[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents make 80k a year and were poor. Like homeless poor.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_1609-dac1689322420.gif (47KB, 580x606px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1609-dac1689322420.gif
47KB, 580x606px
My parents make 80k a year and were poor. Like homeless poor. Like less than section 8 poor.

>live in a broken down house
>my room is so filled with mold I have to sleep in a storage closet on the floor
>there's 0 insulation and the house is freezing
>winter hasn't even started and if I walk downstairs without a hoodie I get a burning feeling on my arms when I move from the cold air
>parents got a useless pellet stove that literally blows as much heat as a car vent
>the week my parents don't get paid we starve
>my parents have collection notices every week
>every time I use the internet there's a payment warning
>I can't have a smartphone or anything on art or Verizon
>if one sudden cost comes up we don't eat for weeks
>the house has raggity half carpets that don't even fit the floor that my dad pulled out of a dumpster
>the floor is just uneven planks of sliverwood
>my dads car has 18 problems he can't fix
>my dad begs for money for cigarettes every week

Should I just go be homeless or what? I feel like I could do better on my own if I got a small apartment and forgot about this place.
>>
>Entitled millennial: the post

You're a big boy now, move out of your parents house you fucking parasite.

Maybe your parents wouldn't be struggling financially if they didn't have to sustain a grown man who refuses to work and rather watch anime and post shit threads like this on anime discussion forums. Move out loser
>>
>>972828
>Boomer/generation X: the post

Naw jk. The whole generation thing is dumb. Y'all aight senpai.
>>
try r9k
>>
If you're old enough to post on 4chan you're old enough to move out.
>>
>>972827
>every time I use the internet there's a payment warning
nice bait op
>>
>>972827
80k is not poor anywhere but jew York and sanfran
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 625x626px
>>972827
Nice one.
Either your parents are working on the black market and rent a house on the black market, are terribly dumb, and so are you.
Or it is a bait made by someone who doesn't know what poverty is like
>>
>>972913
>>972906
How is this bait? This awful nightmare is my every day reality. Every day I wake up with bags under my eyes and miserable because I'm so god damn miserable here. I fantasize about killing my parents or running away every day.
>>
>>972948
then run away you pathetic leech
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States#Median_inflation-adjusted_.28.22real.22.29_household_income

>black median household income 49,6k
>white median household income 79,3k

USA confirmed for third world.
>>
>>972827
Military.
>>
>>972827
>>972827
How can they be making 80k a year and living like this? I know 80k a year isn't going to set you up or anything but it's enough to not live in abject poverty. Are your parents just stupid or what?

Also, why don't you get a fucking job and move out?
>>
>>972979

Dane here

My mom and stepdad were both working, and earning quite a good amount of money. The last ten days of the month were always frightening anyways: they bought foodstuffs, cigarettes and lots and lots of beer at the local corner store. On credit.
So every time they got salary they were already thousands of crowns down.
Then stepdad got the bright idea for TWO big-arsed aquariums, 1700 liters in total, the floors were bending and squeaking when you walked near them.
And filled them with expensive fish of course.

If my shoes broke at the middle of the month, my mom would scold me for not telling her they were falling apart when we actually had any money.

Some people just cannot handle money, no matter how much they earn
>>
>>972991
Yeah... My mom and stepdad were actually similar. They earned about $150k and later on more like $200k. They were up to their eyeballs in debt and kept buying new things. New pool, new cars all the time, huge credit card bills. They were literally living month to month.

I still just don't fucking understand it. Why doesn't anyone have any self restraint? People fucking suck, I'm sorry you had to grow up with that Danebro, I did too.
>>
>>972979
Yes they are stupid. There are people with 1/4 the income living better and we live near cheap housing. We should have a decent suburban house with professional flooring and proper insulation

I have PTSD and no car so no leaving
>>
>>973002
Military. You need it. Basic training will get rid of that PTSD because they basically destroy who you are, but who you become is pretty cool too.
>>
>>973002
>PTSD

Kill yourself you weak pussy
>>
>>973002
what city do you live in? where does the money go? are your parents drug addicts or something? did they rack up ridiculous debts? $80k doesn't go as far as some people might think, but in most parts of the US, your living situation should be considerably better than what you describe.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.