[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /biz/ i've got a few sheckles and want to make money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So /biz/ i've got a few sheckles and want to make money of gullible young kids. I go to a community college and i was thinking of importing cigarettes ( as there taxed highly in the UK ) and selling them to said underage kids. Who already smoke

yay or nay?

ps. does being part Jewish make any business transaction a success?
>>
>>994795
>community college.

Stop pandering to americans and call things by their actual names you pleb
>>
>>994798

" college "

are you going to answer my question?
>>
>>994801
You do know that when americans say community college, its their equivalent of a red-brick university.

Whereas the british college is equivalent to american high school. You do know that dont you?

Not very smart for a part jew are you.
>>
>>994795
Cigarettes have terrible profit margins. Especially when you're not selling them in bulk.

This is retarded senpai.
>>
>>994806

you don't have to be a condescending cunt anon. You seem like someone with a big ego.

>>994807

you can buy them from outside the EU for around 3 euros a pack. compared to the " cheapest" brands being about £5 your looking at a 50% profit minus the shipping.

Now i wonder how strict customs are, obviously i wouldn't say it's tobacco.
>>
>>994795
How do you plan to sell the cigarettes?

If possible you can reduce a lot of costs by making your own. Look for tube injectors either mechanical or electric and buy the tubes with filter. Also buy pipe tobacco and convert it to cigarette.

You just need one nigger to slave at the machine making cigarrettes and old boxes or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeXvkYS2wC0
>>
>>994898

Atleast three people in my class smoke that I could sell to pretty easily. A lot of the college population smoke so I don't think it would be a problem.

If I were to make my own I don't think there's anyone that I know that I could trust. There's also the matter of weather or not people are willing buy the homemade cigs

Are in you in the business yourself anon?
>>
Import Brazilian cigs for one euro the pack.
>>
>>995416
I wouldn't buy my cigarettes from some sketchy aspie that made a pack of rollies, though.
>>
>>995503

But anon you know aspies like consistency, quality product m8
>>
OP is doing a BTEC in business and discovered /biz/
>>
Buy pen vapes, e liquid, kanthal, cotton, atomizers etc. Open up a vape shop or street sell and save for a shop.
>>
>>996100

Sorry to burst you bubble anon but I'm doing stem :(
>>
>>996109

I heard of these shops, have no idea what their margins and operating costs are
>>
>>996100
>BTEC
that wont make me rich bitch!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.