[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else make money online? I started a side project jus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: affy.jpg (2MB, 2738x1825px) Image search: [Google]
affy.jpg
2MB, 2738x1825px
Anyone else make money online?

I started a side project just to remind myself about web design/seo etc as I have big project in the works at the moment which won't be ready for a few months.

I'm getting on average around $30-$40 a day. with adsense and CPA offers and literally don't have to do anything. Anyone got any feedback for my site god or bad. As I said, I only made it to practise for something in the future but it's doing alight.
www.ishouldbedoingwork.co.uk
>>
>>992178
Do you really earn that much on a site like that?
>>
>>992178
How do you get games to host?
>>
>>992403

Yeah, but i do get a lot of views.

>>992409

I just embed them, don't host
>>
>>992178

a lot of views but zero likes? fuck off you lying cunt

I operate a classifieds site and i haven't even posted anything on the facebook page in a year and i still somehow get 3-10 new likes per month

you're just here to advertise your shit site
>>
>>992687
the fb likes have only been put on very recently, originally I tried putting them on individual pages, but its hard to get them to load on pages which use AJAX . chill out nerd
>>
>>992687

Speaking of classified sites. I used to do SEO work for some small businesses and noticed that a lot of classified sites charge businesses to be listed on there. And the classified sites had thousands on there, do you make a lot of money?
>>
File: adsense.jpg (153KB, 758x343px) Image search: [Google]
adsense.jpg
153KB, 758x343px
Yeah. I use to make money online until Google permanently banned me and my 20+ websites from Adsense. I was making $200k+ per year.

I got an email a couple weeks ago saying I'm banned. A vague reason was given about "misleading headers". My appeal was ignored.

I was using Adsense from the day Google started the beta. 10 years ago. Zero customer service. Never talked to a human being from Google the entire time. 10 years of loyalty means nothing to them apparently.

Now I'm looking for an Adsense alternative and there isn't one! It's a monopoly.

Why am I telling you this? Just a warning to not rely on Adsense for 90% of your revenue like I did.
>>
>>993050
Why not media.net ?
>>
>>993053

Application is pending with them.

Any other alternatives?
>>
>>993050
>www.ishouldbedoingwork.co.uk
what kind of sites?
>>
>>993075

Low traffic, high CPM topics such as finance and home improvement.
>>
>>993072
People often say that RevenueHits is the next big thing after adsense and media.net for revenue. But I can't confirm or deny it.

Personally I would try to get more into affiliate marketing. And perhaps offer real products or services yourself. Then you'll have more control over what you offer.
>>
>>993050

For real? That sucks man, Hopefully you saved some of that money before you got banned?

Look at amazon affiliates or CPA offers?
>>
I dont know much web design but i was thinking of buying some cheapish site from flippa or empire and then learning as i attempt to develop it.

This a bad idea?
>>
>>993084

>offer real products or services

I have lead gen & product ads up now in place of Adsense: CJ, Networx, HomeAdvisor, Quinstreet.

I'm earning 1-2% of what Adsense was bringing in. It's unreal.
>>
>>993092

Na it's not a bad idea, as far as I know a lot of people do that. However surely it's better to practise first on something that won't cost you any money?? e.g. start from scratch
>>
>>993093

Bing ads? same sorta thing
>>
>>993092
I meant cutting out the middle man. Just sign up to 10 affiliate programs of individual businesses that you think that fit your websites and rotate them as you see fit.
>>
>>993099
was meant for >>993093
>>
>>993099

i like this idea
>>
anyone?
>>
I make about $500/week generating leads. A guy who owns a roofing company taught me the trick, among other things like how to sell drugs.

I follow the weather around the country and find spots that were hit hard. I get residential phone numbers from houses in the area (online phonebooks and other services) and start calling asking if they have damaged roofs. They are usually old people that still have home phones. I just claim to be apart of some government that deals with the weather and disasters and help get home owners in contact with roof repair companies, plumbers, etc. Then I give the leads to the guy and he sells them to roofing companies he networks with. Pays me $500/week to do that mostly, and tips well when I deliver drugs for him. .
>>
>>992178
I run an affiliate website but it doesn't get a lot of traffic. Any tips?
>>
>>993453
Your website looks like shit and I can't believe you make money off it. Especially considering the games aren't even mobile friendly.
But apparently it works for you. And I do enjoy using your website. It's also quite user friendly and people reach what they want very fast. Fun little games.

How did you market your website? Because I imagine a website with no searchable content is hard to market.
>>
>>993468
link?
>>
>>993471
Munitionsreview.com
Still need to add stuff as it's pretty new, but the basics are there.
>>
>>993474
I'm not from America so I have no clue about guns. Only thing I can say is change that amazon link at the side to a 300x250px ad. The current one is way too small and looks outta place
>>
>>993474
I read that Google doesn't even take sites younger than 3 months seriously. Especially if they don't have a steady stream of content.
>>
>>993481

Yeah sounds about right. I used to work at an SEO company and this was a big problem for us. However, for local/niche stuff it doesnt matter too much if there isnt that much competition
>>
>>993476
Probably due to resolution, I'll fix it.
>>993481
It's about 5 months but I stopped working on it for a while because of school so I need to get some posts up
>>
>>993484
Also my affiliate programs for each ammo site are only like 2-3% kick backs and there isn't anywhere with better deals.
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-17+at+12.17.13).png (274KB, 391x350px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-17+at+12.17.13).png
274KB, 391x350px
>>992178
I saw you shilling your site in a diff /biz/ thread a couple days ago... in a thread YOU made...
>>988767
You seem pretty desperate for traffic if you're coming to /biz/ to get more. You claim to be experienced in SEO and want to practice web design yet you didn't even include meta tags or any effective on-site SEO, and the site is just a random WP theme.

Go back to blackhatworld or hack forum you underage degenerate.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.