[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am building a website that allows our users to connect, create

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I am building a website that allows our users to connect, create and collaborate on building businesses together.

The idea is to connect people with different backgrounds with each other.

For example, I develop software but my marketing skills are something that is not quite where I would like them to be and have other issues to address (like software dev). I can post a "job" along with my personal and "company" profile and find someone who is interested in working together on building a business together.

We also offer the ability to purchase all the required documents (or pre-filled forms) that you may need and much more (Business plans, marketing plans, legal documents and more) and keep help you "organize" your new business and nurture its growth.
>>
File: Capture2.png (31KB, 1349x470px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
31KB, 1349x470px
>>993406
>>
>>993406
>>993411

Cool man, cool. Is the legal documents the only revenue stream?
>>
>>993413

Our plan is to be a "marketplace" of professional documents, books and other media for startups and entrepreneurs. So yes - it's intended that this is our primary (or only) revenue stream for now.
>>
>>993417

Have you considered allowing users to post their own (vetted) documents for sale and taking a percentage of sales?
>>
>>993420
That is the plan - to become the "marketplace".
>>
>>993421
The social aspect is very important because we want our users to be able to work together.

The "founder" of a company might not have access to money so a "partner" - someone who requests to join the founders "company" or vice versa - can actually buy the documents that are required for the company.

Alot of people have a lot of great ideas but might not necessarily have any money to invest in their idea - sometimes through no fault of their own.

My plan is to break down these walls in the hope of seeing and nurturing some of these ideas through the use of this software.
>>
You could also make it a marketplace where companies can post jobs that needed to be done. And suppliers could send in offers.

Then you limit the amount of offers they can send each month, unless they pay for a premium account.
>>
File: 1448011633991.png (16KB, 260x402px) Image search: [Google]
1448011633991.png
16KB, 260x402px
>>993434

I like this idea, freelancer is full of Indians and has gone to shit.
>>
>>993434
If you take a look at the screenshot you can see "Jobs Board" and "Marketplace" - the two things that you have just described.

I like your idea of creating "Premium" accounts. It is something I have tossed around in my hand while building the system.

Are any of you interested in looking at it? Do you think you can bring something to the table?
>>
>>993417

Why? Anybody can get these for free with free mentorship from SCORE. The money to be made is off the networking and collaborating. It should be a paid membership community.
>>
>>993442

And offer "FREE" membership as well?
>>
>>993442
A purely paid community to begin with is not going to have a user base, you practically have to give away accounts to get any following.

>>993439
I would like to take a look and bookmark, I don't particularly think there's anything I can bring to the table unless you're willing to offer some kind of affiliate program for recruiting users, which I would suggest.
>>
>>993439
Some places like monsterboard where people can buy their resume actively call recruiters and sell accounts to them for thousands of dollars a year.
>>
>>993446
>can buy their resume
can upload their resume

Typo.
>>
>>993445

You can start with private membership. Offer beta membership to your own personal network. Allow each account to invite 3-5 more people. Grow grass roots. Then once you hit a milestone in both userbase and development of the website, start offering paid memberships. If the people actually find your site useful, they won't mind paying.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.