[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good morning i´ve listened about this board and cryptocurrencies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: aid_effectiveness_banner.jpg (41KB, 690x300px) Image search: [Google]
aid_effectiveness_banner.jpg
41KB, 690x300px
good morning i´ve listened about this board and cryptocurrencies and me and my friends are interested in this new way for making money we are boomers so we have enough capital for investing. some advise?
>>
>>3512993
buy my bag you fucking no coiner faggot
>>
File: IMG_9404.jpg (42KB, 325x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9404.jpg
42KB, 325x305px
K N E E P A D S
>>
Buy dgb
>>
ethbet. 6 hours left.
>>
>>3513009
whats that?
please help dude i dont want to be a normie any more
>>
>>3513009
forget it i would research, i dont want to be anoying neither
>>
>>3513023
Digibyte, it's the ultimate chance for no coiners to enter in this world.

Go all-in in DigiByte, thanks me later.
>>
Don't listen to half the shit on this board, you will get owned. Especially if you throw large sums at some coins, DGB for example is prime shit-coin.

ATM my portfolio consists of:

LTC
XMR
RDD
UBQ
BQX
MNE -> (only for pumps)
0x

All of these coins have good technology behind them, half of the chan-fucks around here only invest for hype. Tech > Price.
>>
File: neo.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
Buy NEO, very cheap at the moment. Guaranteed 3x by the end of the year. Also you can accumulate GAS daily just by holding NEO in the official wallet.
>>
>>3513062
Minereum for tech LOL stfu u bag holding shill
>>
>>3513062
thanks dude, why everybody is so hostile with normies and newfags btw?
>>
>>3513070
something like a dividend style? i would be interesting
>>
>>3513072
> MNE -> (only for pumps)

You really are a fuck-wit anon, read again you fucktard. I just bought back in afew days ago too, due to the reason of the short supply. It is going to be pumped in the next few weeks.
>>
File: 1505435250410.jpg (248KB, 1914x745px) Image search: [Google]
1505435250410.jpg
248KB, 1914x745px
>>3513087
>taking investment advice from /biz/
>>
>>3513079
You are not in the most friendly community, I am being honest with those coins. Research them all first obviously, another i could add is IOTA. But it's been suffering bad lately but what stands out to me is the DAG algorithm aka blockchain-less. Could indeed go very far!

Please please double check the information on this board, as they try to trick other's into coins they hold. Once enough people are on board they dump their "bags" for a profit.
>>
>>3513087
Exactly, just go to -> https://neotogas.com
to have an idea of the dividends you can get with x quantity of NEO.
Remember, if you hold the NEO in the Exchange's Wallet you can't stake the GAS.
Hope this helped.
>>
>>3513116
good one. thanks anon you still have soul
>>
>>3513132
pretty much more than >>3513001
>>
ok ill give real advice cuz i believe u anon.

everyone is hostile because thats the terrain man millionairs and idiots with debt and everything in between.

buy eth and omg and just hold as your bulk. maybe some bitcoin. im guessing the first dapps to gain traction will be gambling platforms and prediction markets maybe next year some time as well as decentralized exchanges but those might be a while. so look into those. and go down the rabit whole of dapps if you are in for the longhaul. also probably buy neo but dats risky rite now boiiii
>>
>>3513162
no people are hostile because normies are fucking cancer and come in here with retarded questions and shit up the board with stupid ass threads

Look what happened to /b/
>>
Buy at least BTC and ETH (25% each) and spread the last 50% to LTC XMR OMG 0x maybe more if you want ant try to hold at least one year.
>>
>>3512993
Honestly dude, I recommend you don't even touch crypto if you don't know what you're doing and especially if you're not day trading. Its a great way to lose enough money to ruin your marriage.
>>
>>3513218
im reading a post which says ltc is fast and low fee transaction, it would be a good idea to move money with ltc i guess
>>
File: 1502318628302.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1502318628302.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>3512993
>>
thanks anons helpful thread im ok with this, see ya
>>
>>3513178
NO. the normie autism spectrum thing is a big shill bro OPEN UR EYEZ. they know bro they know it all, and theres nothing you can do to stop it, you dug ur own bed and now ur gunna have to shit in it you normie ASSFUCK
>>
>>3512993
FUck off you Larping pajeet.

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3513234
yup not that alone.

Because BTC finally implemented segwit both coins are tied together, with cross chain TX and probably we will see the first atomic swap this year. what means no exchange or third partie is needed to exchange BTC <-> LTC (decentralized trading that cant be banned).

payment services currently are intrested in that tech, because BTC on chain fees will remain around 1$ with cross chain tx through LN and LTC you can lower that to 1cent.

planned MAST implementations also will improve securitie privacy multisig and adds some basic smart contracts.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.