[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the exact point when you realized /biz/ is good for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Smiling-Man-7.jpg (192KB, 1700x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling-Man-7.jpg
192KB, 1700x1133px
What was the exact point when you realized /biz/ is good for nothing but satire and memes?

I realized it when I saw that the strawpoll of 500 people showed over 50% being unemployed, with about half of that not even volunteering or being in school.

Also when there is at least a handful of easily Google-able question like right now.

No wonder everyone who knew anything has long abandoned this board.
>>
A lot like /k/

I remember multiple businesses and companies that spawned from our love of firearms. Now its a bunch of kids playing the 300 US Marines VS 10,000 Lions, who wins...game
>>
>>991921
/biz/ has to be the worst of them all though. I guess you can't expect much from a literal containment board.

I guess I'll time to leave. Good bye everyone.
>>
The problem with /biz/ is that a lot of people make threads without looking at the catalog.

Fucking bitcoinshit should stay in one thread. Precious metals in one thread, etc etc.

The format doesn't lend itself to actually making an effort with your postings, and the demographics of the site are piss poor.
>>
>>991919

When I started looking at other personal finance and business forums. I hate reddit as much as the next guy but their forums that cover the same topics are 15x better than /biz/ except for memes and humor, which is the only real reason to come here.
>>
I always repost /biz/ surveys to /pol/ and /r9k/ to lower the averages kek.

There's not even 500 users on /biz/. It's just you, me, and some other autist, and we change our ips to give the illusions of more users.
>>
>>991941

im dat other autist bruh

canadian uni feg autist here (1 of them) LMFAO
>>
>>991921

/k/ has become a subreddit, now that half the threads are generals full of tripshits and the rest obviously have no guns.
>>
>>991919

I've been on /biz/ since it was first introduced and it certainly isn't the highest quality content. I barely keep coming back to check up on it, mainly because there's maybe one or two solid discussions a day. The rest is usually retards, trolls, or random shit that I don't bother with.

The other day there was a consulting thread that was really informative and there's no other website that really provides the interaction that 4chan does. There are online money making forums but those are cesspools and a waste of time really. Very few people worth networking with. That's not to say I've networked with anyone here either.
>>
Pretty much since the beginning.

Though I have to admit that I didn't frequent it for around half a year and it seems to have gotten worse. Well 90-95% of things posted here are absolute BS, you have to filter out those 5% that are actually useful
>>
>>991921
those "companies" offered trash for sale that was just borderline /k/ related and where no better than the 300 marines vs 10000 lions shitposts.

in fact, /k/ has always been shit as it was primarily used as a blog and chat for autists.
>>
>>991957
>now that half the threads are generals full of tripshits
it's always been that way. short of forcing anonymity on /k/ there's little that can be done to unfuck it.
>>
>>991919

Quit being a fag.

Cool shit happens here all the time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.