[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wouldn't it be cheaper to give universal basic income to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1443893977668.jpg (12KB, 320x337px) Image search: [Google]
1443893977668.jpg
12KB, 320x337px
wouldn't it be cheaper to give universal basic income to all citizens than trying to keep current welfare systems?

Any opinions on countries implementing universal basic income?
>>
File: 1449603638266.gif (205KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1449603638266.gif
205KB, 350x350px
>>990440
>wouldn't it be cheaper to give universal basic income to all citizens than trying to keep current welfare systems?

How would it be cheaper to pay everyone over $20,000/yr indefinitely?

There is 318.9 million people living in the US. $20 000/yr is about the bare minimum to live a barely passable standard of living in most areas, and even so it would be very poor.

20 000 * 318 900 000 = $6378 000 000 000. Where will we get over 6000 TRILLION dollars to pay for all of this? Will it come from the sky? Will our god Bernie Sanders grant us all this money?
>>
>>990452
i mean 6.4 trillion but the point still stands
>>
>>990454
>>990452
Oh, I forgot USA poverty line is making the double than our doctors, sorry.

you could still live a basic life with 300USD a month here.
>>
>>990462
>Oh, I forgot USA poverty line is making the double than our doctors, sorry.

That's why your country is shit and people are willing to leave everything and risk their life to come to our country.

What country you in senpai? I'm willing to bet it's not that good of a place to live.
>>
>>990452

Free money of course. Isn't it so obvious that capitalism is what is holding us back. We should just completely give up on economics and do what we want. Look at Japan. Their economy is shit but they do whatever the fuck they want spending hundreds of billions on stupid inventions and other cool shit.
>>
>>990464
Colombia.

I don't think is that bad tbhfamily.
>>
The problem with both the healthcare system and the welfare system is that we have ~20-30 million illegals and 49% of the country doesn't pay income tax.

The people that do pay taxes don't want anymore welfare programs or "free" anything anymore.
>>
>>990473
~20-30 million illegals and 49% of the country doesn't pay income tax

Calm down Donald Trump.
>>
>>990471
>Colombia.

>Literally a 3rd world country
>exponentially higher murder rate, everything is shit-tier

>Not that bad

Lol ok
>>
>>990477

Keep laughing Pedro

You're gonna be paying for that wall pretty soon after you get deported
>>
>>990487

Did you know more Mexicans are leaving the country then coming in? This isn't the 90s.
>>
>>990471
>Colombia, not that bad.

Choose one. That country is fucked up... In 2014, the National Administrative Department of Statistics (DANE) reported that 28.5% of the population were living below the poverty line, of which 8.1% in "extreme poverty".
>>
>>990492
>Did you know more Mexicans are leaving the country then coming in?

Then why do we have so many of them?
>>
>>990496

You don't go out much do you?
>>
>>990495
>28.5%
>from 49% in 2009
we're doing fine I think.

FARC agree to finally give up on their weapons and surrender in march.

we're doing fine.
>>
>>990498
You must be a virgin
>>
>>990483
>>990495
Have you seen Colombian cum dumpsters? Best in the fucking world. Literally the hottest women
>>
>>990504
>Have you seen Colombian cum dumpsters? Best in the fucking world. Literally the hottest women

That doesn't make a country good. That just goes to show that it really is a bad place to live.

The reason they have hot women is because of natural selection. Those are the only ones who get to survive in such a poor place. If you're born in Colombia AND you're an ugly woman... Well buddy you're not going to be able to pass on your genes.
>>
>>990492

>Implying that has anything to do with the 30 million already here and massively stressing our infrastructure.
>>
>>990508
so this is why america
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.