[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I recently inherited $10,000 upon my grandfather's death,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 3453263426432642.jpg (41KB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
3453263426432642.jpg
41KB, 610x350px
So I recently inherited $10,000 upon my grandfather's death, and I have no idea what to do with it. I really want to turn it into a lot and live a luxurious life, and at the young age of 21 I don't believe that's such a far off dream with 10k starting. What do you guys suggest? What kind of account or fund do I put it in for the safest, but still good return? Should I look into investing and learn a lot about it? Any advice helps.
>>
Buy VOO
>>
>>976112
>>976122
VOO or VT are both good.
>>
>>976112
>Education/Training
>Reliable used car
>6 month's of life expenses emergency fund

Once you have these, you can start investing. In my case the above cost 60k, so don't invest until your primary necessities are reached.
>>
File: peeepee.jpg (5KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
peeepee.jpg
5KB, 231x218px
>>976112
What a dilemma. If it was my grandpa I would have a lot of guilt to do something for him. I suggest that you save 50% and start up a new business with the renaming 50% as capital. If you want to start a small business with me using bitcoin we can. We only really need max 1,000.00$
>>
>>976112

Buy an index ETF and forget about it for 30 years, then enjoy it

Add to it if you can
>>
If you don't know what to do with it, think about a solid plan and in the mean time place it into a money market account. Don't jump the gun on what to do with it, don't tell anyone you have that amount stashed away, and don't ask others irl what to do with it.

If you're not following that advice, it will be gone in a week or two. Don't be dumb, it's not everyday you get this opportunity and this is something that will defy your futureself.
>>
>>976791
>that amount
>10k

where the reks are the rekkiest
and the keks are the kekkiest

way back home
>>
>>976146
This shit should be a sticky.

If you don't have this shit then shut the fuck up about "investing". Invest in your future and security first, you can get rich later faggot.
>>
File: 1351123458920.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1351123458920.png
34KB, 200x200px
>10k
>luxurious life
>>
>>976799

And here you are shitposting on biz.

Go home billy.
>>
>>976800
This is only said by people whos parents paid for college and mothers ship breast milk through the mail
>>
One of the best way to do with it is use it to Start your own business. You can also check the link below if you wanna know how Billionaires manage their money.
http://g-tome.com/how-billionaires-manage-their-fortunes/
or you can simply check out the site below if you want to look for motivation. I think the site can help you achieve your fullest potential.
http://g-tome.com/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.