[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a thread about a month ago, talking about how I was attempting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

I made a thread about a month ago, talking about how I was attempting to get $3000 in 30 days.
I failed miserably, only made $40 total, and my debt went unpaid.
I also quit my minimum wage job because I hated it.
Is there something I can do online for hours a day to make some money?
Something monotonous and repetitive?
I just need to know a good job to get.
>>
>>975149
Go on a diet & buy womens clothes. You can camwhore your transition for cash.
>>
>>975149
Don't give up just yet. What'd you do to make the$40?
>>
>>975149

You dumb cunt, working for $1/hr beats doing nothing for $0/hr
>>
haha i saw that thread

you were so sure you could do it, looks like you got keked
>>
>>975149
You have no discipline. Any method given to you will yield shit results.
You have no knowledge. Any task requiring real world knowledge and skills, and it'll send you straight back to 4chan to ask for help.

Deserve what you want more than anyone else, and you'll get it.
>>
>>975149
U.K.?

Do matched betting.

Profitaccumulator.co.uk
>>
>>975266
Thanks mate.

How much you making?
>>
>>975149
Oh shkt j remember that thread, you had a good drive - or seemed to at least so don't give up.

Or this could just be a troll who's back for more...
>>
The problem here is short term thinking. Go for a longer play, build your skills and your efforts will be much more effective
>>
mturk.com or join the military
>>
>>975149
Good job!! You managed to quit your job and not pay your debt. You don't deserve a job, you deserve a one way ticket to the Congo
>>
>>975266
Haha! Nice dubs!
>>
>>975276
£1000 in last 4 days
>>
I think I posted on 4G last time, I don't recall honestly.
In any case, I've spent another entire day trying to find a job and I did send out some applications but nothing that I am really crazy about at this time.
I just hate that I've spent probably the last 5 years constantly looking for a decent job and I still haven't found anything.
I've lost sleep over financial problems every single day for years, to the point that it's taken a huge toll on my health as well, not to mention that I constantly have no money since every penny goes to bills.
God damn it I NEED to find some way to make money, no matter how much effort it takes.
I already hardly sleep anyway, so if I needed to go without some sleep to put in effort, I could do that.
But there just doesn't seem to be any decent jobs that exist, since I have looked all over for years and have found nothing.
>>
Step 1:Pretend you are homeless

Step 2: Profit
>>
>>976191
>go to McDonalds
>flip burgers
>suck the cock of the manager
>get promoted
>do it again until you are near the top
>make a video where it looks like he is coercing you into sucking dick
>go the the police
>sue him
>get his job, money and more
It is like you don't even want to work a little for the money....
>>
I assume you're American.

Get a manufacturing job and learn how to budget. It is so retardedly easy to make money in 2015, dude. If you can get your annual net income above 50K and actually put effort into saving, you can be retired in a couple decades.

Instead of crying on the internet, get to fucking work. If you literally cannot find work, move someplace else, preferably with a manufacturing sector that isn't abysmal. Working service jobs is a surefire way to ruin yourself, fiscally speaking. If you have any kind of skills or training, pursue gainful employment in a related field. Otherwise, find a factory with some openings.
>>
>>975266
How is this not a scam? Why doesn't everyone do this?
>>
>>976268
Imagine a supermarket. They're selling a hot new item everyone wants, but they haven't told everybody. Only a few people know, so they go in and get the item.

They tell their nearest and dearest, and then they go and queue up to get the item too. After some time, these nearest and dearest tell their friends too, so now a whole stampede is making its way to the supermarket.

Question: will stock last?
No.

When this reaches critical mass the fountain will stop giving. You have been warned..
>>
>>975149
>I also quit my minimum wage job because I hated it.
Little money is better than no money you dumb cunt
>>
>>976191
There are all kinds of manual labor jobs that are in demand right now.

ANY logistics company.
FedEx
UPS
DHL
They're all a litteral hell to work for. But you'll make 12-15/hr doing it.

In my area, Amazon is having trouble even finding enough people to higher. So much so that they raised their starting compensation from 11.50 to $14/hr for the holiday season.

Tax season is coming up and accounting firms are hiring a lot too.

It looks like you're just not good a life. You should probably work on that.
>>
>>975266
This is a bit dubious lad.
I mean it IS totally legit, but how is it not a scam and what isn't everyone and their dog doing it?
>>
>>976268
That particular site is a scam in that they are charging for something that is free to do. It requires a lot of work for not very much money and you need a big bank to start with. It is harder to do now because bookies have changed their rules on the bonuses. The testimonials are fake because you cant use it for long as there are a limited number of bookies. Unless you are making new accounts under other people's names. Betting properly is much more profitable than matched betting.

>>976339
Wrong

t. /bet/
>>
>>976191
Dude the easiest way to stack cash is get licensed to do security work and do static sites. If you have common sense you will be in the top 10% of candidates for the job.

It is a completely unskilled job, you get paid to sit on your ass (if you are smart you can use this time t make money online).

The rate is crap but the hours are there I did >100hr weeks on a very average wage and was on £36k a year

Do that until you find something you like, security is a stopgap not a career
>>
>>976412
>It requires a lot of work for not very much money and you need a big bank to start with.

Define a lot of work and define big bank.

Please.
>>
>>976411

because most people will assume it's a scam
>>
>>976493
It was easier in the past when rollover requirements were 1 or 2 times but now you need to stake the value of your deposit and bonus up to 8 or 12 times. Some bookies have a time limit of 30 days. Some have min odds requirements. You need to find a bet which means that you dont lose money when you back both side so you can get your rollover. With a 7% overround, this is nearly impossible pre-game and incredibly difficult in-play. You could be talking about sitting at your laptop all day to be able to find enough to get the rollover done in your time limit.

You would need a hundred to start I think and probably more for laying you bets off.
>>
http://pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT

Lil something buddy. Good hunting.
>>
>>976542
£100 isn't necessarily big bank.

I take it you haven't used it? It still seems easy to me.
>>
>>976594
Meant to say a few hundred. Maybe £2k. I havent used it and dont usually accept bonuses when signing up to bookies depending on the T&Cs. It isnt "difficult", just time consuming.
>>
>>975731
Think i'ma try this out
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.