[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ here. How do I stop being a neet loser? How do I turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 1394758123528.jpg (38KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1394758123528.jpg
38KB, 601x601px
/r9k/ here.

How do I stop being a neet loser?
How do I turn my life around?
How do I go even further and become a success?

I have no work ethic or discipline. No skills or experience. No parents to install these values in me. I don't know anything about money or advancing myself.

Is it possible for me to do these things or should I kill myself
>>
>>964042
you don't
you won't
you can't
>>
Can't help you if you can't help yourself
>>
>>964042
>I have no work ethic or discipline.
There's your problem. Bettering yourself is about willpower, you can't be weak. Get up and get to work.

My biggest advice, with no skills or experience, is to sign on to a trades apprenticeship (career) or customer service (fast 40k salary). Apply like crazy, 20 per day at least, and google resume tips every day to improve what you have. Your first 3 interviews will be utter failures. That's okay. Expect it, accept it, learn from the experience. Once you have a few years of experience under your belt you need to break the mold and look into advancing yourself again, with a stronger foundation this time.

You now have the basic knowledge you need to improve yourself. Don't be weak. Do it today.
>>
>>964042
>I have no work ethic or discipline. No skills or experience. No parents to install these values in me. I don't know anything about money or advancing myself.
Fix this. If you want a starting point, fix your body (as in get in shape and start building muscle) and your mind will follow.
>>
>>964052
This faggot's right too. Building muscle and trimming fight builds confidence which builds motivation.
>>
>>964042
>No parents to install these values in me. I don't know anything about money or advancing myself

Blaming other people for your shortcomings is your first mistake, your second mistake is going on /r9k/(the congregation of human waste).

>I don't know anything about money or advancing myself

You have the internet you lazy fucking piece of shit. What do you do all day? You're a NEET, you leech off other people with no responsibilities, is there really no time to do research online?

What do you spend your day on?(Let me guess /r9k/ and videogaymes, right?)
>>
>>964051
>fast 40k salary
WHERE?! I don't understand when people on here say they land these easy 40-50k jobs.
>>
>>964123

usually military or doing some really shitty work like offshore oil rig

>>964042

go to the military, you will hate me, yourself and the military for doing this but its worth it

i've been there for 14m and i learned much about myself and my goals

i made ~27k net this year and am currently NEET like you, but i already know my next step - i just chose to be
>>
>>964129
>tfw can't do military because I can't afford to be away for 3 months for basic or go out for tours
Don't mean financially either
>>
>>964129
>go to the military, you will hate me, yourself and the military for doing this but its worth it

I feel bad for whoever in the military has to deal with a (likely) overweight, autistic NEET who doesn't know how to do anything and has the mental age of a child.
>>
>>964123
Google "IT jobs", apply like crazy, don't accept until they offer 40k or more. Make sure it mentions some sort of telecommunications or phone service in the job title; glorified customer service calls itself IT and pays better.
>>
>>964133
Explain, now we need a story time.
>>
>>964129

obviously i'm not op
>>
>>964042
You go back to >>>/pol/ where you belong r9weenie
>>
>>964136

they usually enjoy it, the sound of a 120kg/5ft5 landwhale after running 500m is hilarious in my opinion

also good instructors only need 2 weeks to completely break you, if you are completely unwilling you'll end like private paula

>>964133

why? you'll get your money normally every month - how can you not afford that?
if its for pets, ask older ppl in your neighbourhood to take care for him

if you mean it, you can still try to steer your life into this direction

if you go onto an offshore oil rig, you are only 2 weeks away from home
>>
>>964140
Welp, it's nothing crazy. It's just that my family is pretty poor. My parents and grandparents aren't exactly close, so I have to take care of my grandparents. My grandparents don't have the money to pay for anyone to help them, my parents don't help them, and I can't afford to help them either, so I am the help. My parents were middle class, and in a ton of debt. Finally, I'm quite in love, and I need to find a way to support my girl. I still subscribe to the old fashion way of thinking of the man is the breadwinner.

So yeah, basically I have to take care of my grandparents almost every single day. They don't get around too well at all.
>>
>>964042
Give me a resume and I can hook you up with a job that will fix all of this ( 100-400k)but you have to work you ass off and not quit or you'll back where you started or worst
>>
>>964172
Could you hook me up with a job that made at least 40-50k/year? That's all. I'll work 60-80 hours a week or whatever. Though, I would like to be promoted at some point since I don't like to stagnate, and that's what I'm doing right now, stagnating and it's depressing.
>>
>>964178
The job I'm offering is door to door solar sales. Putting that amount of time will make you 200k if you listen to what we tell you and do it.
>>
>>964172
>>964181
Samrat Gupta detected
>>
>>964181
Eyyyy, I can definitely do that. 200k sounds absolutely amazing. Though, I know with sales jobs it's 100% commission, which I kinda need the money for rent and to support the people around me. Unlike OP anon, I don't have much to gamble with. I have a few years over the counter sales experience, but other than that I have nothing else. Though, I have been trying to get into sales since it seems like that's the only way to make money without college.
>>
>>964185

botting in onlinegames and selling equipment/gold?

can make you anything from 10 to 80 bucks a day, if you're doing the selling work i'd let some bots run on my pcs and we split the money
>>
>>964185
Where do you live?
Any felonies?
100% commission. D2D sales is nothing like you've done before but if you can sell d2d you can sell anything. You'll need confidence to over come the massive amount of rejection you'll get since you're new but keep working everyday and you'll make it.
>>
>>964181
>>964193
>>964185
Good fucking luck making any money with this OP.

Prepare to get the door slammed in your face and people refusing to answer/telling you to fuck off.

No one buys shit from door to door salesmen in the 21st century, it is absolutely retarded.

The fact that it's 100% commission means they have 0 costs to make you earn them money.
>>
>>964189
>botting in onlinegames and selling equipment/gold?

Are you the guy from the maplestory botting thing?

I've been looking for you, faam.
>>
>>964195
Damn, then what would you suggest. I'm just as desperate as OP. Need to get my feet on the ground. This is basically what my other thread I just made is about anyways. (The one that has no replies ;_;)
>>964111
>>
>>964195
How much do you make again?
>>
>>964200
Because there's no easy way bro.

There's no "get job quick scheme" that doesn't require something, at the very least ability to figure it out on your own because no one will tell you shit.

Start by getting a job at mcdonalds or something and meanwhile apply to other places, read books, learn skills, etc.
>>
>>964201
>How much do you make again?

More than people who make 100% commission from door to door sales.

That shit is the biggest scam ever, the fact is that you lose nothing at all if your "employees" fail at it because it's 100% commission. They basically do all the dirty work and earn you money, you waste no money on training, wages that lead up to money being generated, etc.

It's like, OP sells $1000's of solar panels or whatever the fuck, you pay him 10-20% of it, and profit the rest after the cost of actual solar panels.
>>
>>964202
I'm not OP, I'm just kinda using his thread for my own problems, which are similar to OP's. I already have a job as an automotive service adviser, which is mostly dealing with bullshit, and selling shit. It pays pretty okay, but the problem is that it's completely a dead end job. I don't know what skills to learn in my free time, what little I have, which I'm now using to ask questions here, and then the other hour I have will be to workout.
>>
>>964205
Lol I make 10k a month right now doing d2d sales and work less than 15-20 hrs a week. You make more than that?

I get paid for every customer I get to completion not how long it takes me to do it.
>>
>>964213
>Lol I make 10k a month right now doing d2d sales and work less than 15-20 hrs a week

No you don't.

How many sales do you make per week? People pretty much always either don't answer the door or are entirely uninterested.
These "You can make 8 figures selling dildos door to door" memes rely on you making dozens of sales weekly, which is next to impossible.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 2048x1536px
>>964216
Screen shot of Friday's, last week and the top half of my second to last paycheck. Next weeks paycheck will be 3k+, I'll screen shot those too. Plus a monthly bonus.

I've been doing d2d sales for 3+ years now and I've been the worst performing guy who was close to being homeless to being one of the top. The only regret is that it took me 3 years to do it and looking back all I needed to do was give it my all instead of the bare minimum.
>>
>>964246
Good job then I guess.

I've tried it before and it was a pain in the fucking ass and I gave up because no one would answer the door, and when they did some other bullshit happened.

So afterall is done I was only getting to really pitch to a few willing listeners and they didn't want shit some random guy is selling.

What kind of retards would though? Why buy from sketchy door to door salesman than researching online or asking friends for recommendations when you need something?
>>
>>964246
Where do i sign up?
>>
>>964249
Sounds like you have shit training. I'm impressed you've tried it, most don't because they think they can't. If you ever try again download Jordan Belforts Straight line Program.

Most people think of sleazy scumbags when they think d2d salesmen. Which is great because I'm nothing like that. I've learned that it's easier to become the sale rep customers want. Someone who has their back, always in control, and can get the job done asap. You learn the people skills the more doors you knock.
>>
>>964261
Where do you live (city/state) and do you have a record?
>>
>>964266
I live in...Puerto rico

No record
>>
>>964266
Welp, if you're still around, I'd still be interested too. I was doing a bit of research and what not, and I ended up falling asleep. Anyways, I live in pittsburgh, pa with nothing on my record.

I'll be floating around here awaiting your reply.
>>
>>964353
Pls respond job offering anon
>>
>>964197

no i'm not but i read too in that thread, i dont know how to start though
>>
>>964042

couldnt you just lease a house or apartement?
>>
>>964798

wrong thread kek
>>
>>964658
There goes my one hope ;_;
>>
>>965424
Come to Florida. Ill pay you 12 dollars an hour to learn how to cook. You can cook anywhere. And then in 5 months when summer is over and the tourists are gone i pay your way home and youre and experienced line cook
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.