[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ this coin right here sirs and gentlemen < RLX has a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

/biz/ this coin right here sirs and gentlemen

< RLX has a $5 million market cap day after launch,

<has over $500 million USD of real estate backing it,

<has a 300 million coin bounty at 15% of coin supply.

< Devs came out and said they are so confident from their private investor backing they got in recent weeks they didn't even ICO and launched directly.

<RLX and Empire (dev) is building one of the only sky-bridge tower skyscrapers in Asia, look at the pic

<Moon mission /biz/, finally a coin that has a real world use and real backing to it! What are you waiting for, lambo up on this one HODLers
>>
And where do we buy?
>>
https://stocks.exchange/trade/RLX/ETH

And then you can send your coins straight to the real estate developer's wallet and get a return on investment from the real estate projects themselves. Devs even had the balls to post their contract with the real estate developers on Bitcointalk.
>>
File: project master plan image.jpg (1MB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
project master plan image.jpg
1MB, 1200x857px
Oh I should probably add this. This is the details of their bounty program.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2182649.msg21898116#msg21898116
>>
>>3502613
Whats the point of the coin/token though?
>>
>>3502992

You use the coin to invest into their real estate projects. Pick one that you like and send it to the real estate developers. It's tied into the existing real estate contract that the RLX devs have with the real estate developers (in this case, Empire and Woodfine) and then you get the return on the investment when the real estate developer makes their money.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.