[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday I told you Every fucking day Elastic Verge Rise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Everyday I told you

Every fucking day

Elastic

Verge

Rise

Now look at these and cry
>>
What about Elastic made you think it would go up?
>>
File: when-you-hear-59aea5.jpg (41KB, 728x401px) Image search: [Google]
when-you-hear-59aea5.jpg
41KB, 728x401px
>>3508927

XEL hasn't really gone full out nuts yet though, this is a pump in the making.
>>
>>3508927
This might be one of the sub $1 coins I pick up for fun

>decentralized supercomputer
>>
Fuck off kike I am down .2 BTC on verge
>>
>>3508991
the millions of people shilling it on twitter you retard
>>
>>3508927

I got about 9,200 Verge, is that enough?
>>
>>3508927
XVG really is primed for a quick spike, if anything just ride this wave for some quick 10% profit, in and out real quick. Looks to be in the middle of a bull flag zoomed in looks like an ascending triangle also the 5th part of an Elliot wave
>>
>>3509320

How many sats do you think it'll spike to? Where do you see it at the end of the year? Thanks.
>>
xel is gonna pop
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3508927
every day everyone on here tells me everything you dumb autist, and some of you happen to be right. so 1% of you get to make posts jerking yourself off.

not only that but most of you dumb fucking retards in the 1% make a million different predictions so when you're right you can shitpost about it with screenshots of haters
>>
>>3509726
He's posted this thread numerous times this month. Stop being such a salty newfag.
>>
>>3508927

XEL BAT IOC ARK is the true way to lambo land.
>>
every day i log in to biz

every day i say biz buy low sell high

biz laugh at me

biz say always do opposite of what biz say

so biz buy high sell low

its mystery
>>
>>3509726
Ark, fool. Im screencapping this, and Monday evening I will repost it with your stupid reply because you missed the run up from 3.45 to 5.28.
>>
>>3509746
Forgetting FUN there buddy.
>>
>>3508927

I
Just
Bought
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.