[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't decide if I should quit my wagecuck job. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: wage.gif (5KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
wage.gif
5KB, 168x200px
I can't decide if I should quit my wagecuck job. I've been working here for five years and they are going to make me a manager. I get paid well and have no reason to leave, but I still can't decide. Help me, /biz/.
>>
>>3493048
>should I quit my job /biz/? I only list positives and appear to have nothing bad to say about them

yeah you should quit and commit suicide
>>
Don't be stupid anon. Stay.
>>
>>3493048
>Quitting before a promotion

you're retarded
>>
Wait for your promotion and then try to leverage your experience into a better paid position. Most salary jumps occur when you switch jobs, not sticking around one company forever.
>>
>>3493048
Man the fuck up and deal with it. Working at a shitty job is better than not working at all. The only reason you are thinking you can quit if you don't like it is because you have others around that will take care of you when you're unemployed, pathetic. If you actually had to take care of yourself you wouldn't have the luxury to quit because somebody at work hurt your fee-fees. Most people are in a situation where if they quit their job, they'll starve.

Its your own fault you're in a bad job, maybe you should've paid attention in school and gotten into a good paying job in the STEM field or something.

Every job you will have is going to suck because you're a fucking NEET loser who just wants everything handed to him instead of putting in the years of hard work to actually change your life around.

Quit your job and go back to mommies basement and get her to bring you your tendies.

Better yet, stop being a burden to everyone around you and kys.
>>
>>3493048
Why would you ever quit before a promotion... because investing in an electron-bubble of memecoins will make your life better?
Stay anon, stability is the most important thing in life.
>>
This won't be a helpful reply unless you really think about it and do some evaluating. This is a long term game, and the goal is to make the 'money', whatever that may be. Don't chimp out like a nibba and just start grabbing whatever shit you see, cuz most of it you're just going to through at some female chimp, or a tree, or yourself, or whatever the fuck chimps do with feces.
You really need to sit down and think about the opportunity costs that go along with each decision and evaluate it from the short term, mid term, and long term defined by wealth, satisfaction, family life, human to human connections, hobbies, status, personal growth, etc. "With every door you open, another one closes" ya ya ya that cliche shit. What you really should be aiming for is:
1. to make your miserable life worth living
2. To help better the lives of those friends and family around you so their lives are worth living.
3. Better society as a whole so you're not a filthy degenerate piece of garbage wasting away in prosperity on the sacrifice of your ancestors.
So think about that shit. Ya, wagecuck jobs suck, but somebody's got to do em. High IQ people are wasted in these jobs, because they have more potential and capacity to analyze, think, and learn. WARNING Everyone loves to think of themselves when they hear high IQ. Only problem, NOT EVERYONE IS HIGH IQ. Fuck, the Aborigines in Australia average around 65 due to never developing real agriculture, which is past borderline retarded, and now well in the thick of it. Maybe this job is meant for you. High paying, pending promotion, what seems like decent job stability.
On the other hand, if just like everyone else your mom said you were special, but you actually ended up being so. Fuck it. Risk it for the biscuit anon. Fight the uphill battle and fucking succeed. Be an entrepreneur, but don't make the mistake of telling yourself you'll succeed. Believe it with every fiber of your body and work as if all the odds were against you.
>>
Last thing,
I assumed you wanted to be your own boss cuz of your 'wagecuck' complaint. If you still plan on having an employer, ignore most of what I said. In that scenario the possible solutions are easy.
1. MOVE DOWN COMPANY HIERARCHY Quit now. Go on job search. Wow, not a lot of hiring opportunity for my specialization. Ouch, they aren't paying me as well. I'm worth more. Ouch, that's a lower position than I had before. Spend months to reclaim lost ground.

MOVE ACROSS: Well, this is similar. Almost a case of deja vu. Wow, the even have the same desk and my paycheck.... holy shit exactly the same to the tenth of a cent.

BE "REASONABLE" catch that promotion, work for a lil, then put in your two week to give yourself some bargaining power for future employment
BE CHAD AND MOVE UP: Walk in that bitch, ask the boss for his resume, smear feces on it, beat him, and tell him he's fired. "I'm the captain now." In all seriousness, wage isn't everything. Location, hours, job description, and even the people you work with make a huge difference. Just don't go in like Hellen Keller, shake a hand, sign a contract, and realize you just agreed to be the first legal slave since the emancipation proclamation.
Good look anon, fare thee well in your travels. Listen to me, succeed, and name me your God, and I will reveal my true Identity to you as the ANTICHRIST/BOG/SLICKDICKEDWILLIE/ELONMUSK/or an arrogant 17 year old NEET who jerks it to /mlp/ and has never worked a job in his life, but if he did, would surely succeed.
>>
File: Untitled.png (480KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
480KB, 500x707px
>>3493048
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.