[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's even possible to work as freelancer doing coding at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1447183578711.jpg (42KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
1447183578711.jpg
42KB, 510x427px
It's even possible to work as freelancer doing coding at your own time on the internet while enjoy some taiwanese hooker in some thirld world beach?
>>
Of course, you just need to have an expert skill level and a decade of experience at top tier firms.
>>
>>994146

You'll still get bidded out by Indians
>>
>>994138
Entirely possible

Just do some /baph/ shit on the side.
>>
>>994154
what is baph?

>>994148
>implying I'm not also another thirld worlder
>>
>>994138
Yes you can. Come to 3rd world hellhole and live like kings for 1 cents a day!! :^)
>>
>>994161
I'm already a thirld worlder bro.

Colombia desu.

I just need to make more than 10k a year to make more than my family.
>>
>>994159

>India
>9th highest GDP country in the world
>3rd world

Has nothing do with being 3rd world. It's just India has a huge population and steals all of the tech/IT jobs.
>>
>>994168
ye bro you know how to code?
>>
>>994216
yeah.
that's why I made this thread.
>>
>>994213

India today is China 30 years ago
>>
>>994224
and Africa 30 years from now.
>>
>>994223
what do you know how to do? faglord
>>
>>994238
I know how to code, but I want to know how do you work as a freelancer programmer on the internet.

like I said, I need just 10k a year to make a decent living.
>>
>>994241
What do you know how to code? What is experience and skills?
>>
>>994291
right now I'm doing a software engineering major but I want to know if it's possible to work using the internet.
>>
>>994213
>>India
>>9th highest GDP country in the world

GDP per capita? $6k LMAO

It's nothing special when a country of over 1.2BILLION has 9th highest GDP... Wait yes it is because that's fucking pathetic. That's 4 times more than the US yet significantly lower GDP.

How is it NOT thirdworld, by every single measure possible? Women get raped, people shit in the streets, massive government corruption, everyone is poor, places looks and smells like shit, etc.

Have you ever even been to India or seen pictures of it? It is worse than a 3rd world country.
>>
>>994299
>right now I'm doing a software engineering major but I want to know if it's possible to work using the internet

Yes it's possible obviously but what do you know how to do?

It's not possible if you don't have any skills or experience, no one is going to pay you money for nothing.
>>
U need to be very experienced and productive

Meet your competition is my advice

Can u ever reach thier level

Took me nearly ten yrs
>>
>>994304
yeah, but I'm willing to learn.

I don't think learning to use a framework to make what the client wants is super hard.

Right now I'm trying to make a good portfolio.

I can do shit from using C# to make office shit to java, python and webdev, to use C because I enjoy coding.
>>
>>994313
>yeah, but I'm willing to learn.
>I don't think learning to use a framework to make what the client wants is super hard.

Harder than you'd think.

Clients don't want people to "learn' on their project, they want you to already know what to do.

>I can do shit from using C# to make office shit to java, python and webdev, to use C because I enjoy coding

C is a meme.

Make a Steam stealer in C# to get a bunch of faggot's steam items and sell them.
>>
>>994323
bro, this thread isn't about you suck, kill yourself.

I'm looking for advice, not listening: but your skills sucks.

right now I'm trying to build my own portfolio in github with diferent shit using diferent languages and frameworks in diferent projects.
>>
>>994332
>bro, this thread isn't about you suck, kill yourself.

Ok cya :^)

Good luck with being a retard lmao
>>
>>994332
Dude customers dont give a fuck about what languages u know
Can u do social media integration? Im serious
>>
>>994350
what do you mean by social media?

do you mean having a presence in social networks or implementing social media in some application?
>>
>>994159
dont worry about baph if you dont know what it is
>>
>>994521
lol can confirm, OP is mentally retarted.
>>
>>994541
you're simply being a cunt bro.
>>
File: illegal-alien-target-1.jpg (113KB, 450x357px) Image search: [Google]
illegal-alien-target-1.jpg
113KB, 450x357px
>>994213
The whole reason Indians get hired is because they work for much less money.
Remind you of anyone else?
>>
>>994301

I lived in India for 3 years. You read too much Fox News and Tumblr.
>>
>>994585
>I lived in India for 3 years. You read too much Fox News and Tumblr.

I don't "read" either of them.

Your post was "India has 9th highest GDP so it's not 3rd world" but it has a pitiful GDP in contrast with its population.

1.25 billion people... And STILL 1/17 of the US's gdp. That is not good at all. $6k per capita GDP is absolute shit. How is that good?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/toddler-and-five-year-old-girl-gang-raped-in-india-a6697816.html

>Women are mostly raped during crackdowns where men of the villages or towns are gathered outside their homes and women are forced to stay indoors. Furthermore most of the rapes go unreported due to the social stigma and fear of backlash.[7]

>The Assam Police between 2006 and 2011 received over 7000 complaints of rape and also 11,553 complaints of kidnappings involving women committed mainly by insurgent groups..[8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_issues_in_Northeast_India

Also don't they throw dead bodies and defecate into the "holy" river of ganges? Kind of disgusting for a holy river but whatever...
>>
File: 1448011633991.png (16KB, 260x402px) Image search: [Google]
1448011633991.png
16KB, 260x402px
>>994585
>600 million people shit in the street or rivers
>throw dead in the rivers
>wash in the rivers
>not third world

Call it whatever you want but when the streets are paved with shit you're not fooling anyone, Pajeet.
>>
>>994138
Sell stuff at the Unity Asset Store. As long as it's reasonable and related to game development, you can code whatever you want to code and make money.
>>
>>994213
POO
>>
>>994758
IN
>>
>>994138
Taiwan is first world, fuckboy.
>>
>>994842
Aye, it has a higher standard of living than Japan these days.
>>
>>994850
They're also traditionally first world, as in country with a market economy allied with the US in the cold war.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.