[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is an easy way to make $50 a week (or more, if possible)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cash.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
What is an easy way to make $50 a week (or more, if possible) online? I suck big balls when it comes to business. Is it possible to buy/resell things online?

I'm a freshman in college and just want to make a little money. I also have a couple of games on the Android App Store that I programmed but I've only made $1.00 from the ads in the past 4 months because I don't know how to get the word out about them.
>>
Just sell your plasma like every other fuck
>>
>>962801
why are you even posting here if that's the best you've got. OP pimp your apps more maybe? just having an app puts you in a separate category from the average internet person.
>>
>>962593
Sign up at one of those leapforce type sites and work hourly when you're not in class/studying/partying.

http://needyneetguide.biz
>>
File: lolo.jpg (46KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
lolo.jpg
46KB, 500x338px
>>962593
>I suck big balls
Well, I think you answered your own question.
>>
>>962837
The problem with that is you need to get accepted to each of those websites.

There was another good guide from reddit with sites you could instantly work for that I've seen posted around /biz/, but I don't know the link to it.
>>
PLS TO HELP /JIZZ/ BUMP I WAN TO BE INVSTEMNT BANKER ON WAL STREET LIKE IN THE MOVIE WIT DICAPRIO AND B RICH AND PARTY ALOT IM 30 AND NEET PLS TO HELP WHERE TO START
>>
>>962904
Hullo me 2I want sell paint sticks +I got u ninja
>>
>>962834
how do i into pimping my apps
>>
File: Oh Deer.webm (694KB, 1252x720px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Deer.webm
694KB, 1252x720px
>>962593
Kneepads m8
>>
>>962593

We need a new disgner for our chip warmer, we are willing to offer you $5 a day to Skype us with your ideas.

Also, if you help us spam our idea to Taco Bell's investment firm, you could make even more ;)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.