[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the equivalent of 30000 $ in my bank account after working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1410861671751.jpg (270KB, 1300x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1410861671751.jpg
270KB, 1300x1734px
I have the equivalent of 30000 $ in my bank account after working hard for a year.

I'm renting an apartment and still have a smaller income, so now I'm doing nothing with the money in the bank and the interest rate is pathetic.

What would you do with 30k? Is it even enough money to bother worrying about?
>>
Let me ask you this, what do you want?

We need to establish what you want first before we decide what you should do.
>>
I mean I could just save the money for if I'm buying an apartment at some point.

I'm leasing a cheap car for my job, so I don't need (or want) to buy a car
>>
>>992854
give it all to charity becos money wont buy you happiness
>>
>>992858
So you want an apartment?
>>
>>992855
I live a rather frugal life and don't travel much or have other big expenses. I want to buy an apartment at some point and be without depth within 10 years afterwards.

I suppose my overall financial goal is to be depth free and able to live well and securely on freelance or part time work.

I have a degree in software development and currently getting my master's in a related field, so that will most likely be my carreer
>>
>>992867
So if we write a list of what you want it would be as follows.
>An apartment
>debt free
>live securely on freelance or part time work
>degree in software development
>>
>>992859
then my money won't bring happiness to charities either

I will spend my cursed money of unhappiness on myself
>>
File: 1424522260345.gif (3MB, 354x355px) Image search: [Google]
1424522260345.gif
3MB, 354x355px
>>992884
Yes, except the degree because that's already paid for

Is this going anywhere or am I being rused
>>
>>992886
You have an exact list of what you want to accomplish with your resources. Now keep your focus on those objectives.
>>
>>992854

What kind of job do you have which let's you save 30000 in a year? Would probably take me 5 years to save that kind of money.
>>
>>992916
I had a job that allowed unregulated overtime, with an intensity low enough to let me work 80+ hours a week.

I often had hours that let me earn 3k a week
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.