[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you escape bad childhood /biz/? Just how? Is it even possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fuck.png (16KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
16KB, 500x450px
How do you escape bad childhood /biz/? Just how? Is it even possible?
>20
>NEET
>No higher education other than secondary school
>Low experience

I recently got fired from my job as a customer service guy for not showing up to work because I was homeless. I was homless from 15 to 17 years old too so I didn't get a chance to actually gain the qualifications I wanted when I was younger.
I'm not homeless anymore but fuck, I've lost all hope. I'm in debt, have no job prospects and have no motivation anymore.
I'm fairly certain there is no way out of this for me. I can't bear the thought of having to work some shitty 9-5 for the rest of my life knowing its within my ability to do more.
I'm pretty sure if you're born poor and have a disturbed upbringing, you are fucked for life. Of course there are exceptions but they are rare and even then you still need to be fortunate.

Employers expect me to have a degree or a lot of experience, of course I could explain to them why I don't have any of this but they don't care and nor should they. I wouldn't If I was a business owner either. I'd have sympathy for their situation sure, but I wouldn't hire them.
It's a fucked up feeling seeing your old school friends do a thousand times better than you because they had support in place, especially when you are more intelligent, harder working etc. One of my friends has actually said this to me:
''If you had a better childhood, you'd be making so much more money than me right now''

If you had a relatively decent upbringing, you should thank your parents.
Rant over.

What do?
>>
File: Peter.jpg (99KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Peter.jpg
99KB, 720x960px
buy a ball python.
>>
Buy Bitcoin
>>
>>996220
Kek
I don't like snakes
>>
>>996211
>I was homless from 15 to 17 years old too so I didn't get a chance to actually gain the qualifications I wanted when I was younger

Don't they have shelters and foster homes for homeless children?

How were you homeless tho

Anyway can't you get into community college with grants and such? It is surely almost free when you're this low income.
>>
Get whatever shit level job will take you.

-Fast food
-Baggage handler airport
-Warehouse/distribution
-Cleaning offices

Literally people fresh out of prison land these jobs. No way you can't.

Enroll in tech school near you/get associates degree/become not nigger
>>
You know, Warren Buffett acquired 99% of his wealth after the age of 50
>>
>>996223
I have negative money, my friend.
I was aware of bitcoin when it was about 10 dollars per coin though. I didn't have money then either.

>>996225
Yeah but I didn't want to stay there for obvious reason and decided to stay with a distant family member, until they kicked me out because ''I wasn't their responsibility''
By homeless, I mean on the actual streets for a while, actually starving.
I'm from uk so I don't think we have grants etc. I think theres a small bursary but wouldn't be enough for me to live on. Other than that, have to pay for education etc.

>>996230
Yeah that was my plan anyway but that won't work now. I wouldn't have enough to live and to pay for education. I'm stuck
>>
>>996235
Yeah he had a good upbringing, his father was rich and I'm pretty sure he was given large loans etc.
Completely opposite circumstances.
>>
Loans or work big job until scratch together 500 to take even one class a semester, better than nothing.

Ask me how I know this works.
>>
>>996243
You are only twenty, he is 85 now so if you start now you can make about as much as he was worth at 65, retirement age. Remember me when you're a billionaire anon
>>
Nig (big)
>>
try /r9k/
>>
>>996266
why? this thread is relevant to this board in some way
>>
>>996211
I came from a pretty similar situation. I got into sales around your age (29 now) and I learned everything I could about sales and marketing by reading books.

I got into car sales, went to work to work instead of fucking around all day and focused on repeat customers and referrals. Worked by way into management and made some bank. I burnt out at 26 plus alcohol.... Anyways now I'm getting back on track again and I'm focusing on SEO and affiliate marketing.

Anyways it's possible for you to hit $100k/yr right now in sales if you train hard and be productive. Just stay away from drugs and alcohol if your family has problems with it...
>>
>>996277
Do you have a criminal record?
>>
>>996211
Get so many forced new experiences it makes the past irrelevent, every time your about to make a decision or choice in life, your mind will instinctively 're stimulate you on a past experience, do the opposite.
>>
>>996284
What are you currently reading? Where are you getting that from?
>>
>>996282
No. Never commited a crime despite coming close at one point when literally starving to death. I'm no criminal though.

>>996284
Thats difficult to do with no money or job.
>>
File: jew pepe.jpg (24KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
jew pepe.jpg
24KB, 394x458px
>>996211
you are not nearly as much behind as you think, in fact you could be easily ahead of most people your age. just get a job, buy a car and rent a cheap apartment. at 25-27yo people will have student debt and they end up same jobs as you anyways loool. so at that time you have already made a decent money while they are just starting. it's not like the job market is getting any better in future

>http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/09/news/economy/college-not-worth-it-goldman/
>>
>>996220

This guy gets it.

A ball python is the obvious solution here OP.

The inspiration you derive from the snake will help you overcome your situation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.