[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We warned you /biz/ but glad for you guys, it's not to late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

We warned you /biz/ but glad for you guys, it's not to late to board this Uranus mission. Jump in NOW !
>>
>>3511689
Thanks, bought 100k at the top
>>
Thanks bought 100k at 10% above the ATH.
>>
How the fuck do I buy
>>
when do i sell
>>
>>3511724
How do do this?
Do I just add 10% to the "last" price in the "bid" column?
My lambo will be black and yellow
>>
Typical pump and dump shitcoin. There will be a lot of bagholders.
> haha wow cool geometric bear logo
> muh burning coins meme
>>
>>3513402
stay retarded nodarcer
>>
>>3513418
Okay pajeet. Go buy some toiler paper with the $0.05 wage that white man is paying you to shill.
>>
>>3513418

Tell me what's actually good about the coin outside of them burning coins? What is its purpose?
>>
When to sell? Already up % wise where I'm happy to sell.
>>
>>3513402
Fuck you it's a wolf
>>
>>3513433

Its basically a security and is 100% likely to be delisted from Bittrex.

The developer sold a bunch of coins in an ICO and then promised to buy them back after using the ICO proceeds to start a private business. Now that the business is profitable 10% of proceeds are buying Darcrus coins at market prices.
>>
>>3513505
I don't really bro. I'm doing researches on TRIGGER right now to determine the exit point.
>>
>>3513524
What's that? I've been using just the moving averages line (I'm pretty new), but that's the second time in an hour I've seen someone mention it.
>>
>>3511689
Too late to buy in now, will crash soon.
>>
>>3513560
this
>>
>>3513553
not the same guy

TRIG was a coin that was pumped by huged margins and subsequently fell at the same pace.

TRIG burned coins as well which caused the pump, but the coins they burned were not in circulation so its not exactly the same example, but its the best we got.

In terms of using TRIG to determine the ceiling, I have no fucking idea
>>
>>3511724
remember to sell low
>>
>>3513572
Yea I got burned by trig, but I thought he meant the latter.
>>
>>3513518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqS_tH2O7FY
>>
>>3513601
No pun intended.
>>
>trusting anything that has ties with waves

ishygddt
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm out, made about 100% profit baby.
>>
Burn on Monday, more burns to come!
>>
I tried to tell you dumb niggers to buy yesterday. Oh well, I'm pretty sure there is still time. But don't listen to biz morons. DYOR.
>>
Just bought the dip lets gooo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.