[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just came into some money and I want to start a business.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1447104885255.jpg (71KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
1447104885255.jpg
71KB, 708x708px
So I just came into some money and I want to start a business.
I need something with a very low overhead and as little permitting as possible. Also cash only is preferred.
Any ideas?
Pic unrelated.
>>
weed.
>>
>>958594
I should have mentioned; not drug dealing.
>>
>>958595
grass that looks like weed
>>
>>958590
Hope this helps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGdH7iGNqlY

Good luck
>>
>>958590
Construction is a good investmentnif your not lazy, prepared to work alot. Just buy small properties and flip them.
>>
>>958611
No, no it doesn't.
>>
>>958619
Op is lazy
>>
What you want op is a resturaunt. You open up a few and hire managers to run it. You then check in every now and again to make sure the fucks aren't stealing from you and you're good. If you have skills in accounting it's even better so you can be your own book keeper.
>>
>>958746
Do not open a restaurant or a construction business. if you want low overhead. Start small with a simple arbitration business.

Basically, test a few guys on Fiverr for some samples. avg cost 5-10$
Create a profile on E-Lance and any jobs you get have the Fiverr guys work on it. Avg cost 150$
Tada you are now a professional marketer.
Your overhead was like 50$
>>
>>958590

Crush up some benign white tablets like Lempsip and shit and sell it to gullible teenagers thinking it's coke or drone. You're not doing anything illegal and you make fat stacks.
>>
>>959013

>fraud
>not illegal

Obviously they're not going to sue you, but the police might get onto you by listening to the idiots say they're gonna get the stuff on the phone or something.
>>
>>958590
i started a garbage route when I was 19 for $5,000 and sold it 8 years later for $220,000.... now I have a small restaurant where we sell pig ear sandwiches
>>
>>959090

What the hell is a garbage route? Why would someone buy it? And who the fuck will eat pig ear sandwiches? ¬¬
>>
>>959317
Well a garbage route is a route in which one travels to homes and business's to collect their weekly garbage, believe it or not it doesn't just magically disappear because your mom sits it on the curb every Tuesday night...people pay for such a service....and over a period of time I was able to make a decent little business and I happened to be one of only 2 people offering that service in my town at that time...then there were bids taken and ordinances made to regulate this business in which I was able to get in and kind corner the market for a number of years.......and pig ear sandwiches lol I don't know man just regular working folks I guess...I sell about 125-200 a day depending.
>>
>>959351
Where do you live? I'm guessing the American deep south or one of the shittier parts of eastern yurop.
>>
>>959392
Yes...America and yes in the south ha.
>>
File: 1445649812089.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445649812089.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>958595
dank memes
>>
>>958595
rare pepes
>>
dog walking
>>
>>958590

parking garage
>>
>>959510
>believe it or not it doesn't just magically disappear because your mom sits it on the curb every Tuesday night
Yes it does. It's collected by "Living-in-a-normal-country-like-europe"
>>
>>958590
this is backwards thinking. i only became a legal business because i HAD to.
>>
>>958750
Li Chink you've done it again.

Great idea thanks I'll try this out sometime soon.
>>
>>958750
Woah this sounds really cool but idk what any of the things you said are, can you explain please?
>>
>>959351
The city handles that in most places and they will push your shit in with an iron dick if you try to horn in on their route. Bad idea for most people unless you live in Hicksville.
>>
>>961295
I was thinking the same thing. So many "innovative entrepreneurs" are doing businesses that, in my area, are performed by the government and do not have opportunities for privatization (why pay me when they're already paying taxes?). I don't even live in a city, and I'm in the US.
>>
>>959392
Just to enlighten you, in eastern eu the government takes care of the trash. You're welcome.
>>
>>958750
Elance (upwork/odesk) is for actual contract work/hiring whereas Fiverr is just people selling their shitty mostly useless services. Stop shitposting your first month BH marketer methods that don't actually work Li_Ching_china
>>
>>958590

Self-serve storage unit business seems like it would be very easy to run.
>>
>>961458
Aye, that's on my list when I finally start making enough money to buy cheap commercial real estate.

>tfw I'll be 40.
>>
>>961295
yeah I live in a very small town, and even now in 2015 it is still being operated by the company I sold to and a few more privately owned company's.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.