[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eth is getting anonymous transactions and a block reward reduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1495321920972.jpg (108KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
1495321920972.jpg
108KB, 1024x725px
eth is getting anonymous transactions and a block reward reduction (the eth equivalent of a halving event) on october 9th, with the changes going live on the test net tomorrow. raiden (eth's lightning network) is already live on the test net, and there are 3 new white papers ready for peer review outlining the casper algorithm. casper actually destroys eth, and with a 100m cap, eth is the only truly deflationary coin. not to mention the guaranteed rise as people buy eth to stake it.

ibm, microsoft, and others are already building dapps on ethereum (which they need to solves vital game theory problems with "the internet of things" devices) so the token definitely has intrinsic value.

that, and amazing dev team and roadmap, this coin has no where to go other than up. meanwhile btc is shitting the bed with its 1mb limit.

why haven't YOU bought eth yet?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (22KB, 513x286px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
22KB, 513x286px
I bought at 310. I am crying.
>>
File: predictions september.jpg (110KB, 1346x273px) Image search: [Google]
predictions september.jpg
110KB, 1346x273px
I covered this in the predictions/tips thread a few days ago. Buy once the bleeding stops because there will be 100+ FUD threads like this before Metropolis. Sell before the hard fork. You owe me 10% you fucking shiesters! I am looking at all the Ark motherfuckers who caught the dip (some whale was bound to cash out).
>>
>tied to btc
anon thats like the worst thing to be right now
>>
>>3511329
why would zcash hold any value at all? monero and eth are both better so what's the point of it even existing?
>>
>>3511347
Read the last line of the ZCash advice.
>>
I bought at $280
Current price $238.35
>>
>>3511290
I did. I went long on ETH in July, a decision I have done nothing but regret ever since.
>>
>>3511290
someone just bought 3000 ETH like an hour ago.

if that doesnt tell you anything then i dont know what
>>
Going on a dip to 175, i got a 4K buy order set for 200.
>>
>>3511451
It's like bitcoin's just dragging around this corpse with it, that's lashed to it. This dead weight that just keeps sliding down slowly to the floor.
>>
>>3511474
bitcoin drags all coins
>>
>>3511506
Yeah but eth does nothing. interesting. ever. I still hope man, but fuck I'm so sick of holding it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.