[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want in. If I buy some currency can I just let it fucking sit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9572.jpg (213KB, 908x908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9572.jpg
213KB, 908x908px
I want in.
If I buy some currency can I just let it fucking sit there while I reap the benefits?
I've learned about myetherwallet, so would I just send my ether there and wait for increases
>>
>>3498614
Yeah but you should understand how accounts work on ethereum. When you make a wallet all you're doing is making two keys, one public and one private. The public is you account address, 0xh2oihgfiwheoeihtwoihtiowh or whatever. And the private is the password you use to access that address and move funds around. The ethereum network is just a big encrypted list of all those accounts and how much ether is in them. So long as you have the public key and password, you can send and receive your ether from any system, you don't have to transfer files or anything, you can just type in yo shit.

But ya so far myetherwallet is a good program to use, just make sure you're not going to a hacked site.
>>
>>3498650
Got that, so if I have buy eth at 270 or whatever usd now and put it in MEW, say eth comes to 500, if I wanna sell do I send it out of MEW and then I can sell for the higher price right
>>
>>3498691
Yep, send it back to the place you bought it from and sell it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.