[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw failed over 20 graduate job interviews, some with prestigious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1480354313979.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1480354313979.png
9KB, 362x358px
>tfw failed over 20 graduate job interviews, some with prestigious employers
>tfw now working a low level public sector job with opportunities for progressing but they depend solely on interview and application form skills
>tfw I'll never work at an investment bank or MBB and therefore my career growth will be slow as fuck
>could try to learn programming but programmers barely get paid anything in the UK
>did an engineering degree but got even less engineering interviews than finance interviews

How do I cope with the fact that all careers are nothing but tests of normieness? People who went to more prestigious universities (even when I did better at school) have much easier lives.

It's so demoralising when I'm at my job and see all the women probably with sugar daddies or banker boyfriends. And all the normie males everywhere who will have better careers than me.

I know you might suggest crypto or making money online but that's all luck based
>>
There will always be crypto, anon.
>>
just pretend to be a normie, ez
>>
keep trying new things anon. your life just started, the first job is not the finishing line you see.
>>
>>3502564
You moved to the U.K. ?
>>
>>3502564

Sit down and think really hard about solutions to your situation.

Think so hard that you are sure 99% of the population never thought so hard as you.

That puts you in the 1% already.

From there keep doing things that 99% of the population would never do.

Just by being in the 1%, good things happen.
>>
>>3502634

From the womb, yes
>>
>>3502564
you now identify as a gay muslim tranny

congrats on your new CEO gig.
>>
>>3502683
this desu
>>
>>3502564
OP there was a recent publication in my country that concluded that 9/10 millionaires are business owners. So if you want to succes and 'get a woman and be her suggardaddy', than you should start a business of your own.
Making big bucks in a business means being able to scale it up. Wether you sell a product or a service, you do that by having people work for you.
>>
>>3502683
>gay muslim tranny

Is the gayness in relation to the tranny gender, or original gender? I need to know.
>>
>>3502564
leave the UK and come to the US. only if youre white tho
>>
>>3502726
It's from the tranny perspective. You're basically just changing your religion and gender; still fucking women.
>>
I hate your shitty blogposts so much.

You've been doing this for well over a year, everyday. You have a mental disease.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.