads on /biz/. this is the end.
>>
>>997228
>>997241

It is forbidden in Islam to issue legal rulings without the mastery of the Arab language. ISIS doesn't even speak Arab. Most of their recruits speak English, and some of their leaders come from Christian families.

It is forbidden in Islam to harm any Christians, yet ISIS does it.

It is forbidden in Islam to enforce slavery, remove the rights of women or children, to torure people, to attribute evil acts in the name of Allah, or to force people to convert. ISIS does all of those things.

ISIS has no clue what Islam is about, nor does a majority if Western Society. People look at the culture of places like Saudi Arabia or Afganistan and assume it's influcenced by Islam or Shai'ah Law and that Muslims are radical and cruel. Their culture has nothing to do with Islam. It is forbidden in Islam to ignore the reality of contemporary culture and legal rulings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag-2WsiaiI4
>>
>>997241
Well the members of ISIS and some eggheads with doctorates in Islamic studies would disagree with you. It's the no true Scotsman fallacy. ISIS are muslims. But don't feel bad. Lots of religions have idiots that do idiot things because their bible tells them to.
>>
>>997222
Voting for Trump?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.