[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a Baker who works for 9.50 an hour Not exactly a luxurious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: EDIT--4671.jpg (299KB, 1000x1230px) Image search: [Google]
EDIT--4671.jpg
299KB, 1000x1230px
Im a Baker who works for 9.50 an hour
Not exactly a luxurious job

I want to one day move to a larger city, and sell lemonade, ice tea, and homemade ice cream in hotter seasons, and cookies, brownies and coffee in colder ones.
Would this turn a better profit than the shitty job I have now, or is that just a silly dream

Also Its 2$ for tea or lemonade, 3 for carbonated lemonade, and 3 for brownies cookies, icecream and coffee
>>
>>3507406
I work as a Canadian summer tourist snack salesman. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, that's right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.
I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to prepare 3000 liters of lemonade with cloudy tap water, a bottle of lemon extract and cheap refined sugar. Cost to produce? $35. You know how much I charge for a half-liter glass? $8.50. You do the math. I hired a Mexican (thanks Trump for scaring them up here) to make 1000 brownies for me. Do you have any idea how cheap flour and bootleg Chinese cocoa powder are, never mind the cook's labor? $100 investment but I sell them for $5 a pop.
I find culinary gimmicks that dont yet exist in every single tourist that enters my shop. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s with ruined teeth and taste buds i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.
You really need this maple-flavored lemonade upgrade to beat the Canadian heat!! You're looking really tired and your pipes could burst any moment. Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them $3 to add dirty ice cubes to their drink
The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 Canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.
Enjoy staying poor
>>
>>3507464
You sound like an asshole, and that read like copypasta and probably was, but it did have a point about how little it costs to make mad quantities of these good demand items
>>
>>3507406
>or is that just a silly dream
I think it's a very nice dream. I'm not sure how easy opening a cafe is though since location is pretty essential. Maybe look at doing a food truck if those are allowed in your area.
>>
>>3507502
I second looking into a food truck (depending on location)

That shit is the new hip thing
>>
>>3507464
is this a bot?
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>3507498
>>3507607

How fucking new are you people?
>>
>>3507623
How bout you explain for us then grumpy
>>
>>3507406
Go for it man, just a word's up don't price yourself so low. If a food truck is too expensive, consider a cart while you build hype. Good luck senpai.
>>
Don't even try there is so many Jewish licenses and insurances that just straight fuck the average Joe right out the gate and if you don't pay the Jews the extortion money they will call the pigs to shoot your dog and throw you in prison
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.