[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listening to /biz/ has cost me a lot of money. Back when Patientory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Listening to /biz/ has cost me a lot of money.

Back when Patientory (PTOY) was almost worth nothing, I believed in it and invested in it.
Then I told you guys how it's going to be big and you told me the dev is an idiot who knows nothing about cryptos and it's a shitty project.

Well, look at PTOY now. It's in the top 100 and rising.
And yeah, I sold all my PTOY at a loss because you told me to. I would be rich now if I hadn't listened to /biz/. You fuckers probably bought it yourselves. You KNOW Patientory is going to rival Aragon, EOS etc.
>>
>>3499677
Patientory was one of the worst shillcoins around, fuck off
>>
>>3499677
You didn't listen to /biz/ retard, you listened to /pol/
>>
Only coins with Leftist-leanings would succeed. Coins like BAT won't make it because viral marketing is critical for crypto's success. The Left controls the media. There's no way they would allow BAT to become popular.
>>
>>3499697

Are you implying that coins with a black developer are instantly successful?
>>
>>3499712
No, I never mentioned anything about race. I'm just saying that a business that goes against the political climate is less likely to succeed. Image is just as important as competence.
>>
>>3499686
Unironically this
>>
File: disgusted.jpg (19KB, 293x212px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.jpg
19KB, 293x212px
you only have yourself to blame, fucko.

>patientory

you're seriously crying over not making gains from the most fake coins out there? the one with a black female founder? relax. there will be other opportunities. as long as you stop being a fag.
>>
File: Hahahah.jpg (56KB, 960x651px) Image search: [Google]
Hahahah.jpg
56KB, 960x651px
>>3499697
>Only coins with Leftist-leanings would succeed.
>leftists
>knowing anything about economics
>>
File: 1449647215340.jpg (11KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1449647215340.jpg
11KB, 200x194px
>>3499677
>Spats+kneesocks
>>
>>3499770
If run your mouth like an idiot like Trump and insulting a lot of people, would people want to buy your product/service after that?
>>
>>3499782

This. I wish this stuff was reality. I'm a 32yo virgin.
>>
>>3499812
this is a really bad point to make, since Trump properties are still quite popular. You don't really see or hear about people fleeing from Trump hotels, they're actually still doing quite well because they have beautiful hotels. It's not like Trump tower is vacant because he said some shit that pissed off a bunch of faggot shitlibs and celebs...sure, those people will not use Anti-Left services/products, but you forget about the large number of customers who are either don't care, or are in agreement with Anti-Left remarks.
>>
>>3499677
People who invested in crypto will lose all of their money next year. You should be happy, all the fools here will lose their money and probably yours too if you don't cash out NOW.
>>
>>3500081

What do you base this on?
>>
>>3500153
>he thinks crypto will replace fiat
Little boy, I have a very bad news for you..
>>
>>3499686
kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.