[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So biz is pretty much bunch of 20 year olds shilling their own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1454877768948.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1454877768948.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
So biz is pretty much bunch of 20 year olds shilling their own bags 24/7. I can't trust anything I see here anymore as I've already been burnt too many times. I'm sure there are some quality posters around but they are buried under these individuals whose job is to spread misinformation and take advantage of unsuspecting anons. Where else can i go to get actual objective crypto information?
>>
>>3504583
>Where else can i go to get actual objective crypto information?
The patrician portfolio of 40% BTC, 40% ETH, 20% XMR was posted here before
>>
don't trust anyone but take the ideas into consideration. people shilled ARK here at 20 cents. DNT at 4 cents. NEO at 3 bucks. etc.
>>
>>3504583
I bought AntShares <$1 because of /biz/ shilling, this is a great place to source ideas about interesting coins but you need to research yourself
>>
You need to get gud senpai. Stop being such a follower.
>>
>>3504583
20 year old neets can be good for crypto advice because they have nothing better to do than read about it. But yeah /biz/ is best for just finding out which cryptos are being talked about.
>>
>>3504583
LMC was shilled here at like 742 sats the other day it's 1625 sats now.
>>
File: SIFT.png (3KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
SIFT.png
3KB, 278x181px
>>3504583
stop being a phaggot and buy SIFT
>>
>>3504583
>find coins being shilled on /biz/
>do your own research on said coin
>determine whether or not to buy based on your research
it's not rocket science. Let these monkeys scour the web for crypto and then buy the ones that look most promising.
>>
>>3504583
gotta SIFT through the shit to find a diamond in the rough.
>>
>>
>>3504682
this
>>
>>3504583
>So biz is pretty much bunch of 20 year olds
Small correction here: the average is actually around 16

And yes, OP, you do NOT listen to anything this shit board full of underaged redditors has to say. Maybe come here just for the general crypto news like I do. It's sad that you had to get burned to realize it. Sadly, due to the sheer volume of misinformation and trash information that exists on the internet, your only option is to develop the skills yourself
>>
>>3504583
>Where else can i go to get actual objective crypto information?

Your first step is realizing that anyone talking about crypto in a positive manor, shouldnt be listened to period. /biz/ is one of the very few places anywhere that talks about crypto in a non pejorative fashion.
>>
>>3504583
Thank you anon I was just about to make a similar thread
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.