[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We could all be a bit more like this. Money doesn't make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

We could all be a bit more like this. Money doesn't make you better than anyone else.
>>
The amount of pictures you post with overlaid text in that font is inversely correlated to your success in life.
>>
>>964429
Define success. It may not mean the same thing to everyone.
>>
We all know that money can't buy happiness :^)
>>
>>964430
success defined as not being a retarded faggot who gains validation from appearing to be a wholesome person over meaningless social media platforms
>>
>>964450
Sounds like you don't have any friends. It's the people in my life that make me happy, not some useless paper. Try it m8 ;)
>>
A doctor, a nurse and the hospital director discuss who has the most important job. The doctor says " I save lives by prescribing treatments, I have the most important job."
The director scoffs, " I have the most important job, I need to oversee and run this hospital!" The doctor quickly replies,"but sometimes you arent here for days and we still keep saving lives!"

The nurse laughs at the discussion"you are both disposable, we could run this hospital for days without either of you, but if the cleaners stopped coming in we would have to close the hospital."
>>
>>964452
So true. Also, nurses are some of the nice people that make the patient's life worth living. The other people like the doctor just do it for a paycheck.
>>
>>964451
>>>964450
>Sounds like you don't have any friends. It's the people in my life that make me happy, not some useless paper. Try it m8 ;)

Is that why you feel the need to post it on a business board to let everyone know?
>>
>>964455
>So true. Also, nurses are some of the nice people that make the patient's life worth living. The other people like the doctor just do it for a paycheck.

How do you figure that? In my experience nurses don't do fucking shit and rather stand around blabbering with each other while the doctor actually fixes your problem.
>>
This is true. That's why I work at McDonalds and am $15,000 in debt(not student loans).

Money doesn't buy happiness :)
>>
>>964430
Good thinking Tai
>>
>>964473
What's keeping you from constant panic attacks?
>>
>>964476
Remembering what's important in life xDDDDD
>>
>>964465
>In my experience
you have no experience
>>
>>964493
Yeah good point.

Nurses work just as hard as doctors xD they have the same value :ppp
>>
>>964494
>>964491
Are you trollin?
>>
>>964501
No I'm pretending to be a retarded faggot like OP
>>
File: 1369964259824.jpg (9KB, 155x199px) Image search: [Google]
1369964259824.jpg
9KB, 155x199px
>>964502
sick recovery
>>
>>964504
Thanks you too
>>
>>964420
>I was raised to treat a janitor with the same respect as the CEO
>MFW I told the CEO he was workshy slacker and he'd better get in on time tomorrow or face the sack, now go bleach the toilets
>>
>>964420
How do I upvote on this website?
>>
>>964597
You just reply with an affirming post
>>
>>964606
Reddit is a better website.
>>
>>964608
I prefer funnyjunk and 9gag
>>
>>964420
wao
u liek
GAHNDI or sth

mbe u shd invite hobo to use ur spare bedroom?

y so quite man?
>>
>>964651
SMdamnH desu
>>
>>964656
fuckin... shazayum!
>>
yes, keep telling yourself that you're equal to us, goyim. it is true!
>>
Kek.

If you have more money than someone else, you are automatically better than the other person.

That's just how it is you fucking welfare wage mother fucker.
>>
I was raised not to make posts glorifying myself for behaviour most people do as standard.
>>
>>964719
>goyim
what's that?
>>
>>964465
>>964455
>>964452
Nursing is, next to teaching, hands down the most overrated profession. All nurses do is whine about how underpaid they are, how much harder they work and smarter they are than doctors, and how unappreciated they are. They actually sit around and text/talk all day. Apparently that's comparable to the insane amount of bullshit doctors have to deal with. Any coincidence both nurses and teachers are dominated by women? Literally children with training and jobs.

>also, if you ever want to be crucified, question what a nurse or teacher ACTUALLY does that makes them so superior.
>>
>>964889
>question what a nurse or teacher ACTUALLY does that makes them so superior.

>I teach the new generation! This is a very difficult job!
Yeah bullshit you fucking cukk. You literally suck dick and just hand out prepared years in advance worksheets and give textbook questions that are marked by an answerkey.

Wow really hard to learn grade 5 math and keep repeating it over and over for years, must take lots of work.

>All nurses do is whine about how underpaid they are, how much harder they work and smarter they are than doctors, and how unappreciated they are

They are lazy and idiotic as fuck, literally just learned the very basics of medicine and think they're geniuses now because they can put on a bandage, inject a needle and give you a blanket.
>>
>>964420
It makes you better at making money.
>>
>>964895
As a med student, I deal with nurses every now and then. They are the first people to question the most trite things a doctor does and demean anything we do. I'm told regularly that I'd "better be one of the GOOD DOCTORS and not an asshole doctor like most of them." I have to listen to the nurses! They know more than the doctors a lot of the time!!!

I know better than to turn it around on them though. I'd be a monster. A patriarch OPPRESSING women. Nurses are saints! Surely they didn't choose the easiest route to 70k+ a year. They're saints I tell you!
>>
>>964917
>In hospital in severe pain
>Literally on the verge of tears
>Tell nurse several times, am clearly visibly in extreme pain
>takes her over 30 fucking minutes to get me morphine

Gee thanks that really helped. I am sure you couldn't have done it a little sooner

>DURING THAT TIME CAN LITERALLY HEAR NURSES MAKING SMALL-TALK/GIGGLING OUTSIDE(NOT WITH A PATIENT)
>>
>>964420
Janitors just have a disproportionately shitty attitude. I have no problem with a janitor content to slowly work his and his family's way up. I just fucking hate the ones who look down on me because I made it.
>>
>>964954

All the ones Ive ever seen are little latino women, sometimes asians, or wierd gargoyal white people...troll ladys and shit.

They were all nice, had good additudes.
>>
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys everything else
>>
>>964954
yeah fuck those faggots

>tfw u purposely pissed all over the floor/walls of the bathroom and stomped gum into the carpets because of faggot janitors
>>
>>964420
No poor person ever gave me a job. I respect what people do, and what people are, or at least: try to be. I've only met CEOs who were douchebags, and while I don't respect them as people I can respect what they do. Every janitor I've ever met has been a non-entity. They might be nice people, but how the hell would I know?

Anyways, are you proud of making this thread? Do you feel that you have acted virtuously towards your fellow man? You're obviously a troll, who I'm feeding. Your hypocrisy in judgement is pretty fucking stark: >>964455
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.