[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive amassed about 20k in crypto, locked and loaded for the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0008.jpg (26KB, 695x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
26KB, 695x695px
Ive amassed about 20k in crypto, locked and loaded for the next moon. Im not a noob but have a solid job and never questioned by IRS, my question is, if i moon to 400 or 800k, switch cryptos a decent amount so fairly untraceable, also gambled om some exchanges but mostly lost. i can localcoin into cash, but, how the fuck could i claim earnings to the irs, im on ten exchanges us and non us and in and out of coins. I guess my question is how the fuck i can buy a home, seems like i have to do it with my normal earnings and just live lavishly with crypto on top
>>
>>3508934
capital gains, just claim you mined it 7 years ago and just found your password now
>>
If i did it legit, do i guesstimate easnings. Say i was on btce and didnt getfucked. No real way to print out exactly what i did
>>
>>3508944
wrong, faggot. mining counts as self-employment and fucks you over yugely.
>>
>>3508944
That makes sense. There is no way they can prove cost estimate, they are just happy tor a cut?
>>
Im not fucking around or larping. But i just dk. 20k to me is a lot, from a couple thousand, and its set for more investments
>>
>>3508964
So do you have any idea if its 100k. Its not a stupid question to ask i dont think
>>
So i guess nobody knows. Back to the drawing board. I guarantee if someone has 200k gains they will just buy cars and shit off craigslist and buy shit the govt can show you cant afford with their earnings. I know like 800 people from coinbase filed with the IRs so nobody has crossed that bridge.
>>
Just wondering what the buyer of that london flat for 500 btc filed
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.