[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good textbooks on accounting, economics and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Picture_06_Trees.jpg (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_06_Trees.jpg
2MB, 1080x1920px
What are some good textbooks on accounting, economics and business management?
>>
Mein Kampf
>>
>google ____ University Accounting courses
>find syllabus
>find textbook they use

Fucking retard
>>
>>989846
>Implying that I'm not asking for the thoughts and opinions from other people.

Piss off.
>>
>>989846
Damn that's a good idea.

Why don't people do this before going to university, like in highschool so they have a grasp on material before beginning?
>>
>>989926
Well /9gag/? Isn't this a great idea desu?
>>
>>989846
You are the cancer that is killing this world. I hope you, and everyone like you, die in some unfathomably painful mass incident. I pray for it. You plauge on humanity.
>>
>>990819
how is being a half helpful asshole that much of a bad thing?

or are you against 'stealing' educational books?
>>
>>990819
>>990888
This isn't a thread to argue, if you are not contributing to the thread just fuck off will ya. I have a general interest in the mentioned subjects and would like to discuss good books in those fields with other people.
>>
>>989829
Buy low sell high seriously try it
???
>profit
>>
the ones i bought in first year
>>
Not sure about accounting and business management. But some good books on economics theory atleast are Adam smith, wealth of nations, sylvia nasar - grand pursuit. Heilbronner, a brief history of economics, essentials of economics campbell, flynn, modern principles of macro economics, etc etc My advice would be to go to kahn academy, and try and find syllabi or look up a prospectus or reading list of a university degree and just nibble through their books.
>>
Accounting - Warren Reeve Duchac- about 1200 pages long and took two semesters to be taught. Shows plenty of examples as well.
There is a chapter that focuses on payroll, but i would suggest learning about payroll separately from another book.
If your interested in Accounting i would also suggest learning as much as you can about excel.
An interesting read is White Collar and Corporate Crime: A documentary and reference guide by Gilbert Gies.
You can read the preface here
https://books.google.com/books?id=AMmOyKqUwqYC&pg=PR4&lpg=PR4&dq=ISBN+978-0-313-38054-9&source=bl&ots=582Eh1wlH1&sig=MYKA3cUrUYDgpqJdWdOez2W8Tus&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAGoVChMI69-1iabwxgIVydWACh2C7Q6S#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
>>992014
Thanks, I am looking those books up right now and maybe I will add them to my book list. I've heard of Kahn academy, never really looked into it however.
I have a small list already of regular textbooks etc. From my old courses and from universities so the ones you mentioned may be a great addition to the list as they are more in depth instead of theoretical.
>>992058
That is very nice, thank you very much. I think 1200 pages is quite some lenght though for accounting, I will look into it, but it may not be for me as I would like the accounting to be more practicing of the financial statements etc.
Also I know how to use excel really really well, I have had courses on this during my secondary education and I was quite a professional although I say it myself kek

Does anyone know a good book about business management, for example human resources, globalization in a business, east Asian economy or logistics etc etc
>>
Look for Gitman; Varian; Blanchard; Krugman etc. their books are used as core in economics. Having statistics base is a start. try Bussab and Gujarat.
>>
>>992076
Thanks for the titles, I will look into them tomorrow since it is almost 3 a.m. here.
>>
>>989829
Funny as fuck, I didn't have to go college to work at an accounting firm, I just had to know people.

People would rather give you free training and pay you less then actually higher a college graduate kek.
>>
>>992082
I am just interested in these subjects at the moment. You're not really helping and I would never want to work at an accounting firm.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.