[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is good at investing and profitted of their investments.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1449815974639.jpg (194KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
1449815974639.jpg
194KB, 500x455px
Who here is good at investing and profitted of their investments. What are some safe investments?

I'm canadian. And I've never invested before.

Should I put money in a TFSA? How much should I put in.

Am I allowed to invest in these companies? Are they good companies to invest in?

>MO
>T
>XEL or DUK
>KHC or MDLZ
>PG or CHD
>CVX or XOM

I have a friend that made 12k and lost 5k from investing in 6 different stocks. When I asked him if I should invest in these things he said "no" because chevron is tanking.

I asked him for help in what to invest in and tell me what to invest in and he said "just research it yourself". I asked him if I could just invest in the things he did because I'm so clueless and he said "What if you lost money when I told you to invest in something".

I don't understand. What are some sure ways to make money? Investing in gold and silver? People on this board suggest making a small business. But how do I do that? I've never done that.

Some people on this board claim they made 100,000's a year, or have millions from things they have done. And I'm so jelly.

How did you guys pull this off?
>>
No one here is good at investing. Go read a book
>>
>>996053
>Some people on this board claim they made 100,000's a year, or have millions from things they have done. And I'm so jelly.

Every board has these 14 year olds. Nobody here is worth more than $100K. Nobody has proven any official account statements. They just edit e-statements in their browser and take a screenshot. You must be new to 4chan.
>>
www.financialwisdomforum.org
www.bogleheads.org
>>
read up on index funds OP
>>
>>996153
name a few please
>>
>>996156
fuckin do it yourself nigger, are you really going to put huge amounts of money into the market without knowing a thing about how it works?
>>
>>996053
Why don't you do your own research?

Buying something just because someone else advised it instead of understanding it yourself is retarded.
>>
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp
>>
VOO and SPY, these kind of index funds.

They aggregate the value of top performing corps. These are safe and lucrative investments. They will always go up. If they don't go up, you have more pressing matters to worry about such as the collapse of civilization.
>>
File: 140702_inv_17000_1.jpg (78KB, 1100x705px) Image search: [Google]
140702_inv_17000_1.jpg
78KB, 1100x705px
>>996053
if u have under 100k you'll better off hold as cash. after taxes, fees and the current shiller pe you are looking at a negative rate for "buy and hold" stock market the next 10 years. unless you are extraordinary skilled trader.
>>
>>996176
Why do they always go up?

What do they sell

What's an index fund?

Should I invest in both?

>>996178
What? So if I dont have 100k to invest, I'll lose more money selling?
>>
>>996290
>Why do they always go up?
>What do they sell
>What's an index fund?
>Should I invest in both?

google

google

google

google

google
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.