[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't working as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1448508574682.jpg (56KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448508574682.jpg
56KB, 640x800px
You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't working as a phone psychic

I just started this weekend, shit is cash
>>
Inner sense of right and wrong.

I've scammed old ladies before and it fucks with you after a while.
>>
It's a misdemeanor in my state.
>>
>>978576
Man somebody is going to scam the type of person who calls a phone psychic eventually. You may as well be the phone psychic.
>>
>>978597
I used to have that reasoning too; "Stupid people are going to throw money away anyhow, so be the person they're throwing it at.". That logic worked for me for a few months.
>>
>>978599
How many GILFs have you fucked?
>>
It sounds like fun, but I'm afraid I don't have the skills required.
>>
Fortune telling is a sin.
>>
I have a grain of self respect left
>>
My Aunt is one those people that "hypnotize" people for therapy. She makes like $500 a session. LA is a landfill of gullible retards.
>>
>>978569
Do you advertise your services yourself, part of a group or...?
>>
>>978731
I work for a company which sends me calls at my home phone, they do all the advertising

Seeing how insanely lucrative tricking retards is though I've been thinking of doing freelance personal sessions
>>
>>978966
What company and how do i into this? Details please.

I have absolutely no problem with separating stupid people from their money especially if it results in my financial gain
>>
>>978569

Can you go into more detail OP?

I'm interested in all this.
>>
>>979356

This. Would be interested to see what kind of crap you say.
>>
>>979128
I just found a job listing on Craigslist and sent the dude an email. Literally just Google "phone psychic job listings"
>>979365
You just make up random bullshit basically, depending on the call. You can infer things based on what they're asking, how old they sound, general demographic shit. Area code sometimes helps

Most people asking for insight into their personal lives or to contact dead people are easy because you can make generalizations and they'll be hooked on confirmation bias, and then there's always the people who need advice on how to rearrange their crystals to help their dog find his inner peace, which are easy af
>>
>>979462
I'm still OP idk why the id keeps changing I've posted this all from the same phone window
>>
interesting thread.

any way to gain training? any resources on how to get a job like this? sounds fun.
>>
>>979464
What does it pay an hour
>>
>>980154
My agency right now just pays you .30 per call minute, but I've seen other, higher-class companies where you can even get as much as 2 dollars per minute. Not really career-worthy but good as an easy side job from home.
>>
>>979912
I'm at what can be considered the lower levels of the job, meaning a less classy company than people like California Psychics, but they all demand experience, so I would consider what I'm doing right now paid training.

Really though, you just need some basic bullshitting skills. Also, like, stretch your sentences out and act like you're having trouble connecting to stretch out your minutes per call. Middle aged women might be calling because their husband left them or died, but it's not 1 100% bet. There are just generalizations you figure out how to make based on the type of person calling and what you can get out of some basic preliminary questions. Resources on how to get hired? I just had to send an email asking for the job and do a shitty phone interview. Legit just google "phone psychic job listings", for real
>>
>>980765
I work at a Macy's call center and that job is basically all lies and half truths. You think that counts as experience? Been on the job for about six months now.
>>
I once sold spells to people. People will literally pay $100 for a win the lottery spell, or love spell.
>>
>>981090
Kek shut the fuck up :D
>>
>>981090
Where to sell spells so they cant come beat me up when spell dont work
>>
>>981242
I thought the same thing lol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.