[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /biz/. In a few days, after taxes and fees are paid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1445839496216.png (132KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1445839496216.png
132KB, 500x565px
Help me /biz/.

In a few days, after taxes and fees are paid, Im getting around 800000. Last month I had a meeting with a few financial planners before deciding on one. My main questions were about the looming crash. The one I went with told me they hadn't lost a single customer in the 2008 crash, but most of their clients are retirees who would probably die from the effort of finding a new planner.

I'm scared /biz/. The crash is imminent and I don't want to lose just as I'm getting into the game. Do I hold off til the market bottoms out, do I buy foreign or gold, do I stuff it all into a trust and collect the interest? Wat do?
>>
>>984167
Why do you think the crash is imminent?
>>
Bro do you read the news or live under a rock. Fed rates might increase or have already, as well as a normal economic growth prediction for this year.
>>
>>984167

If you want to go full paranoid-mode, you could take the money to a credit union. Most of them will give you a (very) preferred interest rate, since they very rarely see that kind of money.

You won't get the best ROI, but your money would be safe, and the interest would still easily be enough to live on.
>>
>>984168
Bubbles gotta pop soon.
>>
>>984172
Not true, your money is insured up to $250k if the institution is covered by the Feds
>>
>>984171
>Bro do you read the news or live under a rock. Fed rates might increase or have already, as well as a normal economic growth prediction for this year.
Kek. People actually think this causes crashes.

The world really is full of dummies. Thanks for the chuckle OP.
>>
>>984178
People are too tight nit with there own interests that they forget to see or even learn about what's going on. Yes there may be slight down spikes that we may see, but that's normal. So OP needs to breeze his balls a bit.
>>
>>984176
Which bubbles? Do you have any idea what you're talking about or did you just read it somewhere?
>>
File: bubble.jpg (37KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
bubble.jpg
37KB, 600x481px
>>984184
Who's a good baby? Don't you like it when I spoofeed you?
Fuck this I'll just buy bitcoins
>>
Just invest 100K every 3 months.
>>
>>984192
>000. Last

in 15 years it's grown 500 pts.

in 2000 it grew 1000 pts in 5 years

can you tell the difference
>>
File: shemitah-real.png (1MB, 1366x2653px) Image search: [Google]
shemitah-real.png
1MB, 1366x2653px
>>984167
THE CRASH IS COMING
>>
>>984192

>World War 1 started 1914
>25 years later (1939) World War 2 started
>Therefore, World War 3 starts 1964
>Therefore, World War 4 starts 1989
>Therefore, World War 5 starts 2014

Technical analysis in a nutshell.
>>
Just short the S&P Bro. Take that 800k and short the S&P with it.
>>
>>984192
Lol bitcoins. I am going to wait for your hilarious update in 6 months when your "investment" has halved. Please be sure to come back and tell us how it went
>>
>>984299

I don't think you know what you mean, the worse part is you are correct because there going to pump before the halving (maybe months in advance) then dump hard.

The halving means how many bitcoins come into existence is cut by 50% less by the miners, which increases the value by a lot.
>>
>>984177
The FDIC only has enough money to cover a tiny fraction of what's insured.
>>
>>984297
i love you man
>>
>>984167
HABBENING
HAB
BEN
NING
JOOSSSSSS
>>
>>984167
Dont use a FA, they are the biggest thieves ever.

Invest yourself through a broker. Either get solid long term stocks, or Vanguard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.