/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Etherwall the best GUI Ethereum wallet for Linux? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: etherwall_big.png (19KB, 771x309px) Image search: [Google]
etherwall_big.png
19KB, 771x309px
Is Etherwall the best GUI Ethereum wallet for Linux? Is it trustworthy?
>>
Dunno, is there really any point in getting one of these alpha clients? what do you hope to do with it?

Im speaking as someone who isnt a coder, im just in ether for the moolah.
>>
>>982048
Is there a better way to store Ethereum? I just want a way to store them on my own device rather than trusting a website to keep them safe.
>>
>>982032
>>982032
If your coin of the week lasts a month or so, a decent wallet will pop up. Til then, keep shilling hard, nigga.

>I sage coin threads. Nothing personal paid coinshill. If I didn't call you out, the people who are good at paid shilling would lose out to nobodies. Keep up.
>>
>>982056
Paper wallet.

>>982064
>paid

You can call me a shill, just dont accuse me of being paid.
>>
>>982064
It's already lasted months, faggot
>>982073
>Paper wallet
How can I do that?
>>
>>982147
>paper wallet
Just google ethereum paper wallet

Ethereum will transition to proof of stake so it will no longer be mineable. When that happens? who knows, what will happen to the price? Who knows. Lots of unknowns still.

The idea is that this will be in iot, but that depends on the banks. They have had bank advice and partnership since inception.

It could potentially be a goldmine that makes everybody filthy rich beyond our wildest dreams.
>>
>>982192
>Ethereum will transition to proof of stake so it will no longer be mineable.
What does this mean? What is proof of stake? You mean it won't be mineable because 100% of available Ethereum will have been mined?
And after that, it will still work the same, as in having a paper wallet or digital wallet (i.e. Etherwall) will still work, right?

I only have like $20 USD worth of ETH, should I buy more?
>>
>>982032
>>982073
If I get a paper wallet I can hold different sorts of cryptos right?
>>
Has anyone here heard about Augur? It is based on the Ethereum network and, once complete, is intended to be a prediction market like InTrade.

I am interested in hearing more about possible commercial applications of Ethereum.

Disclosure: I intend to purchase Augur's Reputation coin in the future.
>>
File: Untitled.png (477KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
477KB, 1920x1080px
>>982032
Oh god I actually own 50$s of Ethereum but all of you sound like shills LOL. Reevaluate your FOMO pls. and monero can suck by balls to
>>
>>982339
It is a coin but will also be used to predict other coins?
>>
>>982334
>>
>>982032
>hey guys what do you think about (insert shitcoin here)?
>ask random question related to shitcoin in question
>someone else responds with some technical detail that "proves" shitcoin isn't just some other shitcoin and is special
>Bitcoin faggot gets butthurt and says Bitcoin is the BEST of all shitcoins because it was the first and how every other shitcoin is shit
>sparks debate on which shitcoin is shittier than Bitcoin and which is less shitty
>literally a whole discussion on shit
This is /biz/ ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>982032
hehehe baited you to dump and pump eth scrub l2p missed out on a bullrun
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.