[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you don't need a college degree to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Daily reminder that you don't need a college degree to have a happy and fulfilled life.
>>
>>968149
It is what you make of it, you're not in school anymore
>>
Im not learn antything.

Op failed.
>>
>>968166
>what is character limit
>>
If you made that picture, then you definitely need to get your ass back to school.
>>
File: Gorillawtf.png (344KB, 405x333px) Image search: [Google]
Gorillawtf.png
344KB, 405x333px
>>968170
>Using social media with character limits so short you can't form three coherent sentences.
>>
>>968176
Why? So I can sit in boring classrooms and get nothing done? You could be out making money and spending time with your family instead.
>>
>>968156
>It is what you make of it, you're not in school anymore

Well i made lots of efforts to start projects and learn stuff during my studies but every single occasion ended up with some prof or similar not giving any fucks and wanting to be left alone.

You'd wonder how narrowminded some of these people are.As i grew older i came to understand the social dynamics of college and how the main concern of these teachers is to keep their job with the least effort possible.

I am not the only one in my entourage making this experience.

Every great thing i achieved so far happend despite of college, not through college.
>>
Also, money can't buy happiness :^)
>>
>>968180
Yes, but you're not spending time with your family OR making money. You're sitting on 4chan every day either shut in or being a burden on those around you.
>>
I'd have to say some of the best opportunities came my way while I was in the college environment. This includes internships, employment, etc. On the other hand, after college, employers have paid very little attention to my degree, my grades, and my extracurriculars. They were more interested in the transferable experiences and skills that I gained through work and internship experience. To be fair, I easily gained these experiences from my time in school--as they give preference towards college students.

I'd say that school is largely useless, save for a few courses from your prereqs and your professional curriculum. In this time, students must learn to sell themselves to employers, that and take advantage of the university career center.
>>
I seriously hate college. You don't remember shit and I had the genius to go in finance where no one actually knows what's going on but speculate based on current research.

No one knows what's going on.
>>
>>968206
>No one knows what's going on.
Frightening and relieving at the same time isnt it?
>>
File: 71wv-H9QHXL._SL1000_.jpg (227KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71wv-H9QHXL._SL1000_.jpg
227KB, 1000x1000px
>>968204

This sounds the most plausible.
>>
File: the_judging_hat.png (247KB, 960x703px) Image search: [Google]
the_judging_hat.png
247KB, 960x703px
The kind of failures who pick worthless degrees are the kind of people who are only good at jobs you don't need college to be good at.

That being said if you aren't too fucking autistic or stupid to network in college, it can offer you the connections you otherwise wouldn't have.

>Happy and fulfilling life

Anyone who is happy with being poor has never been and will never be rich.
>>
>>968191
They pretend to care about assignments and stuff but in turn make them easier every year as to avoid burning themselves over uni whining about failing students.
>>
Money can't buy happiness :^)

Sometimes the janitor cleaning toilets all day is happier than the CEO :^)
>>
>>968180

No, because your English skills are on par with those of a third grader or a third world poo in the looer
>>
>>968166
kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.