[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /biz/ I'm 19, really want to start investing. However,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
sup /biz/

I'm 19, really want to start investing. However, I am totally ignorant as to where I start. How did you?

>How much money to save before I invest?
>How do I buy shares?
>How did you start?

Thanks!
>>
Another one bites the dust.
Dude shares are not really whatchamacallit a good way to make money. It could be if you can invest a lot, wait for years and get some cash back. Ideas is what you need. Invest in business in something that will bring you money back.
What I did I've made organization for ppl to work and i find them jobs and get part of the pay. Your personal workfoce you can see it on google.
Now the point of my investment was to spend money and get it back fast. After that it was all profit.
I have few other ideas but i really need a lot more time and money to start that. A website for example that could be huge.
Now the investment part is in pay per click campaigns so after a while people jist keep coming. Also good SEO that i can do myself and tons of other stuff.
I wish i had a website where i could team up with like minded people, but i really cant share an idea online, it would be like throwing it away.
>>
>>980923
Thanks for your insight. I suppose that shares are not the best way, but I still feel like there's more security in the long term. But who wants that? :p

I'd suggest to share the idea only in respects to how they will contribute, not so much the grand picture.
>>
>>980920
This should be bait. Sadly, it isn't.

Invest in yourself, but don't be a hedonistic fuck. Buy things you need. A suit, nice shoes, a watch, etc. This is /biz/, remember? Do your business with those 3 key items.
>>
>>980949
Why would he buy a suit. I don't wear one i never will. And I am the boss. This is the new age it's about investing in yourself you are right , but invest in knowledge not appearance.
And yes shares are shit. Night as well invest in Oil
>>
>>980963
why are shares are shit?
>>
>>980978
Cus the fucking depression for years and the game that we can't play with a little money that we hold.
>>
>>980963
>knowledge is power

This meme again. It's all about lying (being a good actor). You don't need much knowledge.
>>
>>980949
>He fell for the watch meme
Okay dad, guess OP should get a house too huh?
>>
>>980978
Shares are for millionaires/billionaires, thats why they're shit, kid.

You have jack shit to your name. If you 'invested' in stocks you would probably lose it all before you made any worthwhile profit. Start a business, have ideas, expand yourself.

>hurr durr how do I into stocks I just watched Wolf of Wallstreet :p
>>
>>980923

So you basically run a tiny version of Freelancer at a fixed price?

Where are most of your workers from?
>>
Coming from personal experience I would suggest finding a good savings account or CD to invest in.

Build a nest egg of at least $1000 and keep it in something with easy access and as best returns you can get.

My credit union does 7% interest, that's a better than most investment options, and it's on a savings account. After brokers take their cut you will be lucky to earn a 7-10% return on any investment, if you don't lose money to begin with.

After that save up another $1000 and use it to fund a business. I started my current business with $200 and within the first year turned it into close to $60,000 in revenue.
>>
>>981777
7%? Christ all you need is $1 mill and you're set
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.