[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wake up >Realized I'm still not rich >Realized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: sadfrogme.png (114KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogme.png
114KB, 793x645px
>Wake up
>Realized I'm still not rich
>Realized I'm losing money as a crypto goy
>Realized I'm fat and look like shit, LITERALLY pic related every morning
>>
File: 4ttty.jpg (149KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4ttty.jpg
149KB, 500x281px
go to the gym ya dummy
>>
>6'0 and lean
>not rich but who cares
>smart gf
>gives me rimjobs every week
>thought I lost my crypto in 2014 but found them this monday
>daytrading to pass time

Life is good when you are a normie.
>>
>>3501983
I do, it's not doing shit for me
>>
Same. Then I walk around hoping my parents kick the bucket soon so I get all the monies. Feels bad man.
>>
>>3501999
Eat less.. People don't like him, but go to jason blaha youtube channel. He's mostly right about the things he says.
>>
>>3502013
But why does he look so bad. He has like 20 years lifting experience doesn't he
>>
>>3502029
You don't have to look like you train to know what you're talking about.
He's even on steroids. He just has very little discipline. Which is actually better, because it means he must dig deeper to find out how to compensate for that.
>>
>>
>>3502029
all you have to do is eat less calories than you burn everyday.
https://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
>>
>>3502048
Alphadestiny BTFO him already so I dont want to listen to him
>>
>>3501995
My advice to you is serious. Daytrade only a tiny amount. The coins you hold and dont touch will be the ones that survive
>>
>>3502068
Lol, I'm not really watching the drama, so I wouldn't know. All I know is that alphadestiny doesn't know what he's talking about. Either that, or he's straight up scamming for money. You need a marketing edge. Blaha is recommending what has worked for decades, and what top athletes are doing.
You don't get big by doing half reps. You might get stronger at doing that, but every study shows full range of motion are superior for building muscles.
>>
>>3502094
*stronger at doing the half rep, but weaker at the full.
>>
>>3501973
some fat people are fat because of anxiety and/or depression
if you are one of those, you need some discipline to stop being fat AND to make $$
>>
I JUST WANT TO BE RICH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
this is why we're waiting on Ethbet tomorrow OP.

don't miss out and not get in in the first 2 blocks like us.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (69KB, 580x357px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
69KB, 580x357px
Every single person on here needs to lift. You should do a 5x5 workout. It is simple and effective. No more excuses. I don't care if you are short, tall, younger, older, guy, grill. You need to start your workout this week.

You will work out 3 days a week. You have 2 workouts - A day and B day. I'm a fucking idiot and even I can remember 2 simple routines. I work out M,W,F you can do that or T,Th,Sat or whatever works for you. You must workout 3 days a week starting NOW.

Your workout calendar will look like this:
(week 1)
Monday: A day
Wednesday: B day
Friday: A day
(week 2)
Monday: B day
Wednesday: A day
Friday: B day

and so on...

You will do 5 exercises total. Squat, Overhead press, Barbell Row, Bench press, Deadlift. Nothing more, nothing less. Each exercise is a compound workout that works multiple muscles at once. You will FUCKING SQUAT EVERY WORKOUT. Get used to it, it is the best single compound exercise you can do.

Your workout plan will look like this:
A days: Squat, Bench press, Barbell row
B days: Squat, Overhead press, Deadlift.

You will ADD 5 POUNDS OF WEIGHT to each exercise EVERY WORKOUT. This will stimulate your muscles to grow. Its only a few pounds each couple days so you can handle it but it will not be easy. See pic related. This workout is simple and effective. Do it.
>>
>>3502114
>Some people are fat because of anxiety and/or depression

I'm pretty sure 100% of fat people are fat because they eat too much. You can be depressed and not cope with eating buckets of ice-cream just fine.
>>
>>3502269

Very wholesome anon, but if I dont have a bench how do I benchpress at home with my dumbbels. Serious question.
>>
ourguy
https://vimeo.com/233577611
>>
>>3502298
Inclined pushups with weights on your back.
>>
>day trade successfully for months
>put 50% of portfolio into DNT at near-ATH
>lose everything
Still bagholding, but don't believe I'll ever turn a profit on this one. Lost tens of thousands because of one greedy, bad move... don't be like me
>>
>>3502305
this has potential to go viral, make normies buy bitcoin, pump up the price and then we dump at the top. we just need to spread it.
>>
File: shit.png (374KB, 1236x496px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
374KB, 1236x496px
>>3502298

Dude GET RID of the fucking dumbbells did you even read my post. Use a barbell. Doing so will allow you to push and pull more weight with your arms + body combined than with a single arm and a dumbbell. More weight = more strength. More strength = more muscles, better body, better life.

You need a Squat rack. You need a Bench. You need a Barbell. You need a rack and a set of weights. All of this can be had for around $500. Instead of dumping all your money into gambling on coin speculating set some aside for an investment into YOURSELF.

You can find deals online (Craigslist) for a full set (used) that someone is trying to get rid of and save yourself massive $. If you cannot afford this or do not have space find a gym nearby that has it.

Do no deviate from the plan. Get these things and start your workout. It may seem daunting at first but you can do it. google stronglifts 5x5 if you want more info. I went from scrawny manlet into bretty gud over the last year doing this. Keep it simple and pickup progressively heavier weights with your own body. Men have used this plan for centuries to become strong.
>>
>>3501999
Start swimming 2-3 times a week, seriously it's amazing.
>>
>>3502327
I lost 5BTC on greed
>>
>>3502094
He doesn't say do half reps idiot

Rackpulls are using overloading and stretching the muscle
>>
>>3502327
Traders always get REKT, it's just a matter of time.
>>
>>3501999
Try fasting and/or intermittent fasting and/or keto. Do research on it but yeah exercising is good for a ton of things but it's inefficient for losing weight. You need to force your body to burn off the reserves otherwise all your doing while exercising is lessening the amount of fat you're adding to the stockpile.

So force your body to eat the fat. That's the whole reason we store fat. The idea that our ancestors ate 3 meals a day 7 days a week is not realistic. We aren't meant to feed all day everyday like we do now. This constant feeding with no fasting leads to many modern diseases of affluence
>>
>>3502395

Thank you Bretty gud Anon, mebbe its time to put a few of these shitcoins away for dis. You must have big house becoz that squat rack is big.
>>
>>3502298
Db floor presses are also good, even with one arm at a time.
>>
>>3502013
Don't do this. Jason Blaha is a fucking joke.
>>
>>3502441
This is excellent advice.

Read the obesity code by Jason Fung.
>>
>>3502074
Not true if you're good
>>
>>3502430
Pff, haha, you're right, that's not even half a deadlift..
All you're doing is putting yourself in a higher chance of injury.. Kinda like he did..
>>
File: eeeee.jpg (40KB, 730x259px) Image search: [Google]
eeeee.jpg
40KB, 730x259px
>>3502460

I rent a 3-story townhouse in the suburbs and our weight equipment is in the garage. I would recommend the garage or a room on the ground level (this shit weighs alot).

I'm no expert and /fit/ would probably consider me still a weak babby but I can attest to the effectiveness of this program if you stick with it. I have a 9-5 job, a gf, and shit to worry about and I was never a gym freak so I needed something simple and easy to understand. It took a bit of time to get used to lifting these sorts of weights with my own body and I also work out alone so there was trial and error.

But if you follow the steps outlined you will become stronger. Your body will react. I don't mean to sound like a shill for the stronglifts program or guy or w/e but it had everything I need to convince me to start.
>>
>>3501999
For breakfast, eat 50g of oatmeal and 2-3eggs. For evening snack, 50g of oatmeal and a gree yogurt. Other than that, just eat 300g of rice and 400g of raw chicken each day, split it to however many meals you want. Every 10 pounds you lose you can have one cheat day. Keep doing this until you look the way you want to.
>>
>>3502568
Solid advice
>>
Basically me ever day except I'm pretty athletic
>>
>>3502568
>breakfast
>oatmeal, refined carbs
>greek yogurt, sugars
>rice, carbs
>eat however often you like
it's like you know nothing about hormones and weight gain.
>>
>>3502568

want to be musclekek but artery iz scared of cholesterol from 2-3eggs daily
>>
>>3502628
It beats my current diet of 6x pizza a week though
>>
>>3502651

Fuck man stop that shit. Find a good county girl to be ur gf. I buy the food and my GF Cooks it. Go grocery shopping together and buy whole naturally occurring foods like vegetables eggs potatoes etc. Having a common goal of eating better makes it 100x easier.
>>
>>3502679
Don't have a kitchen for now, renovating my place, can't miss 5k, won't sell my crypto though
>>
>>3502628
Why don't you inform us about it and then source it.
>>
>>3502508
You are retarded my dude
>>
>>3502751
>Thinking you've made an argument.

I honestly don't give a shit. You go hurt yourself. You might want to look up what actual athletes that are being paid tens of millions of dollars are doing.
>>
we /fit/ now?
>>
>>3502747
see
>>3502495

insulin is the hormone which plays a substantial role in the amount of fat your body retains. the more insulin you produce, the more you get fat. diabetics become fat in part due to the insulin they inject as medication. and like all drugs your body can become resistant to it and develop a tolerance. this is called insulin resistance, and it is the reason why most people are obese. diabetes is an extreme form of insulin resistance. most people are obese because their body has been put into a state of ridiculous levels of insulin production in order to keep up with their diet.

their insulin levels spike because they continually eat foods that raise their insulin substantially. these are all the sugars and carbs. these foods spike your insulin way more than any other food. and if you eat multiple times a day this keeps your body in an insulin-heavy state.

the ONLY way to cure insulin resistance is to go cold turkey. this essentially means fasting and staying completely-the-fuck away from sugars and refined carbohydrates. this is the only way to keep your body in an insulin deficient state that will cure your drug addiction, essentially.
>>
>>3502679
>a gf who cooks and cleans
You must not be american
>>
>>3501999
Sort your diet out, start intermittent fasting
>>
>>3502828
I'm the anon that recommended fasting. These broscience /fitizens/ think GOMAD is a good idea lol. Don't expect them to realize that fat lost and muscle gainzzz are two different things. Don't expect them to realize that your body produces more HGF in a fasted state than in a fed state and that fasted workouts followed by cycled feedings will produce more gainzz than just 24/7 bulking
>>
>>3502862
*HGH not HGF
>>
>>3502862
How often and how long should one fast?
>>
>>3502292
I mean, yes, that's obvious, but they eat too much because they have anxiety, that's the root cause of their problem
>>
>>3502773
Athletes do partials you retard

If your lockout in bench is weak you do pin presses. Or they do floor press.

If it's weak off the chest you do spoto press or paused bench. You obviously are weak as fuck or lifting for under a year.

No one is saying it's your main movement. It's an accessory.
>>
>>3502002
You're a piece of shit
>>
>>3502002
faggot detected
>>
File: 1499385164893.jpg (41KB, 447x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499385164893.jpg
41KB, 447x604px
>>3502002
I will pray for you, lost soul.
>>
File: 1490353485458.jpg (45KB, 720x842px) Image search: [Google]
1490353485458.jpg
45KB, 720x842px
>>3501973
Don't worry, m8. We're all going to make it. Then we'll get awesome robot bodies and live forever with our qt AI gfs.
>>
>>3502460
>>3502395
Just go to a gym. You will be motivated to go harder and longer when there are other people around.
I used to lifts weights at my house, but found myself giving up and doing something else after 20 minutes
>>
File: images (38).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>3501973
Who else /going blind/ from constantly staring at phone/screen for hours every day?

Feels bad man, I'm gonna need an eyepatch pretty soon
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.