[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call me a cu ck or a lazy NEET or a retard or whatever hot memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x210px
Call me a cu ck or a lazy NEET or a retard or whatever hot memes you /biz/ fellows like to call people, but this board is easily the most depressing place on 4chan. How do you not feel empty inside, saving all your money and focusing the majority of your time on ways to make more? On posting/following overly generalized advice and desperately clinging on to the hope that you'll be one, the one out of hundreds and hundreds and thousands of people who've read the same exact shit you've read that becomes rich. What the fuck do you plan on doing with a hundred thousand dollars? What about a million? 10 million? 100 million? 1 billion? Tell me /biz/, why aren't you content with your current income?
>>
>>986194
I build stuff and sell it. If I stopped making more money, I'd pretty much not be making more stuff, and that would make me sad.

I don't know everyone else's story.
>>
>>986194
Have my own place and some spending money..
>>
weirdly enough, some people actually enjoy finance, you know, how like you enjoy whatever hobbies you have?

i know its odd to think that people find this kind of stuff interesting but ya know, your opinion is the only one that matters so...
>>
Financial freedom, both experiencing it and working for it is a GREAT feeling. I like having enough money to feel as though if I got into a serious accident I wouldn't be struggling to survive.

Also about wanting a higher salary... It's called hardwork. I guess we can't expect NEETs to know what it feels like to work hard at something for months and years at a time then stepping back to take a look at what you've accomplished. It's about expecting, and wanting to BE MORE. About knowing you could achieve more, and realizing your dreams are only as achievable as you make them.
>>
Obvious bait, but will give a serious reply in case someone not retarded bothers to read this thread

Some of us want to actually enjoy our lives and live with dignity in our golden years and leave our heirs a better life than we have

But hey, if wasting your life and expecting the government to take care of you, is your thing, then keep it up.
>>
>>986194
...earning money is fun
>>
>>986194
>What are you going to do with a hundred thousand dollars?

I have a family. In Seattle we barely get by on ~140k combined income. You must still be in college.
>>
>>986194
I'd be content farming land in the middle of nowhere but finance gets me off as well as pays the bills.
>>
> this board is easilly the most depressing place on 4chan

Have you never been to /r9k/?
>>
>>986194
I want to amass enough cash to retire early and become a NEET (who is independent)

It's tough but it can be done
>>
I grew up very poor. I don't want to experience it again.
>>
>>986194

life changes a whole lot when you move out, and need income to live buddy.
>>
>you enjoy jerking off to anime

We enjoy strategy, risk, ambition, work, self actualization

People are differnt, FUCK OFF
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 262x193px
> how do we keep NEETS off /biz/?

I say we start a robot that checks tour credit score before posting

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>986472
Too soon.
>>
>>986194
>>spend everything you make , go into debt and waste a third of your life working for someone else guize! Its the only logical way

Kill yourself

Im not deluded enough to destroy my health or relationships in pursuit of 0's in a bank account but incase you didnt notice einstein , money is literally freedom. If youre sources of passive income dont meet or exceed your expenses you are a modern day slave.

Truth hurts
>>
Not all of us are deluded enough to think we will be billionaires or even millionaires ,some of just want to gain financial freedom so we don't have to work till we drop.
>>
File: clomon-koira.jpg (60KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
clomon-koira.jpg
60KB, 612x612px
>>986194
How do you not feel empty inside, saving all your money and focusing the majority of your time on ways to make more?

That's the way I am. I just love the markets and global economics, currencies etc. It's a great hobby for me just as much as playing guitar passionately is might be to somebody else.
>>
Op is right though, this board is absolute shit and people here are retards generally.
>>
>>986194
try r9k
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.