[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I am looking to invest 500 dollars into crypto currency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9347.jpg (175KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9347.jpg
175KB, 1200x807px
Hello.
I am looking to invest 500 dollars into crypto currency with the hope of doubling it by the end of the year.
What are the favourable currencies? I am new so I plead you not to bully me.
>>
Espers on yobit sir
>>
>>3497181
On yobit you say? I'm afraid I don't understand
>>
>>3497181
Just googled it and found something about a huge scam, is this the path you wish for me?
>>
>>3497186
buy bitcoin in Coinbase or whatever. Transfer the coins in Yobit. Buy espers from Yobit. It is the best coin you can buy right now. Guaranteed 3x.-
>>
>>3497194
its not a scam doof, dont believe anything you see from the internet. Trust us /biz/tards, we know where shit goies.
>>
This should be pretty easy actually.

Just buy bitcoin in the 2.2-2.8k range or just buy OMG right now.
>>
>>3497213
I trust some bizwizzes. I was planning to buy ether but that looks like a 1.5 gain at the end of the year
>>
buy very much espsirs. my cousin pashun very rich now ok
>>
>>3497172
Buy Bitbean
>>
>>3497235

But seriously don't fucking buy espers. People are trying to trick you. It's an Indian shitcoin that regularly made fun of here.

Just go with Bitcoin and maybe some Ethereum.
>>
>>3497222
What's the best way to buy OMG?
>>
>>3497265
500 into ethereum it is
>>
>>3497272
buy bitcoin on your exchange of choice then transfer to bittrex
That espers was a joke btw
>>
ethereum

then put half of it into ethbet this sunday

best potential risk/reward possible imo
>>
>>3497186
Don't fall for this shitty bait. It's a guy pretending to be an Indian trying to sell you the shittiest shitcoin on the shittiest exchange out there.
>>
>>3497265
Disregard the FUD, OP. These faggots do arbitrage between YoBit and Nova, they're always trying to protect their bottom line.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.