[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23 and I have no clue what to do. I can only pick majors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1447875051229.jpg (22KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
1447875051229.jpg
22KB, 358x398px
I'm 23 and I have no clue what to do. I can only pick majors without math because I'm disabled at math. I want a job where I finish up all my work in 4 hours and lounge the rest of the day.

What should I start thinking about?
>>
Investment danksmoking
>>
>>965619
Becoming Amish, you'll work bout that much
>>
>>965621
Actually maybe you're right and I can become a pot grower
>>
No non-hard work pays. Trust me.
>>
>>965625
All these fuckers with degrees say they make a ton sitting on a computer
>>
>>965629
It's a meme.

There is no easy job that pays well but requires no skills or talents.
>>
>>965619
Developing games in your house might be an alternative or maybe try music? Good luck, i have the same problem as you with math but i'm not as old :^)
>>
>>965635
I produce music non stop
>>
>>965619
try r9k
>>
>>965636
Keep it up bro, it'll pay off some day. By the way, you could get a math tutor, dedicate yourself towards learning math and present an exam that could give you math credits for a career you might want to study
>>
>>965625
>No non-hard work pays.
Bullshit. What about those people who are having fun on their jobs, or hobbies that actually PAY big like photography and arts?
>>
>>965629
We do but we are also good at math
>>
>>965653
>photography and arts
>paying big

What planet do you live on?
>>
>>965629
>compiterz er ezi jubs
>cant do it
its still a hard work play you dumbass
>>
>>965619
Pepe no kill you!
>>
>>965619
Join the military and get the job that lets you kill as many people as possible.
>>
Before saying you are math disabled:
did you try studying every day, starting from the basics, for at least 2 months and using books for real beginners?

I am asking for two reasons:
>math speaks a language and you can't learn a language without practicing it everyday. Also you need to be fluent with it.
>on the internet people need to feel smart. So in a shitload of thread for "beginners" they advise books for gifted people/mathematicians as best book to use to learn math. Very shitty idea. Pirate and use books that are actually used in schools, not books for mathematicians.

I got scammed by the internet myself, that's why I am asking.
>>
>>966066
>OP is math disabled
>gives self-learning advice

OP did math education but still retard
wants a job with chills
you got scammed again my friend
>>
Deliver pizza. Makes like 20-30 dollars an hour when you count tips and delivery charges. Just keep an emergency fund in case your car breaks. Shifts are usually like 4 hours a day.
>>
>>966079
>Deliver pizza. Makes like 20-30 dollars an hour when you count tips and delivery charges

>Tfw you never tip more than $2

feels good f am.
>>
>>965619
Math is incredibly important. You still have a chance to learn it and actually major in something extremely useful if you don't slack.
Go check out learning websites like khanacademy. Can help you out with any math problems you have.
>>
>>965635
I develop games and produce music everyday.

How can i make money with coding, art and music skills besides selling my game?

Is freelancing worth it?
>>
>>965635
Making music doesnt get you much money. I get like $40-60 a song, you aint gonna live off that shit
>>
>>965619
I was also math disabled. I did so badly in my college aptitude exams after I was accepted that they made me take algebra I and II again. I completely learned everything I sucked at in high school (I got D's in all of my high school math classes), and now I'm studying a somewhat math heavy subject.
>>
>>966160
What genre?
>>
>>965619
>disabled at math
So actually retarded?
>>
>>966288
just some soundtrack-y stuff. Seems like I usually get work for either horror games or real "cutesy" stuff.
>>
>when I worked at Subway the shifts were usually that long.

But in all seriousness OP, do you meant you have a diagnosed disorder so you literally can't do math or are you just a lazy kek who doesn't want to pick up a calculator?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.