[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took 10 dollars out of my account 4 times in one day. That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
I took 10 dollars out of my account 4 times in one day. That sounds stupid but I really needed it. Now they're charging me $35.00 for each transaction, meaning I pay $140.00 each day. I didn't know that it was per transaction that they'd charge me with an overdraft fee . I don't get my check for another 2 weeks. What can I do? I literally have no money to my name right now.

Can I just close my account entirely?

It's with the Bank of America.

I know I'm stupid.
>>
>>993320
You can't close your account. They will put you on Chex System and you will not be able to open another bank account anywhere until you take care of it. It will also affect your credit and ability to get cards/loans.
>>
>>993323
You may be able to call the bank and negotiate though. They will probably remove 3 of the 4 overdraft fees.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x458px
>>993320
Sounds like you need bitcoin
>>
>>993326
Yeah. Don't call go in there. If you make a stink they will probably be willing to freeze your account and knocking a few fees off. Once. Don't do this again ever you fucking degenrate.
>>
Oh man ur stupid
>>
>>993320
DESU as much as I hate fucking precious medals, I think silver is going to go up massively soon, I have none.
>>
good biz >>993323 >>993326

bad biz >>993339
>>
>>993320
I work at Chase and in my experience you just have to sit with a banker and be polite when requesting they waive the fees and refund what has already been charged. BUT if it's going to be more than a day or so that could be beyond what they're willing to waive
>>
>being poor and not using a credit union

What, are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>993320
I don't even know how that's possible. Just go into your branch and speak with them. Tell them you were unaware that it would be charged and you are hoping they can help. Just be patient with them and keep asking for them to remove it all if they don't offer. 99% they will just remove all the fees. If it is some retarded situation or they are dicks, then be more firm with them, tell them you upset with their customer service blah blah. You should be able to get your way.
>>
>>993501

>Using a credit union unless you really are poor

Realise you have never seen customer service like having 9m in a bank account.

Ill never have that kind of cash, but managing a packaging company, its insane. I have ANY problem, call an 800 number, get my info, instantly put on hold, connected to a VP of "random thing today". Fixed within an hour

I love BoA, but again, my experience is probably very very different than someone else's. Im sure your credit union cares about you. BoA cares about me too
>>
>>993501
This
Once you've got your shit together and paid whatever fees you couldn't negotiate away, close your account and move to a Credit Union
>>
>>993532
They care about you because you have a business account. Have you worked with them regarding a personal checking account?
>>
>>993536

I have 3 credit cards, a mortgage, an IRA, a checking, and a money market with them. So yes. But again, if I get shit on the 800 number I ask for my banker I use at work and he just fixes it for me.

Again, situations are different, I just dislike topics about "this company sucks"... well maybe that company doesnt actually suck, they just hate you
>>
>>993536

Agreed with this tool, BoA is a wannabe Wells Fargo.

I opened a personal account with BoA, due to their 21st century ATM and mobile app. I deposited $300 into the account same day, had more money coming the same week, but I had accidentally over-drafted $11 for some dumb reason. Went into the branch and insisted they wave the fee, but both the teller and branch manager had refused. After being declined, I asked to close my account; manager didn't even bother trying to retain me.

I've learned to stay away from Chase, Wells Fargo, and BoA. Only banks I've been satisfied with are US Bank and Ally.
>>
>>993320
>I took 10 dollars out of my account 4 times in one day. That sounds stupid but I really needed it.

there's your first problem. you've got a heroin habit to kick.

>It's with the Bank of America.

there's your second problem. bank of america is scummy dog shit. get the hell out.

>I know I'm stupid.

there's your final problem. stupid people lose the most money meaning someone who ISN'T stupid is winning that money. at least you realize it, however. so stop being stupid.

so here's the main things you need to do in a short and sweet list:

1. stop being stupid
2. stop using heroin
3. stop using bank of america
>>
>2015
>Overdrafting

It's like you don't know how to finances.
>>
>>993320

Bank of america sucks big time. I had done the same thing in the past, I called them and asked NICELY if they could remove the charges, explain you have no money and ask how the fuck can the goddamn corporation make money out of poor people. They may give you a hand on that.

If I were you, once you get your check, check another bank out. I suggest Capital One 360 (free checking and no fee for overdraft) but you must have a good credit score to be able to open an account with them, TD Bank is also convenient but they have fees for overdraft.

Good luck!
>>
>>994602
Yeah, explore your options

Also, check out Alliant CU
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.