[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice job to all my fellow hodlers. All you weak handed faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (319KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1680x1050px
Nice job to all my fellow hodlers.

All you weak handed faggots get what you deserve.

If you can't handle the up's and downs then I suggest you equally distribute your portfolio over the top 10-15 coins and forget about crypto for 6months.

>mfw we are all going to make it if you follow above
>>
>>3499276
Something looks off about that gook
>>
>>3499314
hes not really asian
>>
>>3499314

shes about to sneeze
>>
>>3499276
>He didn't sell high and buy lower
>>
>fellow hodlers
>ignores market movements
>it crashed, REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3499314
her head's too big
>>
lol, fuck you. is a stock photo of a gold-digger asian cunt next to a faggot garish orange glambo supposed to cummunicate to us that you are somehow successful by "hodling".

i'm so tired of this nerdy "hodl" bullshit and the patting-yourself-on-the-back gloating simply because you were "man enough" not to trade the swings.

you're not going to be gloating if and when the entire crypto market takes another leg down in the next 2-3 days.
>>
you're a very pretty girl anon, ignore the keks above me
>>
>>3499617
I'm sorry you sold pal. Can always buy more now before we all get rich, at least then you might be able to afford a sensible car, maybe a prius I heard their mpg is very good
>>
>>3499617
>you're not going to be gloating if and when the entire crypto market takes another leg down in the next 2-3 days.
I am. :^)
We are the Tether marines.
>>
>>3499657
who said i sold, i was trading in and out of alts and losing btc by being stupid and chasing pumps after they had already pumped. that's even worse than selling btc at a near-term low and then buying back in higher. so i'm the biggest idiot here. doesn't change the fact that this "hodl" meme has gone too far, and this is a retarded post filled with hubris because btc/crypto looks to be headed lower, not higher from here. thus, the "hodl" mentality is not exactly superior if you're gonna get fucked in 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>3499681
Guess we'll just hodl somemore then weakhands
>>
>>3499681
I'm sorry things didn't turn out for you. I've been holding since December last year and can tell you it's not a meme, even when you're portfolio value drops 50% you're still up significant from a few months before and then it recovers and carries on growing.

Don't be bitter because you made mistakes. Take the advice of others and learn. You just admitted that you're an idiot and yet you're calling people who have been successful idiots, not sure how that works.

Best of luck to you
>>
>>3499314
Crowsfeet. Sun damage.
>>
>>3499617
>i sold at 3k
>>
>>3499617
t. bought high and sold low

YOU WERE BORN JUST IN TIME FOR THE GREATEST WEALTH TRANSFER IN HUMAN HISTORY AND YOU ARE BLOWING IT.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.