[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am currently building a platform that lets us "build"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Facebook-20151108-014645.jpg (31KB, 312x403px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-20151108-014645.jpg
31KB, 312x403px
I am currently building a platform that lets us "build" businesses through crowd sourcing.

Dunamis (the name I chose for the system) lets people work together utilizing our skills to craft businesses.

A few of you may think that this is a Colony.io knock-off but you would be far from the truth. This is not based on tech that is used by Colony - this is built entirely from the ground up.

I am looking for a few like-minded individuals to help continue to build/develop the platform?

Would anyone be interested? More info can be given upon request.
>>
>>960970
Thanks for telling me about Colony.io, this will be a huge help.
>>
>>960972
This. Thanks OP.
>>
>>960972
>>960977

>>960972
Hahahaha - No problems.

This by no means will stop me from building a system that is not only better, but will be out of beta sometime in the next 100 years.

Have a good day.
>>
>>960972
Same. Colony.io looks pretty cool. OP you da man
>>
>>960987
No problems. Fucking assholes. hahaha
>>
How often does Colony send out invites? I'm wondering if it's just a delay for an exclusive image or if there's a legit reason for having invite-only.

Oh, and "dunamis" is a terrible name imo.
>>
Will it be able to warm chips and still fit in a cabinet?
>>
File: nimbus-image-1447545944421.png (425KB, 1351x661px) Image search: [Google]
nimbus-image-1447545944421.png
425KB, 1351x661px
>>961002

Name suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Dunamis is loosley translated to "Strength, power or ability" - and these are central to not only our success but the success of every member who will use our sight.

Invites? Over 6 months and still waiting.
>>
>>961036

Translated from what?
>>
>>961040

http://www.gotquestions.org/dunamis-meaning.html
>>
>>961042

Preparing the anus to be raped by the multitude
>>
So how much is "nectar " going for cash -wise and how much do you earn in an hour?
>>
>>961044
This. The whole thing seems like a hipster circle jerk dream. Looks like the whole thing would fall apart before it gained any real traction.
>>
>>961044
I am still waiting on my invite - which is why I decided to build my own.

Dunamis does not have "nectar" per say. When you join, we credit your account with $100 worth of credits.You can use these credits to purchase the services of the Dunamis team, purchase Company Documents or can engage the services of other users. Once this is gone, you can top up your account from as little as $5.

Our "nectar" (yet to be named) is stored in the flask you can see in the image I shared. You can use this to trade as well.

The "star" is simple experience - there is still so much work to be done, but I can see it coming off.
>>
>>961042

Yeah, I'm not going to work with a shady Eastern euro. I now understand completely why you're building this platform. I'm sorry for the implosion of your country.
>>
>>961062

Australian. But thank you
>>
>>961080

Yeah, I'm not going to work with a shady bogan. I now understand completely why you're building this platform. I'm sorry for the implosion of your country.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.