[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw I took advantage of low metals prices and low premiums this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: goldsilver.png (67KB, 773x347px) Image search: [Google]
goldsilver.png
67KB, 773x347px
mfw I took advantage of low metals prices and low premiums this weekend

mfw I bought 3 ounces of gold and 50 ounces of silver

mfw I already made $26.80 while eating chicken tendies today

kek, your gf is gonna be blowing me next week
>>
my gf
>>
>>979698

You didn't 'make' anything until you sell and realize the gains
>>
>>979698
>not buying iron instead
>>
>>979713
Why aren't you in the Robin Hood thread with me, helping to disabuse idiots of their notions?
>>
>>979892
>Arguing with retards

Who cares, let them use robin hood to buy and research their dumb ass /biz/ meme stocks all day
>>
Wait, you purchased actual physical silver and gold and you're acting as if you're some hot shot investor because the prices rose .71% and .36%?

Seriously?

I purchased one stock at the start of the week and it's up 1.5%...who gives a fuck.
>>
>>979896
>dumb ass /biz/ meme stocks
Holy shit, it's an epidemic over there.
I just feel bad, knowing we were all this ignorant once.
But then again, I need my chum.
>>
>boasting about less than 1% gain

Fucking retard
>>
>>979905
>Holy shit, it's an epidemic over there.

The funny thing is that if they just put all their money into VOO and stopped going on /biz/ or researching investing they would increase their gains exponentially.
>>
>>979908
Ah, that's no fun for them.
It's probably better if they keep going long terrible stocks.
Someone has to take the other side of those trades, right?
>>
>>979918

/biz/ is great to gauge the sentiment of basement dwelling NEETs.
>>
>>979922
And how.
"I don't care that I'm losing money, I'm just here for fun" seems to be the password.
>>
>>979698
Silver and gold are useless, there all being transferred into Bitcoin
>>
>>979922
>/biz/ is great to gauge the sentiment of basement dwelling NEETs

People seem to forget that /biz/ is one big meme board literally created for the purpose of containment of cryptocurrency spam threads.
>>
>>979931
>s
Buy ethereum
>>
>>979929
They're*
It isn't a surprise that most Bitcoiners have the literacy of 4th graders.
>>
>>979908
>>979905
What do they do over there? I have not had any experience with robinhood yet since it ain't in my country but what's bad about it? Isn't it just like day trading?
Or do they obsess per one particular stock like the pig investor?
>>
>>980020
>What do they do over there? I have not had any experience with robinhood yet since it ain't in my country but what's bad about it? Isn't it just like day trading?
It's gimped, commision-free day trading. No AH trading, no margin trading, no options, no shorting. It works as a starting point for the stock market, but lacks the features.
>Or do they obsess per one particular stock like the pig investor?
This is the majority of the general. Usually most of the posts are about how a micro or small cap stock is going to take them to the moon.
>>
>>980067
Ah I was getting excited about it but seems like I'm missing out on nothing. Thanks anyway, I'll stay away.
>>
>>980067
Well summed up.
It always takes me a fucking paragraph to explain what kind of game they're running.
And then someone always is there with "Nu Uh! Yur stoopid for paying commissions!"
>>
>>980067
Might as well paperttade at that point because you WILL NOT earn any money.
>>
>>980275
If you want to have some fun, ask them why all of the stocks they talk up (ASTI, NBG, HEAR, etc.) are in multi-year slides.
>>
File: depot.jpg (60KB, 569x530px) Image search: [Google]
depot.jpg
60KB, 569x530px
i invested in volkswagen and im up 20.04% now but im wondering if its time to sell? anyone got any input?
>>
>>979905
but

my meme stock rose 50% today

and I sold for significant gains already

I think you might just be bitter
>>
>>980347
Nice congratulations on making $50 at most.
>>
>>980344
nvm, this board is too slow, im dumping them. vw's sales are nosediving in the US, id rather get out now, maybe reinvest later.
>>
>>980352
confirmed bitter as fuck
>>
>>979698
good job man you probably got it low enough. News they are most likely not going to raise the interest rates today is good news for silver and gold at least.
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/economy-fed-janet-yellen-interest-rates-216272
>>
>>980347
>sold for significant gains already
Keep it up for another 8 years and get back to us.
Not everyone who criticizes you is bitter, and if you're over at Robin Hood, I'll bet they know a lot more than you do.
>>
>>980639
That's 6449436018317043982928217098486008% *1,5^182 return.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.