[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My house got egged and I think I know who did it. Can I sue them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1449650687887.png (193KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
1449650687887.png
193KB, 559x558px
My house got egged and I think I know who did it. Can I sue them?

>be Saturday couple weeks ago
>2 kids come knocking on my door
>2 boys probably 14-16 years old
>telling some story about charity
>donating to some nigger that has cancer
>they constantly stuttered and couldn't keep the story straight between the two of them
>assume some fags trying to scam people for money
>go and get an envelope and sheet of paper
>wrote try harder faggots on paper and sealed it in the envelope
>gave it to them
>2 days later my house was egged

Pretty sure it's these kids. Can I sue them if I find out who they were for the costs of repainting my house? What do?
>>
try r9k
>>
>>994314
How are you going to sue them? And for what offense?

How are you going to even find the kids to hand them the court summons order? LMAO
>>
Sure, you can sue the for what ever you want.
But you're not going to win.

It's best to just burn their houses down, OP.
>>
>>994314
HA HA!
>>
That's not enough evidence to hold up in any court.
>>
>>994318
Jay Beebz got sued for egging his neighbors house.
>>
>>994314
you could try telling on their parents, they might pay you some
>>
call the cops idiot.

They'll fix this real quick.
>>
>>994314
I would come to a financial understanding with the parents...but I wouldn't start playing detective on minors.
>>
>>994314
Take lots of pictures.

Make sure to wash ANY off of cars, it will permanently damage car paint.
>>
>>995272
>cops
>quick

pick one
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.